Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311046 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#263706 Oct 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it was your dramatics. This isn't a chat room for friends to gather and shoot the shit.
Actually it IS. Well, its not a "chatroom" but it IS a social networking website forum Lynne, and PEOPLE CAN TALK ABOUT OR DISCUSS WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT TO IN ***ANY*** THREAD HERE.

That's what a social networking forum IS.
You knew you were coming into an abortion discussion forum and you did it here for attention.
No, I did it because I felt like it. Unlike you, I dont need attention. People I knew were posting here in real time, and that's who I wanted to talk to.

Unlike you, not everyone has a NEGATIVE agenda every time they come here to post.

YOU seem to be determined to make everyone as miserable as you are, and you get all pissy when people treat you like the joke you are.
IF you're friends off the forum as well, then you could have shared it through your facebook, e-mails,(you must have all the e-mails of your "friends" here, right? That's where you could have shared it IF you just wanted to have a "conversation" about it.
I could have. I didn't. Dont like it? That's YOUR tough shit moment. Many of us have off topic discussions with our friends here Lynne. I know, you dont have any friends, but really, the MAJORITY of us do! And this is sometimes where we come for some "real time" discussion. Again, dont like it? Tough shit.
I, and many others have other avenues with which to contact our friends,
I personally dont believe you have many friends Lynne, espeically if you lecture to them as you lectured to me and others that you've emailed with here over the years. But IF you do, by all means, use any avenues you want to contact them.

But YOU dont get to determine how I or anyone else contacts each other OR where we get to talk about off topic subjects.
and many of us don't want to share our experiences in life with a bunch of strangers reading it all.
Good for you. Then dont. But the REALITY is that most of the folks here aren't 'strangers' after years of posting to and with each other.

And another reality is that you've shared MUCH more of your life experiences here - or lied about them - so you have NO room to talk.

See the difference between us is, you've created enemies here and people that can't be bothered enough with you to treat you as if you have any credibility because of your inabliity to communicate, your superior attitude, and frankly, your PROVEN lies.
People who crave attention and want to feel important in the eyes of others do that sort of thing.
No Lynne, people that crave attention and want to feel important in the eyes of others are those like YOU who insist on trolling a social networking site where you have NO respect, NO credibility and nobody can stand your santimonious ass.

If you actually wanted TOPIC discussion, you'd find a thread where nobody knows you and you DONT have 7+ years of negative history, and then actually stick to the topic.

What do you think you're doing here RIGHT NOW with this garbage Lynne? You're metaphorically and literally SCREAMING for attention.

Location hidden

#263707 Oct 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you were the one who doesn't understand what sociology is.
You weren't talking about sociology Lynne.
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise? I was talking about human behavior, not psychology.
Again: Psychology IS the study of human behavior you dumbass.

Elise was talking about it being a sociology.

Sorry Lynne. We know intelligence isn't your forte.

Location hidden

#263708 Oct 12, 2012
That should read Elise was talking about it being a sociology class.

Location hidden

#263709 Oct 12, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
http://www.minahealth.com/what _is_miscarriage.htm
"In medical (and veterinary) contexts, the technical term "abortion" refers to any process by which a pregnancy ends with the death and removal or expulsion of the fetus, regardless of whether it is spontaneous or intentionally induced"
Here's my thoughts on this;
If in fact that the "process" by which a pregnancy ending includes the "removal or expulsion of the fetus" and if a D & C is required for that "removal" wouldn't it be considered an "abortion process" "regardless of whether it is spontaneous or intentionally induced"?
Of course it would. But.......
corgilicious

United States

#263710 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LOL how funny is THAT? FooL KNOWS she must silence Lily because shes burying her. The rest of the Cowards hide to avoid having to be questioned about fooLs screw ups YET....a record number of people reported her. Which means they ARE reading this forum.
No excuses that they wersnt here because they were too busy or on vacation.
Ah hahahahaha
So true.

