Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,905
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#264111 Oct 15, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
Lynne comes in the room to project...
And to bitch. And to whine. And to spread her general negativity.

Location hidden

#264112 Oct 15, 2012
lifes a beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow thats extremely interested I might have to try and find that online- thanks!
It might be this one she's talking about, it was great:

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/sistersof7...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#264114 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with intelligence and sense who has integrity in discussion, of course.
Well that leaves YOU out Lynne.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#264115 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Or so FOO says. How do we know the story is true? We don't, because she lied about the Ariel story and that WAS proven, even though you couldn't see it. Plus she's been proven to be a patholoigical liar. You have tried to prove she isn't and all you managed to prove was you don't understand what you read.
Foo's "niece", huh?
No posts in Foo's words to show she corrected her "typo", to where everyone understood it was a 20 yr old? But posts proving she didn't, at least not in the 6 days that I read.
I was asked the question, do you not have anything else to talk about other than Foo? Do you avoid the chocolate rabbits at Easter?

Location hidden

#264116 Oct 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone ELSE note that Lynniekins has to go back over a day and a half to dig up something to keep talking shit on?
The ONLY pathological liar here is you Lynne.
BTW, I never said she was MY neice you moron. And for the record, one doesn't correct a typo that one doesn't realise they made. Jesus H Christ on a crutch, get a life you dumb bitch.
I know man damn! I said she was your niece, it was an error damn lol.

Location hidden

#264117 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo and Googleicious were claiming Catholic funerals DO NOT at any time have eulogies. They're wrong.
Even Ladilulu admit a couple Catholic funerals she went to had eulogies.
Maybe PCers need to pay attention to what's posted.
BULLSHIT. I never used the words "at any time", so stop lying. I didn't see the other OP say that either.

However, as proven with the links to the Vatican, it is NOT RCC policy to have eulogies.

I spoke to the priest yesterday about this, and he explained that while "few" (his words) allow speakers, practicing RCC churches do NOT allow eulogies during a funeral mass. Period.

Does it happen sometimes? I'm sure it does, and I'll bet that depends on the amount of a donation to the church to have them 'bend the rules' or look the other way, or simply CALL it something else. But the OFFICAL ROMAN CATHOLIC POLICY is that eulogies are NOT ALLOWED during a funeral mass.

But lets be honest, its not like some RCC churches aren't above ignoring, creating or making up the rules as they go along, as evidenced by the pedophile priest scandals.

Location hidden

#264118 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet RvW states there is; 28 weeks or as early as 24 weeks. Guess you're all right and those who decided RvW were wrong?
The measurement seems to be the gestational age.
Are you REALLY stupid enough to believe that the SC defines medical rules Lynniekins?

Location hidden

#264119 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend Foo has been arguing that Catholic funerals do NOT have eulogies, and has posted links trying to prove she's right. I know she's wrong because Catholic funerals I've been to have had eulogies. YOU admitted " a couple" Catholic funerals you went to had eulogies.
So why haven't you posted directly to Foo when she's arguing that Catholic funerals do NOT allow eulogies, and let her know that's not true, that you've seen it done?
That was my point.
Gee, because perhaps La is intelligent enough to know that some churches break the RCC rules when it suits them?

From the Vatican website AGAIN for the stupid girl:

"The Rite of Christian Funerals does not include the addition of personal eulogies at a funeral Mass. The rite actually says,A brief homily based on the readings is always given after the gospel reading at the funeral liturgy and may also be given after the readings at the vigil service; but there is never to be a eulogy.(OCF # 141)"

I suppose its like abortion for an ectopic pregnancy. It IS an abortion technically, but they'll call it something else so they can justify it.

Location hidden

#264120 Oct 15, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I was asked the question, do you not have anything else to talk about other than Foo? Do you avoid the chocolate rabbits at Easter?
Of course she doesn't. This is typical Lynne aberant behavior. If the discussion isn't surrounding her and some bullshit she started, she'll bring it BACK to her no matter that everyone has long moved on.

After all, we can't have actual discussions and arguments without Lynne getting her daily abuse fix can we?

Location hidden

#264121 Oct 15, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I know man damn! I said she was your niece, it was an error damn lol.
ROFLMAO S'okay, I apologize, I was talking to the dingleberry Lynne, didn't mean to direct that to you.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#264122 Oct 15, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. You said an infant born at 24 weeks has a "50/50 CHANCE of REACHING viability.
IF it has a chance of REACHING viability that means it is not yet VIABLE. If it is not yet VAIBLE that means it is NOT VIABLE.
It is not viable yet you are saying it has a chance of reaching viability. Explain how a non viable infant would reach viability ?
Would medical assistance be involved ?
What are you quibbling about here? The word REACH? Take it up with the medical community. Not every fetus will reach viability at 24 weeks while some will. What's so difficult here?

