Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316372 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267354 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Not a whiny little boy.
2. You have no common sense bitner.
3. Can you prove there is no baby?
4. A republican, really? How come your so gullible like all democratic Obamabots?
5. My book isn't shoddy literture Bitner, I don't make false claims.
1)Yes you are.
2)Yes, I do. 100% more than you any day of the week.
3)Yes, because "baby" is slang for "infant", and infants are already born.
4)Really, have been since I first registered at 18. I'm not gullible at all. How come you're such a liar?
5)I didn't say "shoddy literature". You pulled that out of your ass. I said it's nothing more than what you WANT to believe, and based upon no facts whatsoever.

Yes, you do make false claims, and then copout when asked for proof. Still, that has nothing to do with the subject, which is the fact that abortion is not murder, no matter how much you want to pretend it is. And I will not say it is just because a Neanderthal like you demands that I do.

Go take a flying leap.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267355 Dec 1, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
To be more accurate, Bitner, you support the right to each choice, including abortion.
More accurate? Not really, but what point do you THINK you're making here?

AND, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267356 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
** Foo: ITS THE EXACT SAME PROCEDURE. YOu can call it whatever the hell you want, but the MEDICAL FACT is that the D&C as an abortion is the SAME MEDICAL PROCEDURE as the D&C used to evacuate the uterus after a miscarriage.**
** Foo: D&C used to expel the DEAD fetus is the SAME PROCEDURE used to expel a LIVE fetus from a first trimester abortion D&C.**
Oh. So there is a difference. Dead. Alive.
Why contradict yourself? Just be honest.
** Foo: Call it a cumquat. Its the same thing.**
I think you mean the fruit kumquat.
How about we call look at the medical terms induced abortion & spontaneous abortion. These medical terms don't exist for table conversation. Ya know?
"How about we call look at the medical terms induced abortion & spontaneous abortion. These medical terms don't exist for table conversation. Ya know?"

LOL
They do seem to think the medical terms and definitions of those terms are irrelevant.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267357 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are lying bitner."

No, I am not.

"You also think people are naturally born without the desire to have children"

I've never said anything remotely like that, Liar.

"what an idiot."

Yes you are an idiot.
1 post removed

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267359 Dec 1, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see another PLer has crawled in here to amaze and entertain us with his overwhelming ignorance. These fundie PLers are putting on their own version of The Greatest Show On Earth. LMAO!
He's a pervy stalker from another thread.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267360 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie, you were trying to convince us that there is no such thing as an induced abortion or spontaneous abortion...that they are the same thing "medically."
That is one of the dumbest things you've said this week.(I have to rate it on a weekly basis, because so much dumb comes from you)
So much dumb comes from each pro-choicer daily.

Katie doesn't have anything to back her stupidity, and when I prove the difference medically as she requested, she laughs like a nut, claiming something about giving me an English lesson. I provided the definition proving the differences, she can't understand what the definitions mean and she thinks she taught anyone anything.lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267361 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying a coroner arrives at same conclusion w/ each dead body he/she analyzes?
Really?
LOL, apparently that's the stupid argument she's trying to make.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267362 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
But thats how your children will end up soon under your feminist indoctrination.
LOL, my children are all grown adults, happy, healthy, well-adjusted.

So much for your bullshit "predictions".
3 posts removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267366 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess autopsies are unnecessary, hmm?
"Dead"
I guess prisons full of people who attempted to or did kill someone are also unnecessary. Dead is dead. Someone dying from being killed is no different than someone dying of a heart attack. According to PC logic, that is.

Mind boggling ignorance.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#267367 Dec 1, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL
I knew it! Manner of death does not change death - end of life. Just like manner of abortion does not change abortion - end of pregnancy.
Today's complimentary English lessons are thus concluded.
Katie: "Manner of death does not change death. Just like manner of abortion does not change abortion."

Remarkable what lengths you now go to justify induced abortion.

You have now navigated to extremes of attempting to exonerate your guilt by excluding "manner of death."

What is it you and Foo say? "Death is death is death"..."Abortion is abortion is abortion"....

