Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272937 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy would I find it interesting?
They CAN procreate with a member of the opposite sex. They DO procreate with members of the opposite sex.
Nothing any more or less interesting than anything else about procreating.
If two men or two women were meant to be together as normal then there wouldbe no need for sexual intercourse with anyon else in order to procreate. The mere fact that your gf or you MUST hook up sexually with a man is showing that something is not right.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272938 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and BTW Skanky? "EVER" is relative, since the technology is swiftly making it possible.
http://www.chromosomechronicles.com/2009/07/2...
Yeah yeah, you're against it.
Like anyone gives a shit LOL!
If your sexual orientation was normal then why would you need technology in our to procreate?
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272939 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, SEX is sex, G-d didn't "intend" it any particular way. There's no mention of the missionary position in your bible ya moron.
Second, gay men and women CAN and DO have sex with each other quite often when they WANT to create a child. I know a number of couples that got pregnant this way.
Just because they're having sex with each other for the purpose of becoming pregnant, doesn't make them less gay or less lesbian. It just means they're doing the mechanics of BECOMING pregnant in the cheapest, easiest and sometimes the most expediant way.
God clearly called homosexuality an abomination.He forbids it.

I am not judging people who may have sexual urges for their own sex anymore than i do a hetersexual married woman or man to have sexual urges for others than their spouse(adultry)....or even an un married man to have sexual urges for a girlfriend (fornication). God doesn't approve and obviously all examples call for us to go to God for help with those urges.

You call lovemaking "mechanics" and that is sad.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#272940 Dec 29, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Considering that neither you or CD were born into the Jewish Faith, you are in no position to question Christians of any demonination. Fortunatetly the overwhelming majority of real Jews are decent, caring and very religious and loving people, who would spit on the ground in front of you two frauds. Neither you or the other faux jew, CD, are even close to that standard.

You were both former Christians that for some reason bolted and now pretned to be jews.

In CD's cas it sounds like he used it to get into yet another womans pants that happens to be jewish. In your case you wanted to stand out after failed attempts at a normal life. I had hope for you but that was sadly dashed by your bizzare behavior.

Fortunately none of the Christians on this forumn hold the Jewish Faith accountable for the the two of you faux jews.
Unless you were born a Christian, and even if you were, you're in no position to judge ya zevel. Judge not lest thee be judged.

Rings a bell, or are you just another hypocrite playing it born again?

You call me and Foo faux Jews, when you, and your ilk are the poster children of doing everything contrary to the teachings of your faith.

I too have met many Christians who put all of y'all to shame. You're just pissed that you can't reciprocate to neither Foo, nor me, with the same truths we prove your hypocrisy, and it kills you.

So kiss my a$$. You're nothing but a Xtian hypocrite hiding behind a label to bring shame to the faith of many others, who would cry for your sorry soul.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272941 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ Its not a PROBLEM at all, except for those who's opinions dont matter.
Trust me, nobody CHOOSES to be the target of idiots that dont approve or like gays and lesbians.
G-d made us just like He made you. You saying G-d makes mistakes?
Yes, procreation IS a choice, which is why abortion is an option for those that CHOOSE not to.
There are many who have homosexual tendencies (gay or bisexual) that acknowledge the fact that it is not normal or that God forbids it.nThey go to God for help with their temptations.

Again, no more or less than a heterosexual who has sexual urges to fornicate or for a married spouse to have sexual feelings for another.

Sin is sin. God made us all and because of our sinful nature, he understands our struggles.

"""'You saying God makes mistakes""" """"

How ironic coming from a proabort.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272942 Dec 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the Skank has been doing that crap for years.
SHe thinks if she tries hard enough, she can invalidate ANY faith's beliefs in favor of her own.
She's an idiot.
I have a bible...I grew up with many Jewish people who I call friends...and I have spoken to a Rabbi who is close to my friend.

God clearly says what sins will deny a person into heaven with him. That person is banished therefore if not repentant for their sins. Lucifer was also a fallen angel. Hell is the actually denial of eternity with God.
Gtown71

United States

#272943 Dec 29, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text>God clearly called homosexuality an abomination.He forbids it.
I am not judging people who may have sexual urges for their own sex anymore than i do a hetersexual married woman or man to have sexual urges for others than their spouse(adultry)....or even an un married man to have sexual urges for a girlfriend (fornication). God doesn't approve and obviously all examples call for us to go to God for help with those urges.
You call lovemaking "mechanics" and that is sad.
It is amazing, how if all people lived according to Gods word, then all diseases, and abortions would disapear. Sexual transmited diseases.
even if they didn't believe in God, the principle would work the same.