"Explain how a non viable infant would reach viability ?
Would medical assistance be involved ?" Why should I explain something out of your own head? You are arguing with yourself, adding to my words, subtracting from them, removing context, and making a whole lot of something outta nothing. If you're still confused, re-read my sentence above. The one beginning with the word NOT.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#264123 Oct 15, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
"May"...."possi bly"...."could" ...... want more synonyms ?
Saying it might be a deterrent to some is directly contradictory to the statement "It is NOT a deterrent." If it is a deterrent to even ONE....then it is a deterrent....regardless of whether or not crime still occurs.
Saying it is NOT a deterrent leaves no room for MAY or MIGHT or POSSIBLY..
<quoted text>
The hypothetical is not meant to establish reality. Merely to establish a premise, i.e. can a tactic serve as a deterrent even though crime still exists ? The answer is a resounding YES.
You think a traffic cop parked conspicuously by the side of the highway is not a deterrent to speeders ? Even if some morons still opt to speed and get caught ? If you don't then you haven't seen the myriad of brake lights that go on as soon as he's spotted.
Yeah, a cop on the side of the road deters speeders...in that one spot...at that one moment. We still have crimes, and we still have speeders. Places install cameras...and they still get robbed. Cops can turn up anywhere on the highway at any time and we still have speeders all over the roads.

Does the death penalty deter murderers? No. Has stiffer punishments deterred drunk drivers? No. Has the "war on drugs" deterred drug use and dealing? No. Have threats of burning in hell deterred sinning? No.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#264124 Oct 15, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Making general unsubstantiated claims like you're disputing "false claims" against you tells me nothing.
Be specific. Exactly what are you disputing ?
Because so far you've agreed with everything I've said.
I was specific. Re-read the post to which you responded. Last paragraph summed it up.
1 post removed

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Since: Mar 11

Kuiper Belt

#264126 Oct 15, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Now watch her rant for a week straight, complete with links to posts and posts to no one at all, about everyone *else's* reading comprehension skills.
...sigh.
Lily certainly is conceited. I liked Persevere, but I don't much like this latest persona.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Kuiper Belt

#264127 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo and Googleicious were claiming Catholic funerals DO NOT at any time have eulogies. They're wrong.
Even Ladilulu admit a couple Catholic funerals she went to had eulogies.
Maybe PCers need to pay attention to what's posted.
It's not very common, but eulogies are done once in awhile.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Kuiper Belt

#264128 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet RvW states there is; 28 weeks or as early as 24 weeks. Guess you're all right and those who decided RvW were wrong?
The measurement seems to be the gestational age.
Is that now written in stone? I don't think I wrote anything on this that can be contradicted.

“Atheist and Skeptic”

Kuiper Belt

#264129 Oct 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
My reading comprehension skills are excellent, and far, far better than that of the PCers here..
I don't think so Lily. In your post where you called me a liar you did not comprehend what I had actually written at all. If you're going to call someone a liar you should make sure you didn't misconstrue what was written.

Let me refresh your memory;

il Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"I havent claimed to be an "expert" on Catholicism, liar. I have claimed I've been to Catholic funerals, because I have been. I know what's done at the funerals."

Pluto;

"I also suggest you think about what the words "seems to be an expert" actually means. I didn't even say that you "claimed" to be an expert. I said Lily "seems" to be an expert. So I'm not a liar.

Try to actually comprehend what you read."
1 post removed
Katie

Seattle, WA

#264131 Oct 15, 2012
Pluto is a planet wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so Lily. In your post where you called me a liar you did not comprehend what I had actually written at all. If you're going to call someone a liar you should make sure you didn't misconstrue what was written.
il Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"I havent claimed to be an "expert" on Catholicism, liar. I have claimed I've been to Catholic funerals, because I have been. I know what's done at the funerals."
Pluto;
"I also suggest you think about what the words "seems to be an expert" actually means. I didn't even say that you "claimed" to be an expert. I said Lily "seems" to be an expert. So I'm not a liar.
It really seems like the two sides speak different languages since no common vocabulary as been agreed upon.

A moment ago, I deleted a response to you regarding *Triple L's claim it seemed like gestational age was the measurement [for viability]. In a link provided today, it states weight is the measurement physicians use for assessing viability. Dropped from 600 grams to 500 grams (iirc), this weight usually corresponds with the gestational age about 22-24 weeks. It's a distinction important to physicians, like proper terminology, so it's important to me. But I'm wondering if it would become a war of words rather than an interesting factor in determining viability.

*Triple L is the name I've given her to encompass her prior SNs with her current SN.

Location hidden

#264132 Oct 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you REALLY stupid enough to believe that the SC defines medical rules Lynniekins?
I asked where RVW states 24 weeks and she gives me a footnote from a medical book. RVW divided pregnancy into 3 trimesters and then outlined the restrictions a State government can impose restrictions.

Location hidden

#264133 Oct 15, 2012
Pluto is a planet wrote:
<quoted text>
il Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Pluto;
But...but...but Pluto, Lynne NEVER EVER EVER misconstrues ANYTHING because her comprehension is SO far above everyone elses!!! And dont you know that EVERYONE that dares speak up to Lynniekins or says anything she doesn't approve of, they're a liar. Doesn't matter WHAT the subject is - you know, water isn't really wet LIAR! LOLOLOL!
<<<<tongue FIRMLY in cheek>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,189,691
In your opinion is Obama care a good thing or n... 2 min sandy1 12
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Injudgement 171,583
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min American Lady 312,299
DC legalizing pot, ignoring House Republicans 3 min Crocodile Hunter 50
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min Eagle 12 4,755
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min adamski 33,914
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 4 min xxxrayted 414
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 8 min mjjcpa 1,706
More from around the web