Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,110
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278066 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>The Skank is nuts. Clearly "hubby" is off with his REAL woman tonite.
I wonder how many rounds "grandma" has in her pistol in her hick town, and how many of her neighboring white trash she's ready to take out.@@
Nice to know what kind of trash the Skank comes from tho! Just a chip off ole gramma's white trash block! LOL!
Gnite!
Yes, you had enough. Go put your bottle down and place your head down and pass out for the night.

Cuckooo
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#278067 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Me, Bitter, ugly, angry, self absorbed.
You know its true.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278068 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>The Skank is nuts. Clearly "hubby" is off with his REAL woman tonite.
I wonder how many rounds "grandma" has in her pistol in her hick town, and how many of her neighboring white trash she's ready to take out.@@
Nice to know what kind of trash the Skank comes from tho! Just a chip off ole gramma's white trash block! LOL!
Gnite!
G'night, Foo.

(is jm also seattle? it seems like gtown is seattle at times...)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#278069 Jan 18, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Walked in to what, dear? That I am an atheist? Well, there is a shock.
Do I seem infuriated to you? I think that is called projection.
I have not asked STO about anything but if I wanted to I would.
You, I would spit on first.
Get the difference, failure?
You would spit on me first? Him second?

Hey...not fair.

I hope you brush your tooth before you spit on me.

So, you haven't asked STO about anything . He failed then, according to you.

Ah gagaga
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#278070 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Walked in to what, dear? That I am an atheist? Well, there is a shock.
Do I seem infuriated to you? I think that is called projection.
I have not asked STO about anything but if I wanted to I would.
You, I would spit on first.
Get the difference, failure?
Am thinking she's gonna have a little trouble with this one, Chicky.

(((hugs)))

(gotta get some sleep before the alarm starts blaring)

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#278071 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY need it reposted for the 15th time tonite?
YOU claimed jesus wasn't your creator, that g-d is.
By saying that, you're claiming that jesus IS NOT g-d.
15th time's the charm maybe? Or are you REALLY this stupid Skanky?
History says... She really is that stupid.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#278072 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
That thing is an inhuman, lower life form. She is really just sick.
Now now no need to insult the inhuman life forms.. They have more humanity than she does. As she will demonstrate in these next few days...
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#278073 Jan 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the english language. Murder, by definition, is an illegal act; you cannot have a legal murder.
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder made legal by pieced together law. If you are sayign that in all of history no one was ever murdered legally, you are wrong. Stick to the dark basement gay bars.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#278074 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I was thinking something along the same lines! For ONCE I read forward! LOLOL!!
He is a ball of fire. He is going to throw it at us someday.
Gtown71

United States

#278075 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm sorry bro., but the verses never indicate whether or not the womans with child."
The purpose of the Law of Jealousies is for the husband to find out if his wife has been unfaithful. If she has cheated on him, the "bitter water" will cause an abortion. That is what the belly swelling and the thigh rotting is all about.
Also, yes people deliberately take verses out of context for their own agenda. I haven't seen you do that so much as wrap your beliefs in the name of Jesus and call it truth WITHOUT evidencing any of your claims with scripture. As a Christian, you should know it is wrong to do that. You had better be ready to back up your preaching with the Word (in context), to the best of your ability. If people ask you questions you don't know the answers to, you had better be ready to admit it AND research and study to find the answer. Being a Christian is work, brother. It's not "a dove lit upon me and now anything I feel is godly and gives me the right to judge others." <<<---- that's what I'm seeing in your posts.
So women that get abortions, their belly swells and thigh rots?
I'm sorry bro,but on this scripture you're wrong. I mess it up plenty and think later of what I should have said, and Jesus did hang out with the sinners "worldly " people, but He never agreed with them when it came to sin.
Which is what I see in your post bro.

If "asked " to give a reason for the hope that is in you, we should all be ready to tell people why we believe what we believe (why is this Jesus so real to you?)
Plus as you can see, there is many who claim the bible is fake or take out what they don't like, add what they will.

Glad to see you have a bible, and we may just have to agree to disagree, becouse two christians arguing helps nothing.