Thank you for standing up, for the RIGHTS of Gods smallest, greatest, creations :)
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272944 Dec 29, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another LIE from the "NoRelevance" moron, I see. Why am I not surprised.
I hate to break it to you (not really), but informing girls and young women about the HARDSHIPS of motherhood long before they get pregnant is hardly "hating children." I post these details because I think too many girls/women are PRESSURED into motherhood, and they make this decision in ignorance of the facts, which in many cases are deliberately hidden from them.
The more girls/women who make an INFORMED decision about whether they WANT to become mothers or not, the better, even if more girls/women choose never to have children. The choice to be childfree is just as valid and responsible as the decision to become a mother.
You didn't want to be a parent. You chose to after all and resented it. You speak endlessly about motherhood in every negative way. Not realistic or in context.

Is motherhood full of challenges? Sure, but what isn't? What's deceitful is your purely negative approach which has an agenda.

The agenda being you are anti-life..anti- motherhood and anti-choice to be a house wife /mother.

Shame on you.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272945 Dec 29, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man is FORCING woman to gestate the product of his sperm, AGAINST her will, it has everything to do with CONTROL of women, no matter how many times you deny that fact.
Guys who don't like abortion really need to avoid one-night hookups. No sex, no pregnancy...NO PROBLEM.
Again....if that woman consented to sexual relations with that guy, then he didn't force her to gestate. Pregnancy is a natural result.

"""The product of his sperm"""" ""

Your offspring is your child. Show SOME respect for your own childs life.

I agree that men should avoid sex outside of marriage like God says they should.

No pregnancy
No child left with one parent household
No abortion
No STD
No AIDS
No being used
No cheapening of the beauty of sex
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272946 Dec 29, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, CD, and yes, of course I care about keeping our children safe in our schools and preventing another Newtown massacre from happening. At this point, I'm just not sure that putting armed guards in schools will do that.
Furthermore, contrary to what idiots like Knutter believe, I don't want to "take away everyone's guns." However, I don't believe civilians need to have guns with 30-round and above bullet clips either. That's my thinking on the gun issue, at this time anyway.:-)
We justify killing our own flesh and blood in this culture of death society. No respect for human life and we think "guns" are the problem @@ why strangers kill innocent strangers.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#272947 Dec 29, 2012
You aren't limited to adopting babies.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but if we can't adopt new-born American babies due to lack of availablility then adoptive couples are forced to import babies from overseas.
Isn't it ironic that just as we have to import most of our merchandise from China and other nations, we also have to import babies!
We should be exporting babies instead of importing them.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272948 Dec 29, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman needs your permission or approval to reject her ability to procreate, sASSy, no matter how many times you imply that she does. A woman who doesn't want any or more children couldn't care less what anti-choice imbeciles and extremists like you, NoRelevance, and TommyDumDum "think."
Since it is the WOMAN who assumes all the conditions and health risks of pregnancy, it is HER decision whether to continue a pregnancy or not. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision, simple as that.
I can't stop women from killing their existing child in or out of the womb. That doesn't make that act any more or less evil.

There are people in this world practically ever minute who are abusing, neglecting, raping, killing. It's their decision and nothing we can do to stop it. Does that empower that wrongdoer? Does it "stick it to you" that your powerless?

You're a control freak who gets cheap thrills from feeling empowered by getting away with doing evil to others.

Indianapolis

#272949 Dec 29, 2012
If the problem is pregnancy, then an abortion certainly will take care of it.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the hardest women realize that left alone a baby will most likely survive, and become an adult, so instead of helping women deal with their choices, like we do the boys in these situations, we just pass a law, to help them kill their problem.
It is like drinking liquor, it may make the "problem " go away for a momment, but you wake up later, to find the problem is still there. You just added to the problems.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272950 Dec 29, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"...give that man his child."
You make the child sound like a piece of property or a possession. And again you forget all the women and children living in poverty because they were abandoned by men. I would wager that more men abandon their children to poverty than are fighting against their sexual partner getting an abortion.
When you take in the staggering number of poverty stricken single-moms, who really turns out to be the "selfish" ones? The women? Or the men? How many poverty stricken single dads are out there compared to the number of poverty stricken single mothers? For every woman out there putting up a fight against paying child support to a father, how many men are out there evading paying support?
Why do the women on here continue to vilify other women when so many women are raising their children alone and in poverty while the fathers are running around scot-free?
Well then you know what? How about we start waking up to the fact that men are using women for their own self gratification and care neither for them or the child they helped create. Why punish the innocent childs life by killing?

That is why God forbids sex outside marriage.

The forbidden fruit tastes sweet but rots faster. In other words, a moments pleasure isn't worth all the grief that accompanies it .