Location hidden

#263711 Oct 12, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect:-)
ROFLMAO! No kidding!
Anonymous

Nashville, GA

#263712 Oct 12, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"blah blah blah..."
I never said we should take guns from cops.
"blah blah blah but dont lie to me by saying that bullies arent deterred from picking on bigger/potentially more apt to fight-kids."
I never said that. Bullies usually pick on weaker targets. That was a foolish analogy right from the start.
"you'd know that bullies pick on kids who they think WONT fight back blah blah"
I never said otherwise. Wake up.
"you doubt that ANYONE is ever deterred from doing ANYTHING blah blah BLAH?"
I never said any such thing.
".yet you openly deny that theyre deterred from ANYTHING else.......even other guns stupid blah blah blah shit"
We have already determined that criminals (pay attention now) do...not...know...who...has... guns...so...they...can't...be ...deterred...because...they.. .don't...know...how...many...p eople...are...carrying...guns.
"I am a dodging little coward"
I answered all your questions. I have dodged nothing. Take some Prozac already.
"Bullies usually pick on weaker targets" - RIGHT stupid, that was exactly the point, but you cannot possibly believe that b/c YOU said that guns do not deter these criminals, that thelikelyhood of guns present doesnt affect their decision making........yet you claim bullies DO pick on kids based on who will or wont fight back..........explain that contradiction...?

"because...they...don't.. .know...how...many...people... are...carrying...guns." - idiot! seriously think about what youre saying...this is just like claiming that since bullies dont know whose gonna be badass or not, that he will just pick ANYONE randomly, & not be deterred at all b/c he doesnt KNOW who will fight & who wont - BS, kids think twice about bullying just anyone they dont knw BEECAUSE there's a chance kids they dont kno will kick their ass ---------

question, if you have 5 wires, you want to pick up one of them but know most likely only ONE will electrocut you..........are you deterred from touching any of them? of course! even tho you dont know for sure, you're deterred..........correct? of course i am

Location hidden

#263713 Oct 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you don't ever know facts when you post.
They said the "abuse reports" against me are at an all time high. Meaning: they're getting a lot of reprot by you PCers about me.
Coincidently, right during the time I'm proving Foo lied her little rabbit tail off about the Ariel thing, that she provided links to.
ROFLMAO Perhaps they're warning you and removing your posts because they too realise what a liar you are just like we do LOL!.

I didn't lie about a thing Lynnieksin, but if you REALLY need to believe that to get through your day, have at it.

At the end of the day, what you think about that means less than your opinion on abortion. Ariel got home safe, moved on, and is making something of her life. Pity YOU can't say the same, as you're still trying to exploit her two years later.
Anonymous

Nashville, GA

#263714 Oct 12, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have cameras everywhere, and people legally carrying guns, and yet we still have plenty of crimes. Go figure.
thats right.......but that doesnt mean if we made guns illegal that it wouldnt get WORSE

so by your logic, cops have guns...security cameras exist......yet we still have crime, so therefore we might as well not have either b/c there's still crime!

why not have NO cops? NO cameras? oh, i know, b/c they both DETER CRIMINALITY

stupid

Location hidden

#263715 Oct 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're being the silly one, aren't you.
You should know, assuming you have a functioning brain, that the proof I'm all about is in the written form. Something that CAN be proven here in an online discussion forum. You know, like links to the written word.
Whether or not you believe me about something in my real life doesn't need to be proven, Eleesy. I said it, and I won't change my story years from now. If I do, you can use the post I made yesterday and prove I changed my story, or lied about what I said.
Using my real life, and proof isn't needed about that because it doesn't matter if you believe me or not; I did prove, just by saying it, that I did know what you and Foo were talking about.
So simple, even you could do it. Course, you have to be a person who does it to prove the truth, otherwise, you'll look like a fool, like Foo managed to do to herself.
ROFLMAO You actually have been sitting here trying to justify your bullshit about getting laid in the middle of the day, and you think I'm the fool??

LOLOLOLOL!! Trust us Lynniekins, you've outdone yourself making a complete idiot of yourself the last few days.

You're not only a fool, but a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#263716 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LOL how funny is THAT? FooL KNOWS she must silence Lily because shes burying her.
ROFLMAO I dont want to 'silence' Lynne, hell, the girl can't even bury her own stool, she's certainly not burying ME.