Your desperation in trying to validate your evil promotion of abortion has reached the looney stage.

You've reached a whole realm of irrationality.

And.

You apparently can't see the obvious idiosy in your thought process...because you are in denial.

Katie: "Manner of death does not change death. Just like manner of abortion does not change abortion."

Delusional.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267368 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would be attracted you bitner, don't worry, your safe, no nasty stalkers will catch you.
I don't care if anyone other than my husband is attracted to me, which he is.

YOU obviously are too, or you wouldn't have stalked me from the other thread, but I just find that creepy.

Catch me? I hate to tell you this, but this is a computer screen you're looking at. You can't "catch" someone through it.

As for real life, I'm not worried about that, either. I own guns, and knives, and know how to use them.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267369 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: Then you'll have no problem proving death by gunshot is medically defined differently than death by heart attack.
Ask a forensic pathologist who conducts autopacies.
Exactly. I had found an autopsy report I was going to provide as proof of the difference medically, but there wasn't a link I could provide of it. So I chose to provide a definition of how gunshot wound would be defined medically.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267370 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You think medical documentation from physician conducting a therapeutic D&C post miscarriage is the same as an abortionist's documention for D&C abortion?
They are clearly different.
Why?
One's an induced abortion.
One is not.
They have the sense of "kumquats".

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267371 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I'm far beyond that.
2. Is it hidden in your posts, in secret code? Wow you must be really bright.
3. No, only liars call it a fetus. Normally women say, they are having a baby.
4. But I bet you voted for the republican traitor, bush, as well.
5. It shows how literal(literal and literture?) you take things bitner, never a one for taking jokes were you.
1)No.
2)You just aren't capable of understanding much of what you read. You've proven that, repeatedly.
3)No, the proper term is embryo or fetus. Women can call it a banana for all I care, but I will use the proper terms, always.
4)In fact, I did vote for Bush. Sr. and Jr. So, you have a problem with Democrats AND Republicans. Communist, are you?
5)When they're funny. When someone says something stupid, and then tries to backpedal by PRETENDING it was a joke, not so much.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267372 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you just lied. No such proof has ever been provided. Sorry.
Yes, people did claim that I'd said it before, and I haven't. Sorry, again, but you are wrong.
I didn't say it in response to that post. I keep telling you this, and you keep dishonestly ignoring me. Not my fault. Again, THAT sentence was addressed to the conversation as a whole, which BEGAN with accusations of me "supporting abortion". Deal with it, Dishonest One.
Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
I have been dealing with it, Toots, and not with just empty unsubstantiated claims. But with posts and post numbers to your own words.You have provided unsubstantiated claims. Epic fail, Toots.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267373 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You seemed to have gone against me when I said there can be carefree people(Childfree is pretty much carefree isn't it really).
You're confused. What YOU said is that people who choose to be childfree are selfish.

Still, I never said anything remotely like that. Learn to read.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#267374 Dec 1, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very well that there's no debate that it's "human" and that the debate was really over the term "being".
It seems you're being dishonest by leaving the "being" part out of these remarks.
Talk to foo about that.

Bitner CLEARLY said "a human" is in the womb.

Next..........

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267375 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Patholigists conducting autopsies KNOW it means something.
They display desperation whenever they try to ignore the relevance of terms, or the definitions, and do so making only unsubstantiated claims.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267376 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, we know feminists are ugly, I wouldn't bother.
And yet here you are, stalking me, with a real hard on, apparently.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#267377 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
More accurate? Not really, but what point do you THINK you're making here?
AND, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
Yes, it's more accurate, because one of the right to choices you support is abortion. You keep trying to avoid saying that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,583,783
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Clearwater 27,302
News Federal judge again tosses out Texas voter ID law 4 min Convexx 5
News Arpaio pardon would refute key theme in immigra... 16 min poi pounder 98
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min American Independent 287,994
News Parks Service issues permit for San Francisco r... 18 min Covfefe 7
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 30 min youll shoot your ... 264
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Frindly 8,680
More from around the web