We have enough division within the "christian " religion to make folks shake their heads.
Many who claim the name of christ, know not Jesus Christ.
Many false preachers.
You name it we got it, which should make folks wonder, if satan is real "and he is ",then he would attack the one true God, and His church.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#278076 Jan 18, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Shyt, I doubt if the boy ever had an orgasm..
Keep whats between you andf your hand, between you and your hand, pagan.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#278077 Jan 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Listen, Filth, STO knows how I feel. I've said as much to STO. Could undoubtedly link it if I gave a shit what you think. BUT if I ever changed my mind and decided I wanted to hear the "good news", guess which one of you I would NOT go to? Yes, that would be YOU, you dirty, filthy, self righteous, heretical, slug. That mean you have failed in your job as a xtian.
The true proabort pagan comes out. With your supporting millions of unborn children being killed your self-serving self-pity party over another real evil is a disgrace to humanity.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#278078 Jan 18, 2013
oops, lets try that again.^^
Oh you are one of these people that thinks pointing a gun in a persons face and pulling the trigger, or mowing them down with automatic weapon fire is the same thing as a woman making a choice to terminate her OWN pregnancy through a legal medical procedure? Really?
Thats better.
Stop using a national tagedy to promote your proabortion pagan agenda. You are disgusting.
Gtown71

United States

#278079 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What gun laws? He had his mothers legally purchased guns that he was legally trained to use.
You do not have a right to a semi-automatic gun. Where does that right exist? Where do you have a right to high capacity clips?
Where is your evidence that gun control laws do not reduce gun violence?
Well the boy either stoled his mothers guns, like all the media is saying, and I firmly believe, or the mother loaned "Her " guns to her son, so he could kill her, and do the evil he did.

As far as rights. When this deal was written up, it was not so rednecks could go a huntin. It was to make certain the government would not try and overpower the people they work for "us ",so it truth we should be able to legaly own anything the government owns, if people can afford it. Yet we have a situation with this. I doubt anyone thinks it is a good idea for just anyone to buy a nuk.
I have a semi - auto rifle (22 cal.) That holds 15 - 20 shells. It is atleast 30 years old. I also just bought over 3000 rounds for this gun, since it is very hard to get them.
I have no problem with background checks and other gun laws, but to say we are safer without guns is just amazing. This guys that go off with a gun and kill others only stop when others with guns show up.

I don't "live by " the gun, but I do own a few, just incase someone does break in my home, where my wife and daughter are.

A pump or semi auto shotgun is the best in home defence.
I don't ever expect to be broken into, but just in case, plus like abortion, it is my right. I also have a large cal rifle, and I don't hunt at all.

If anything you should defend this right. It is one of the original. If guns are taken away "then anything can be including abortion. I know many think we should only have muzzle loaders, and some want all guns. This would be the dumbest thing ever.

Most political folk who are saying this, enjoy being protected by many many guns.

More people were killed by hanmer in the last couple years then with guns, and I will not even bring up cars.

I can't think of the town, but a few years ago a mayor in the us made it a mandate for ALL who live in that town to own a gun, and the towns crime rate went to about zero.

When you hear (if you outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns) please believe this, becouse it is true.
Gtown71

United States

#278080 Jan 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try asshat. However, killing someone with a gun is called murder and has always been a crime. Abortion is a MEDICAL DECISION, is never and has NEVER been considered murder in history.
Abortion has been around as long as pregnancy has been. Its NEVER been considered murder. It was legal in this country from its founding until the Comstock laws, written by - coincidently - a bunch of religious idiots. For LESS than 100 years, abortion was illegal in this country, and even then, "illegal" didn't mean much. In the FEW states it was illegal - THIS was the result.
http://www.sapphireblue.com/25years/
Got the stomach to say you want women to be THIS desperate to go back to THIS era? Got the stomach to even take a good, hard look at what it is you want to legislate son?
If you're asking me if I want women to suffer in any way - no I don't.
I truly believe that since roe v wade -there have been enough abortions done, that if they don't know how to do it by now, then they should know.