I've never wanted to 'silence' Lynne, not under ANY of her names. I find her repugnant, flat out stupid, and sanctimonious among other negative qualities, and I've never wasted one iota of my time bothering to report her stupid ass. I have much to much fun watching her make a fool of herself.
The rest of the Cowards hide to avoid having to be questioned about fooLs screw ups
What screw ups Skanky? Lets ask: ANYONE have any questions for me about Ariel or anything else? Find somewhere I "screwed up" and have a burning need to dissect it endlessly like SKanky and Lynne do, or just want to know as inquiring minds sometimes do?
YET....a record number of people reported her.

ROFLMAO! Yeah, that's what Lynne claims.

Of course she lies so much, it could just be more of her lies and desperate pleas for attention.

Anonymous

Nashville, GA

#263717 Oct 12, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Seattle."
Okay, would you mind terribly going back through some of these threads and providing me with direct links to where "Moon" compared "Christians" to the "sh!t" of the earth?" Or where she stated unequivocally that she, "hates every bit of Christianity?"
For that matter, would be be so kind as to provide me with a link to where I said "no one despises "Christianity" on here?"
Regarding "Cpeter's" avatar of Vlad Tepes, I'd suggest that you look up another Topix poster with the screen-name "Guinness Drinker."
This guy thoroughly loathes our current president yet, ever since his inauguration, "Guinness Drinker's" avatar has been one pick or another of our current president.
Oh, "Tom-tom's" posts are most colorful--I suggest you read some of those as well. A hint for finding him is to look for the wonderfully considerate guy who refers to everyone as a "proabort pagan."
Some of the things he's said might even make you blush my friend, but please--don't take my word for it--do your own digging, your own thinking.
Then try to examine whether or not any of our posts really echoes the sentiments you're currently convinced that they do...
It's going to require a little work on your part my friend, but you once lamented that nobody on here took you seriously.
"Moon," and "Pete" have done exactly that.
Please pay them the compliment of doing them the same...
"mind terribly going back through some of these threads and providing me with direct links to where "Moon" compared "Christians" to the "sh!t" of the earth" -------- om, yes i absolutely WOULD mind, as i told you, that could take days, this was MONTHS ago & HUNDREDS of pages ago, maybe more..........besides, i explained what she said & in its proper context, if you dont believe me ask her - if she lies, then oh well, who are you going to believe?

"where I said "no one despises "Christianity" on here?" - what? you DID say that, you told me that no one hates christianity..........are you going back on that?

"avatar has been one pick or another of our current president." - so? why is that a problem? liberals hated & picked on bush for 8 years..........how is that comparable?

""proabort pagan." - is that supposed to be insulting?

"Then try to examine whether or not any of our posts really echoes the sentiments you're currently convinced that they do..." - what? what are you asking?

Location hidden

#263718 Oct 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no THIS is what's funny. I suspected you had to GOOGLE it, because you never know what you're talking about, so I looked to see if what you said was said the same way in some definition somewhere, and found it almost right away.
Foo: "Its the science of human and animal behavior."
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/psycho...
psy·chol·o·gy
&#8194; &#8194;[sahy-kol-uh-jee] Show IPA
noun, plural psy·chol·o·gies.
the science of the mind or of mental states and processes.
the science of human and animal behavior.
Definition 1 didn't suit your purpose, because you were looking for the word "behavior". Definition 2 is your words exactly.
You don't have any idea about psychology or sociology without looking it up. lol.
At least I posted about it in my own words, right or wrong. lol
A person's mind, how they think, affects their behavior. That's the root of how people are socially with others, in my opinion. Their mind affects their behavior, and affects how they interact with others, and their social behavior affects how others interact with them.
You had no idea why I was talking about words like "behavior" and "psychosis", and apparently, neither did Elise.
@@ And she SCREAMS for attention. AGAIN.

Location hidden

#263719 Oct 12, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No I've been reporting her for weeks, long before Foo posted that about her BIL's sister and long before this Ariel stuff came up again. She was aware of this from a few weeks ago when she got her first warning after calling me a "bonehead" unprovoked. She's the only one responsible for her behavior and as far as I know, I'm the only one doing the reporting. They didn't say "people", they said "all time high", I said "record number" All time high to me means there have never been this many reports on her in comparison to any other time span in this past. Which should tell you her insulting and is "at an all time high".
No, you're not the only one. We know that other poster Googleicisous said she was reporting her as well, and I suspect others are too. People are tired of 7 years worth of her garbage and spamming the boards with her nonsense.

