Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310473 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267320 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to. The burden of proof is on you, because you're the one who is saying I lied. You have never produced one post in which I say that I don't support a woman's right to have an abortion. Until you do, you haven't proven that I lied, your long-winded rant notwithstanding.
Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
"You have never produced one post in which I say that I don't support a woman's right to have an abortion."

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile, the proof has been provided.

Saying you won't say what's not true, in reply to someone stating you "support a woman's RIGHT to terminate her prengancy" IS you stating it. No one has claimed you said the words, "I don't support a woman's right to abortion", so arguing that a post with that hasn't been provided displays your desperation to try to deny your own words posted which did prove you lied.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267321 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Experience on topix? You must be a really experienced person by going around posting BS on topix LOL. And go on, prove that the sites don't exist, look it up.
I have posted no "BS". That would be you.

Yes, my experience on Topix. We had a whole conversation about, but apparently you have memory loss. Due to drug use, maybe?

I didn't say the sites "don't exist". Learn to read, Moron. What I ACTUALLY said, is that I didn't see any site OTHER than that one blog. And that YOU claimed your posts had been removed, so HOW could I have seen them? Damn, you're stupid.

It's up to YOU to prove your claim. It is not up to me to disprove it.

LOL, it's YOU who is the copout.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267322 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance filled arrogance only displays why intelligent and sensible people like me have no respect in posting to idiots like you.
You-are-a-nutcase, and a condescending fool.
No one said anything about " does not change death - end of life", so your claim is senseless.
You posted: "Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'll have no problem proving death by gunshot is medically defined differently than death by heart attack."
It IS medically "defined" differently, and I provided the terms for how a gunshot is defined medically, you idiot. A bullet penetrating the body,[as opposed to] death by natural causes.
You also said, "Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"So far you've described two different causes of death."
Yes, for people who have adult reading comprehension skills, that means the deaths were caused by 2 different means, which is what proves the differences between the deaths. Death may be death, but that wasn't the issue, you pea brain. The issue was the differences between the causes of death. The difference MEDICALLY on how the causes of death are defined. It was pro-choicers who were trying to argue that causes of death doesn't make a difference because dead is dead, and it was as stupid an argument then as it is when you're making it now.
You're too stupid to realize that the CAUSE of death is where the differences are. Spontaneous abortion and induced abortion are DIFFERENT, even though they both result in death of the human life in utero.
Even legally your argument that cause of death is irrelevant doesn't hold up, or there wouldn't be prisons full of murderers. Obviously "cause of death" makes the difference there too.
Katie: Then you'll have no problem proving death by gunshot is medically defined differently than death by heart attack.

Ask a forensic pathologist who conducts autopacies.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267323 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile feminists are the only hypocrites, my prejucees are truth when it comes to you lot.
Hello Orangeass. I see the meds wore off.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267324 Dec 1, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's most important that our kids are happy and healthy. I don't feel that kids can just be told what to believe and that's it. As they grow up I think they should be allowed to find their own beliefs, and if they choose to stay with what they were brought up with to believe then that's just as valid, but it should be their choice. I've met too many adults who admit to feeling guilty about not following their parents beliefs, or won't admit it to their parents because they're parents would be hurt. I've met people who feel guilty just for questioning the beliefs they were raised on, and I'm talking middle-aged people! So you know religion was really hammered into these people.
Agreed :)
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267325 Dec 1, 2012
*autopsies*
1 post removed

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#267327 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, but obviously YOU are of a "low mental age" when you have to make such a childish attempt to be insulting just because you cannot refute what I say.
Your sentence about my position is incomplete. That is dishonest. I support a woman's right TO MAKE HER OWN CHOICE REGARDING HER OWN PREGNANCY. There, NOW it's right. That is not support of either choice.
Deal with it.
Oh God did he follow you over here too?
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267329 Dec 1, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
"feces for jesus/ladilulu//BabiesRus wrote
<quoted text>
"I am right here, you crybaby hypocrite. You are scum and nothing more.
The others can address you themselves."
??????????
Here is the original post.
<quoted text>
Thanks for changing my post back in March and adding two names that weren't there to try and "prove" your bs claim. That you try to lie about it now shows that:
1. You have no idea what proof is
2. You are entirely full of feces
LOL, what?! I didn't put the names in quotes and didn't alter what you said, you pea brain. Where's the post number, because your link didn't go to the post. That's why I said post NUMBERS are important to prove your claim. I want to see your proof with the actual post.

What a dimwit. Epic fail on your "proof" that I posted a "lie", not just for the reasons I stated, but also because it's still up for debate as to whether or not you're the same poster as Ladilulu.

Plus, Foo was busy altering POSTS then, changing the words within our posts to something we never wrote, changing what we had posted, and you didn't say a word about that. Hypocrite.
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267331 Dec 1, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no. Medically, a miscarriage is an abortion. The difference between the two's cause of death would simply read "induced" or "theraputic" vs "spontanious" (or missed, threatened, inevitable, incomplete, complete, habitual or etc) ABORTION.
http://www.wmedicine.com/what-are-the-types-o...
"Uh no. Medically, a miscarriage is an abortion."

