Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,339)

Showing posts 266,761 - 266,780 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Friggin idiot will keep arguing and prove that what she said about me really is about her.

Katie: "THAT is why debating with you is pointless. You do NOT understand what you read. And since your only goal is trying to discredit the opposition, you twist what is said, and then twist the verification provided."

That's what debating with that mental is, and what she does in debate.
witchway

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you provide a link to the story?
Just google it, it is true. Sorry to say.
1 post removed
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Forgive them Father for they know what they do.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The real reason Katie's always reluctant to provide proof; it's always proven she doesn't understand what she reads. The second any PLer gets to read what Katie believed she interpretted correctly, it ends up proving she's completely untrustworthy to have interpretted anything correctly. She's incompetent in argument/debate because she lacks the basic skills for constructive argument; adult intelligence, knowledge, adult ability to read for comprehension, sense, and logic.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

That holds true for all the PCers who post in this thread.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Tom wrote:
So exactly who is going to care for and raise the children who's mothers know better than to think they can succesfully raise a healthy baby? The Pro-Life Activists? I think not. Instead of wasting so much time causing near traffic accidents with your goofy signs, why not volunteer to care for the children who's mothers abandoned them rather than abort?
Pro-Lifers have no right to tell people what to do with their bodies and their lives.
I am an advocate of safe sex (abstinence is unrealistic). However, for the young girls out there that are torn by the decision of what to do during pregnancy, listen to and follow your heart.. not these wackadoo extremists that think they have any right to choose for you.
At the same time, for those with multiple abortions, get your tubes tied.
Why is it so hard to love and care for a child?
witchway

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

If people are too stupid and don't care enough about themselves and the death of their babies they conceive, they should consider sterilization to accommodate their lifestyle. It would be wiser. It would avoid the inevitable guilt and anguish.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no stars here for years.
What?
witchway

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

It is unwise to defy nature and its Creator.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

GODI A
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You, too, G. I received Godiva chocolates, early, since I'm working, tonight. I haven't decided whether to share them with my fellow staff, lol. You and your two sweethearts have a wonderful Valentines Day!
I buy my wife a can of Godiva Hot Chocolate every year. Pretty good stuff, plus they have milk or dark chocolate powder.

I, myself like the cheap stuff at wal mart :)
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have never heard of POST PARTUM DEPRESSION? Women have been known to become very depressed AFTER they have had a baby.
In any case, it is still a fact that the only person to decide whether or not to continue a pregnancy is the WOMAN who is pregnant. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Simple as that.
Whats your excuse? You have pre partum., post partum, and every depressionb imaginable becaue you are angry at being born a woman. You not only depress yourself but everyone around you.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Officals of the Jewish faith do NOT want to legislate their religous views. Period.
HaHaHa! Now taat is a good one! Beter tell elected officials that one. Or better yet tell former Sen. Hagel that offcials of the Jewish Faith do not want to legislate their views.
Oh Fooob, you are such a silly thing.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because ignorant liberals go straight to the bully tactic of shutting down the debate or calling you juvenile names when their argument fails to persuade. They only embrace the freedom of their speech, and the rights that they declare are legitimate. If you disagree, your speech must be silenced, or ignored, or the source needs to be eliminated.
You are so right. It is their favorite tactic. They don't have science or facts so being the big butch bullies suit them best.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
You beat me to it :)
What? No stars?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