Good for you BTW. Frankly, the few times Lynne left the boards, either by being banned or the few weeks between changing names, are the times of some of the best discussions here. Since she's not here TO discuss anything, all she cares about is disruption and getting the negative attention she craves.

Location hidden

#263720 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LOL you reported her?
Dont you believe in freedom of speech? Anyhoo.....so what if you did. You werent, by far, the only one.
All time high means MULTI reports.
Wait...let me hear this again.....lol....you reported her for calling her calling you bonehead?
TELL ME IT AINT SO.
LOL you need to grow some thick skin. Did you cry uncontrollably too?
J/k
Freedom of speech on the Topix forum, stops where Topix SAYS it stops.

Somehow, you two idiots seem to take PRIDE in the fact that people think you're both repulsive enough to be tired of your crap.

You really ARE this pathetic. Its NOT an act is it? How sad.

Location hidden

#263721 Oct 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, all it says is you've honed in on me, while ignoring the kind of insulting, crude, abusive posts directed AT me and other pro-lifers here, by the people you keep defending, and not reporting. It also says you can't handle things like an adult, and just deal with it on your own, like the rest of us do without reporting posts in "record numbers".
@@ Adults dont whine like little children and endlessly justify their stupidity like you do Lynne.

You WANT to be honed in on Lynne, who do you think you're kidding?
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#263722 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<cue crickets>
LOL
FIGURES

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#263723 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why? She reported Lily for calling being called a bonehead? LOL
Nah... I dont think so. Knit is not a wuss.
Knit is a major "wuss". Among other things.

Location hidden

#263724 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> We have wakes where we view the body. Family and friends gather. The funeral is a Catholic mass.
Lily is.correct. During the funeral ...we will talk about the person. It's not mandatory but we do it. In fact it is a memorial service during the funeral mass.
In fact it is NOT a 'memorial service' during the funeral mass.

There IS a 'memorial mass' or a requeum mass FOR when a body isn't present. Its a seperate thing.

During the funeral, you will NOT talk about the person the way you're claiming:.

http://www.cuf.org/faithfacts/details_view.as...

"May a eulogy be given at a Catholic funeral?
Catholic funeral rites do not allow space for a eulogy.9 The focus of a Christian funeral is the paschal mystery: the suffering, death, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.10 The funeral rites are not so much a celebration of the life of the deceased, but a prayer that the life and death of the deceased may be joined to Christ in heaven. Because the focus of a Catholic funeral is first on God, eulogies do not have a place within the funeral liturgy.

This does not mean we cannot reflect on and celebrate the life of the deceased. It does mean that such a celebration of the life of the deceased would be more appropriate to a non-liturgical gathering (for example, a post-funeral luncheon).

The Church’s rites do allow a member or a friend of the family to speak in remembrance of the deceased prior to the final commendation.11 This is not a full eulogy, but a brief reflection proportionate to the other parts of the funeral rites."

Whatever. I'm not arguing about this with you idiots anymore.

Thank you for two things Skanky.

1) for making me want to look this stuff up to actually LEARN something about it, as opposed to what so many do and just show up and not know what to expect.

2) Proving to us that you dont have an honest bone in your body, or ANY integrity EVEN when it comes to discussing your "faith".

I dont know how you managed it, but to me, you reached a new low.

Location hidden

#263725 Oct 12, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Im lying? You didnt say that? You didnt come on ...give the time and ask if everyone was okay?
You REALLY want to get caught in ANOTHER lie?
How about you find the original conversation and prove yourself a liar AGAIN?
You're making the claim, YOU prove it.

Oh, you're not intelligent enough to do that are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,375,789
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Quirky 381,818
News Planned Parenthood sues Indiana for abortion law 4 min Three Days 23
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Limbertwig 223,160
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 20 min Katrina in Chandler 8,124
News Obama says failure to pass immigration reform o... 36 min spud 11
News Trump Holds 15-Point Lead Over Cruz in Indiana ... 59 min fed up 7
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 hr Yeah 2,974
More from around the web