Even if it was overturned, women would not have to go to back allie's with clothes hangers. It may be alittle harder to find a doc to do it, but I doubt it.

The only main thing it would do, is make the women who wants the abortion have to pay for it theirself, instead of relying on others.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#278081 Jan 19, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I most certainly seek out prolife Drs (ob/gyn). No baby killers will go anywhere NEAR my babies or me.
Don't you or your "babies" ever see any other kind of medical worker? And what about your "prolife" gyno's staff? Do you know all of those people's views on abortion?

Tell me one of your stories.
Gtown71

United States

#278082 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh you are one of these people that thinks pointing a gun in a persons face and pulling the trigger, or mowing them down with automatic weapon fire is the same things as a woman making a choice to terminate her OWN pregnancy through a legal medical procedure, is the same thing? Really?
No I don't.
I think both is bad.
One is a legal way to stop the flow of life.
the other is either legal or not, it depends on who is being shot.

I would never condone someone going out and killing anyone with a gun, but if some one was to break through my bedroom door, where my wife, daughter, and I are, then they will either be in heaven or hell, before they could say ouch.

But again abortion and gun fire or not the same.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#278083 Jan 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, not everyone is a caregiver, and if you've never been one, you have no basis to criticize those who are. Nurses generally don't tell anyone what their chances in the afterlife are and very few patients are interested in forgiveness from the medical staff. But terminal patients often like to TALK to people because they often can't do anything else.
<quoted text>
And, believe me, they tend not to filter or edit their content of conversation. Dying people say and do what they want to do, and so they should. Did you know that many dying people become nudists in their last days?
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#278084 Jan 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you or your "babies" ever see any other kind of medical worker? And what about your "prolife" gyno's staff? Do you know all of those people's views on abortion?
Tell me one of your stories.
We are fooled most of the time. Do we really believe that
a blue light heals a baby's liver? They tape the baby's
eyes and don't put a diaper on them. It is too sad to watch.
I think it is a joke.
Gtown71

United States

#278085 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Me too, CD. It was horrific. EVER. Didn't stop weeping until after xmas. Still can't really talk out loud about it. I just can't even imagine what those poor mothers are dealing with. I have to say thankfully they all have other children they have to support and help heal. I am sure that makes a difference for them. So very sad. I was watching the two little boys I take care of playing the other day and it crossed my mind how horrible it would be for either one of them to be without the other. And all of this because arrogant, ignorant, irresponsible, people want to own weapons of mass destruction and corporations want to get rich selling them. It can not be allowed to continue.
It was a horrific thing!
That day as I picked up my 5 year old little girl from school, it hit me hard and I cried thinking about those who would not be picking up their kids.

I to was angry, and was glad the cops got there as soon as they did.
So the evil coward decided to shoot himself, becouse he knew what was comming through the doors was not little children with no way to protect themselves.

I realize people truly believe if all guns are banned, then there would be no more gun violence, but that is just wrong.

The evil ones that make their plans, do not make plans on going to where guns are, they makes plans on schools or movie places "that ban guns "from their places of business.

I am all for background checks, and even waiting periods before taking a gun home, even smaller clips, if it would help. I would throw away all of my guns if I believed no other kids would never be killed by guns, but I know it wouldn't.

Clips are nothing but sheet metal and a spring, that pushes up the next bullet. I just bought a high powered rifle, that has a clip (it holds 4 shells), if I keep 1 in the fire position, then it will hold 5 rounds.

I could make a clip for this gun, that could hold 10 rounds, without a whole lot of trouble.

Yet the right to bear arms is there.
If it is ever made to where guns are no longer legal to own, then you might as well throw away all this country was founded on.

ALL things "including abortion rights " would be in question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min Marauder 12,135
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 9 min payme 736
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 182,184
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min dirtclod 134,479
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 56 min neveratfault 1,669
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,364
Ole Miss frat suspended, noose suspects kicked out (Feb '14) 3 hr Swedenforever 18
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr red and right 294,837
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 hr Yeah 1,156,210
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 8 hr Goddess Gaia 124
More from around the web