No, medically a miscarriage is a [spontaneous] abortion,(missed, incomplete etc). MANNER OF DEATH is always medically defined, because there IS a difference, medically and legally, dimwit.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267332 Dec 1, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes NR is Weird with out a doubt..
Well, it must be awful to have to go through life being his own lover.

;)
1 post removed
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267334 Dec 1, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead is dead Lynne you dumbass. BOTH are abortions.
You think medical documentation from physician conducting a therapeutic D&C post miscarriage is the same as an abortionist's documention for D&C abortion?

They are clearly different.

Why?

One's an induced abortion.

One is not.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267335 Dec 1, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>She claimed she was talking initially about a hypothetical, so it didn't count. Never MIND that her claim to KNOW somone that was "born in a PVS" was NOT a hypothetical and in fact was a flat out lie.
It wasn't a claim I made in argument, you dimwit. It wasn't a claim made at all. It was just something I used in a hypothetical question I posed, and whether or not anyone believes it was and still is immaterial. It wasn't a "lie". Epic fail then and now.
3 posts removed

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267339 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"You have never produced one post in which I say that I don't support a woman's right to have an abortion."
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Meanwhile, the proof has been provided.
Saying you won't say what's not true, in reply to someone stating you "support a woman's RIGHT to terminate her prengancy" IS you stating it. No one has claimed you said the words, "I don't support a woman's right to abortion", so arguing that a post with that hasn't been provided displays your desperation to try to deny your own words posted which did prove you lied.
Ah, you just lied. No such proof has ever been provided. Sorry.

Yes, people did claim that I'd said it before, and I haven't. Sorry, again, but you are wrong.

I didn't say it in response to that post. I keep telling you this, and you keep dishonestly ignoring me. Not my fault. Again, THAT sentence was addressed to the conversation as a whole, which BEGAN with accusations of me "supporting abortion". Deal with it, Dishonest One.

Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267340 Dec 1, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Your analogy is as inane now as it was the last time three times you tried to use it. It just doesn't work. You would not fare well in a philosophy class.
The comparison is not inane. It makes sense to people who have sense.[Cause of death] is always defined medically and legally, so anyone trying to claim that manner of death makes no difference because "death is death" is proven to be an ignorant buffoon.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#267341 Dec 1, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She and NR make a big deal outta nothing. Manner of death does not change the medical definition of death. Just like manner of abortion does not change the medical definition of abortion.
But boy they're sure desperately wanting it to mean something.
Patholigists conducting autopsies KNOW it means something.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267342 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whiny little boy?"
Yes.
"You've got nothing against me bitner."
Only intelligence, maturity, common sense, logic and facts. That's all.@@
"The baby is still alive."
There is no "baby". Babies are already born.
Yes, the embryo/fetus dies. But it's STILL not murder.
"And in my book, morals are whats truly legal, I don't care what the democrats say."
Well, that's fine, because you're not talking to a Democrat. Sorry, but I'm a Republican.
"So in my book, lets start calling abortion murder."
No, because your "book" is nothing more than what you want to believe, based upon no facts whatsoever.
I see another PLer has crawled in here to amaze and entertain us with his overwhelming ignorance. These fundie PLers are putting on their own version of The Greatest Show On Earth. LMAO!
1 post removed

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267344 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll post them again later Bitner, but you want win your points at all. LOL, a bit sad, I take it your life is on topix then if your so proud about the experience you have on topix.
"I'll post them again later Bitner,"

Uh huh. Like you said two other times, and then didn't?

I related an experience, Moron, that's all. I was commiserating with you about the fact that your links didn't post. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you HAD posted them. Now, I have to wonder if you weren't just lying about it in the first place. Especially since after that, you promised to post your proof three times now, and haven't.

As I said, YOU are the copout.

Oh well.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267345 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty, but gullible you won't know about it.
Funny, a believer of mythology calling an atheist "gullible". LMAO!
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267347 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Was sassy talking about "chemically"?
According to you, a pregnant mother walks into an abortuary, pays a glorified hitman to kill her baby in her womb....a,nd walks out still pregnant?
Interesting..........
It's the kind of stupid logic Ayakaneo just posted about "still pregnant" after a fetus has been expelled from the body, that pro-choicers use to try to claim a D&C is an "abortion procedure" after miscarriage, even when fetus was spontaneously expelled from the body, because the woman would likely still test positive as being "pregnant". Therefore, their logic is a D&C is need to "abort" the "pregnancy".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267348 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please explain the following medical terms?
1. Spontanous abortion (miscarriage)
2. Induced abortion
TIA.
She's a mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,274,737
Time to go? 9 min Two Dogs 3,236
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... 10 min Sheriff Joe 529 53
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 15 min Gary Coaldigger 12,442
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 193,462
News 2016's top candidates struggle to change the su... 18 min Andrew 35
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 19 min Denny CranesPlace 115
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 20 min Real vs Fake 29
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Valerie 340,694
More from around the web