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#272951 Dec 29, 2012
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
What if a child is born and not breathing. In your "scientific" sceanario you let it lay there until God blows wind in its face. You would allow it to die, not surprised.
What if a woman/girl has a life threatening pregnancy as in these cases:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland...

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/05/25/49...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

and the CC would allow them to die instead of giving them a life saving abortion? AND that is exactly what they WISH to do!!!

Indianapolis

#272952 Dec 29, 2012
You think the plight of the jews drew us into WW2? Not even close. Not even a factor.

The problem for you is that people differ on the concept of human life. Yours is not the ony definition, nor is it necessarily correct.No woman should have to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term just because you think it's a nifty thing to do.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Say this was 1943, and you knew that the Nazis were killing Jews in gas chambers, would you want to save some of them? Moreover, since Europe is thousands of miles away from America, what happens to Jews in Europe doesn't affect you in ANY way, shape or form, correct?
Edmund Burke said "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Do not allow evil to triumph. Do not do sit by and do nothing."
I think everyone should care directly about what happens to human life, whether when it is developing inside the womb or outside the womb.

Indianapolis

#272953 Dec 29, 2012
People have sex because we have a sex drive, with the ability to orgasm. We will do so even when reproduction is clearly impossible.

A question I've never seen you twits explain is why the anorectal area has a complete and discrete set of erogenous nerve bundles connected to the pleasure center of the brain. You can achieve orgasm solelythrough rctal stimulation. Why would that be if the ony eason for sex was reproduction?
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Procreation is NOT the only reason for having sex, and parenthood is still an option which women and men can reject."
Actually biologically and scientifically it is the reason for havong sex. Yes all you old dried up pagans still want it but that is part of your hardwired process for procreation being it is the primary goal of any species.
It is funny to read some of the more self proclaimed intelligent pagans dance around this biological fact.
Many older people lose interest in sex, some not as much. Still doesn't change the facts. Since most of you pagan chicks have been wanting it since your early teens it is no surprise you confuse your sex hangups with biology.
Maybe it is biology trying to compensate for all the unborn children you destoryed or prevented from being conceived.
You were enginered to bear children just as men were enginered to help you procreate.

Indianapolis

#272954 Dec 29, 2012
Or maybe the boy of his dreams will be in his 2nd grade english class.

If you are going to argue destiny, then we can just as easily say the abortion was destined to happen.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not affect me directly, but it may directly affect the future happiness of my 2 yr nephew though. The woman that he is destined to marry twenty years from now just may be a developing female baby/fetus in some woman's womb right now.
Now if the mother of that female baby/fetus is scheduled to have an abortion on Monday, then she will be killing my nephew's future wife.
sassyliciouus

Jackson, NJ

#272955 Dec 29, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, OCEAN is honest and realistic. Raising children is not all rainbows and glitter. I'm raising a child with Tourette's and OCD and learning disabilities, something you know nothing about, and I'm doing a good job of it, but when Ocean speaks of colic my Tourette's/OCD child had what I would call grand mal colic, among other unexpected difficulties. My coworker has raised a severely autistic son who is now 20 and still in high school and he will never be able to live independently. She'll be taking care of her son forever.
You have no right to judge other parents until you walk in their shoes, and you have no right to treat Ocean like shit because she's honest enough to speak the truth and is firmly planted in reality.
Your rainbow and glitter bullshit just shows how out of touch and clueless you really are, and that you know absolutely nothing about raising special needs children. It's a harder job than you could ever do, and that's why your God never called upon you to do it.
Not everyone experiences negative experiences. The stuff that ocean list along with her attack on stay at home mothers is unrealistic and an attack on motherhhod in general.

I dont pretend to truly understand the hardships of raising special needs children but we ALL have our own crosses to bear in life. Everything in life can be a challenge ....families, spouses, friendships, jobs, neighbors
but we dont strive on negativity or we'd just be continually depressed.

Personally i focus on and count my blessings :)
Btw you don't know what I've been through so stop acting like i have rose colored glasses on..
P

Indianapolis

#272956 Dec 29, 2012
That's the purpose of your existence? You are truly pathetic.
Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Procreation is the purpose of our exisitence. It bears no commonality with various illnesses. That is the problem you proabortion pagans have always had. You place no value on the unborn child, so it is no more than a cold or virus in your pagan minds.
It seems that once you go full blown pagan your critical thinking skill stay behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,406,029
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 3 min Shirvell s Shrivel 226
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min thetruth 20,623
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 7 min WasteWater 10,498
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min wrong 233,571
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min My Two Cents 15,025
News Trump bounces into the lead 10 min WasteWater 306
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 11 min woodtick57 5,725
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Sunnier 391,624
News Initial Brexit shock is hurting UK _ but sparin... 3 hr kuda 25
More from around the web