Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280278 Jan 27, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, DROWN their babies........of course men care about abortion....why wouldnt we?
If you were 18 years old and you got some random girl pregnant, what would you do?

The moment of truth...

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280279 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that concern you? When will you break down in quilt over the million of unborn babies you personally support to be murdered?
What? You want me to quilt? Huh?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280280 Jan 27, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"they don't want to support the baby" - WHO SAYS? so NO men support their children? wtf?
or are we supposed to literally adopt dozens of unwanted babies with our minimum incomes???
Yes, and you should care for all mankind

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#280281 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>

Kneel before me and beg...
Are you really a priest?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280282 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Since when does God need hope? Does God also have faith? In what? Lol, you're an idiot.
I have hope for all, including you to see your wicked ways before you leave the earth and WILL kneel before me and be judged.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280283 Jan 27, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
"they don't want to support the baby" - WHO SAYS? so NO men support their children? wtf?
or are we supposed to literally adopt dozens of unwanted babies with our minimum incomes???
Yes, the majority of men support their children. Well, they do as long as they are living with the mother. If they leave, it's out of sight, out of mind. So many women have to fight for child support. It's sad.
IF you really cared, you would adopt a few unwanted kids. Have you? No?
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280284 Jan 27, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You want me to quilt? Huh?
You have free will, if that is what you choose. But I hope you are more mature the rest of your life then you are now posting to me. IT is not too late.

Your heart is the temple of your soul, at the end that is what you will be judged on.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280285 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were 18 years old and you got some random girl pregnant, what would you do?
The moment of truth...
A just question

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#280286 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to see normal humor on a thread, where most act as if it is someone else speaking. This is sonething I could see one saying in real life (face to face).
Nothing wrong with eating meat, and yes many over do. Remember I'm as far south as it gets, and know full well why my neighbor ms gets its fattest state stance.
It seems everything must be fried before some will eat.
I myself got plenty big at one point, being a 6'2" man and weighed in at 330 lbs.
Yet I lost 100 lbs in a year, without any negative side effects.
I've leveled out at 240 lbs.
Which is good for my body type.
I would look like one sick pup if I went by the gov
Scales. Since not all bodies are the same. Some of us have plenty of muscle and bones.
I think it was you that brought up the point of overeating,and you're exactly right. That among many sins, is exactly why we could never be good enough for Heaven without a savior.
If I told people how to lose weight they would listen, becouse they can see I know what I'm talking about. If I told someone how to quit smoking, drinking, drugs, whatever many would pay attention, if it helps them look better or feel better, yet if I tell you how to find eternal security and a peace that passes all understanding, people get vile and reject me. Why?
Could it be, that their father hates mine???
To give you an honest answer...I think people want to find their own path through life and don't want to be preached to on what to believe.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280287 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is possible in the perfect world. We do not live in the perfect world. Wish we did.
99% of women who abort their babies, do not want to. They suffer. Most do it because they know they can't do it on their own. Meaning the guy won't cooperate.
I'm all for the morning after pill, unless it has really bad side effects.
You can't blame a young girl for having an abortion. Her whole live would be ruined if she had the baby.
I know perfectly well, that men would have more abortions then women do, if they got pregnant. They wouldn't think twice.
You are offering hope based on personal responsibilty. I am encouraged. But I hold each accountable for their views and believes. I would even forgive the young girl who sinned if she asks me sincerely.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280288 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
To give you an honest answer...I think people want to find their own path through life and don't want to be preached to on what to believe.
How selfish and convienent of you. But in the end you will be judged by me
1 post removed

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#280290 Jan 27, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU already
For once I'm with you.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280291 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you really a priest?
I am not a man or woman or represending any religion or political belief, I am God. You do know me, you are handicaped however and can't get past your personal short commings, you own predjudices.

You know what the right thing is to do.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280292 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
I have hope for all, including you to see your wicked ways before you leave the earth and WILL kneel before me and be judged.
Why would God, the omnipotent, have to hope? See, you can't think outside of your little box, honey. Humans feel human feelings. Gods don't have to feel desperate emotions such as hope, since they have the power to control whatever they want. Otherwise, they wouldn't be gods. You are not bright.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280293 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You are offering hope based on personal responsibilty. I am encouraged. But I hold each accountable for their views and believes. I would even forgive the young girl who sinned if she asks me sincerely.
How about the boy who sinned?

Wait. Sin?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280294 Jan 27, 2013
Seattle never answered my question.

Wonder why?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280295 Jan 27, 2013
Maxie wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy prayer while sitting on a beach as much as I do sitting in Mass. I enjoy the formality and ritual of the Mass and the austerity of our beautiful churches, and then I also enjoy the informality of communicating with God outside of Mass. JMO.
Exactly. One doesn't need a building to find OR to worship G-d. When I lived on the eastern shore, the beach at dawn was a wonderful place to pray. Now, up here in upstate NY, I find the sky here to be the closest to G-d as I've ever been.

Location hidden

#280296 Jan 27, 2013
Tondaleyo lives 4eva wrote:
<quoted text>They weren't waiting for *jebus* they were waiting for JESUS.
ROFLMAO They weren't waiting for either one you Knutbar.

Location hidden

#280297 Jan 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo is openly bigotted.
Only to those like yourself. I'm EXTREMELY bigoted against stupid people.

Location hidden

#280298 Jan 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I hate to tell you, but you don't speak for All Jews, since many Jews were. All those who died with their faith in the messiah are in Heaven, becouse the messiah came
You're a liar AND a moron.

The Jewish Messiah has NOT come. YOu dont get to re-write a faith's history to suit your needs.

I'm not sure if you speak for any Jews, unless you call yourself one? If you were born one?
I am a practicing Jew, and I was born Jewish as well. I speak for the Jewish faith. You're free to believe your jebus is a messiah, but the Jewish faith doesn't see it that way. In that respect, I certainly DO speak for the Jewish faith and ANY practicing Jew.
You seem to think like the thug that (thinks they know the law), and you are going to live life as you do, knowing deep down you're missing something.
I'm not missing a thing dear. YOu dont speak for me, for the Jewish faith OR for G-d.
You feel like you will get before the Judge and "straighten " Him out on all the reasons Jesus was not the messiah?
Since G-d is well aware that his people of the Jewish faith view your jebus as meaningless, it wont be an issue.

You seem to think you speak for G-d. NEWSFLASH stinky - you do NOT.
Perhaps you should just watch tv. It is pretty clear what happens when a guilty one tries to straighten out the judge. You will be no exception.
ROFLMAOOO!! What an arrogant, narcissistic asshat you are! First you think you speak for your jebus, then you think you speak for those of the Jewish faith.

You're so busy speaking for everyone else, you dont realise what a fool you're making of yourself. LOLOLOLOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min CDC 52,074
News 14 GOP Hopefuls Speak in Trump-Free Forum 5 min Denny CranesPlace 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 194,780
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,264,819
News GOP hopefuls take on illegal immigration in deb... 5 min USA Today 6
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min Mr_SKY 11,081
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min An NFL Fan 190,518
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 23 min Billy Ringo 72
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 39 min Le Jimbo 134
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Dont Panic- 336,928
More from around the web