May God lead us All, into All truth.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tearing me apart? LMFAO!! Like I said; you couldn't rip apart a virgin without fudging your own dick (in my previous post I used a ____(blank) in place of dick, assuming you could make the connection. Given that's not the case, I'm compelled to spell it out for you).
Doc, you're acute case of senility is compounded by a belief that just because you say something, then it's the absolute truth. You couldn't muster one iota of an argument outside of Topix. Which begs the question; are you having a cybernetic, or in the flesh, affair with sassy? Maybe you two meet in your son's basement to "clean" it up.
My position has not wavered at all. Viability is reached when the fetus has a 50% ability to make the O2/CO2 exchange in its lungs, which means it has a 50% chance of life outside the womb. When I referred to the hypothetical scenario of a preemie born with 49% ability to make the gas exchange, and the administration of medical assistance to help it reach 50%(which, although not necessary, per se validates Bitner's statement), I also qualified my statement by stating a fact which you seem all too enthusiastic to ignore: that there isn't a single Pediatrician, or ObGyn out there that can make a viability assessment of 50% to a 100% degree of medical accuracy.
So, assuming there was a way to say, to a 100% degree of medical accuracy that the fetus is EXACTLY 49% able to make the O2/CO2 exchange, thus has a 49% chance of life outside the womb, and it's born at that precise and definitive moment in time, there isn't a single physician out there who WILL NOT err on the side of caution and place the preemie on medical assistance, on the slim chance his/her calculations are wrong, and of course, to avoid a medmal action. If you find one, please introduce him/her to me; will you?
"You said that if a preemie is receiving medical assistance that means it's already been deemed viable."
You remember I said this like it was yesterday? Good; since you're so hell bent on posting proof, and demanding proof be posted; why don't you find my post that expressly states that? Of course you won't; because it does not exist.
Sounds to me the remaining part of your brain that was operating at 50% capacity was blown away by super storm Sandy. Or maybe it rotted in your son's basement.
How terrible.
Go suck a mean hard one Doc. Then, go consult with the sock puppet in your "law firm" who's been schooling you and then get back to me.
I'll respond if I feel like doing so. Or, I may just allow you to feed your own illusion and have the last word here on Topix (as if that's going to mean more than the turd I just flushed).
Happy Valentines ya ben elef.
You get schooled by Doc and your natural response is insults. You repeat oft stated statements that have been shown to be erroneous when taken out of context.

Do you really think you can get one of these pagan cows by playing Mr. Abortion Ttud Muffin esq.. Good luck with that.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're creeping me out with your weirdly intense interest in me. Go away, single white female.
You're creeping me out with your mouth that never shuts up.

OK, I'll go away if you keep quiet.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)- as I read what you wrote, I could only agree with you.
I'm 6'2" tall 243lbs, with alot of muscle "no body builder type ",but big guy, with a tendency to be a azz, and a jerk, and very capable to hurt someone,but also have the ability to cry in my car, when I see a single mom trying to fill out an application at mcdonalds, while taking care of her two or three kids,or when I see a pic of a child fighting cancer.
You're exactly right, when in my flesh I only care about ME, but in my spirit I love you and all.
When I was saved, it was like recieving the greatest gift ever,and I want all others to have this gift, BUT I also realize I wanted nothing to do with any god gift for years, and I sometimes try to sell my God, like a used car salesman.
We may not ever agree on issues, but I do thank you for accepting anything from me, and I WILL try and listen more, while thinking more before I write back.
I think many programs drug related and others are good for anyone to go through, if they are an addict or not.
I fully understand what it is like to wake up everyday, and know if my day was going to be good or not based on how many pills I had. I do have a heart for all people, and will be able to show it, if I can get "me " to shut up long enough.
So, thanks!
Ps -I recommend the dove truffles, if you've never had them.:)
Careful there Gtown, this isn't the forum you want to tell your vital statistics. You will have old Vladdy, cd and kathy salivating. They tend to walk that way, if you know what I mean. Vladdy all the way. Cd and kathy are more of the both sides of the highwway types.

Don't tempt them on Valentines Day.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You, too, G. I received Godiva chocolates, early, since I'm working, tonight. I haven't decided whether to share them with my fellow staff, lol. You and your two sweethearts have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Did you buy the chocolates for yourself?
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

To all the EXPERTS on here.

When a baby is being born, are they in pain because the area is so small?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 266,761 - 266,780 of303,252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••