Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,214
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262746 Oct 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> "autorant"
lol! I love that. That was funny...!!! Yay, you!
It's silly and it was something I quoted someone else saying.

Thanks anyway.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#262747 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"I guess the fact that a woman can't get pregnant again with a dead fetus inside of her is no clue that the pregnancy doesn't end when the fetus is dead. The life ended, not the condition of being pregnant."
You are trying to base that on the fact that she can't get pregnant until...?
Gee, I guess a woman's pregnancy hasn't ended after she gives birth either, according to your logic, because she can't get pregnant right after giving birth. No fetus, no placenta, no pregnancy, yet can't get pregnant either. Based on your stupidity, she's still pregnant and would need a D&C to abort that pregnancy?
lol
Stop before you dig yourself in deeper. Holy cow.
http://www.ehow.com/about_5381947_soon-can-pr...
"Ovulation after Childbirth
Most women experience three to eight weeks of bleeding following childbirth. In the first days immediately following the birth of your baby, this bleeding is bright red in color. As time passes, this bleeding, also known as lochia, will become lighter in flow and color, signaling the mother's uterus is nearly fully healed. The chances that a mother will ovulate during the first six weeks after giving birth is relatively low, although not impossible."
A woman having JUST given birth can not get pregnant either. NOT because she's still pregnant, but because her hormones are all screwed up.
Try using your own knowledge instead googling for it. If there is a fetus inside she's still pregnant.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#262748 Oct 8, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Many Drs will disagree that it is "necessary" to kill in order to save mom post viability.
Is that a guess or a fact?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#262749 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's boiled down to what it always boils down to; PCers make claims as though it's fact, they can't back or prove as fact, pro-lifers know it and we back the claims we make that prove the pro-choicers wrong. We're the ones who provide the facts, with links and using information pro-choicers povide thinking they're proving us wrong but proving us right.
Why is it important, because that's what integrity in discussion is.
PCers claimed a D&C after miscarriage is an abortion or abortion procedure, and medically, that's not even close to being factual.
If you're basing you knowledge of coding for billing purposes on what you were told years ago,which you are) your knowledge is no longer valid because the codes change year after year. I guess they forgot to tell you that.

Atrisco Village

#262750 Oct 8, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Women have abortions and at a later date (due heavy bleeding) will go to hospital. They get a D&C if a part of the baby has been left behind or some remenant of what you referrd to as 'conception'. According to you, she is pregnant?
Lala agrees with me that it's not.
Hey! Is that what "Left Behind" means? Boy, I guess I didn't get the idea of those books... Lol.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#262751 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any direct quotes from the six doctors or only reports from biased media?
I can't find much detail on this,either. Was she in immediate danger? That seems to be the reason the church did what they did. I did find,some lawyer saying she could have delivered,you know him being a lawyer and all.(smirk). They seemed not biased on that..LOL(they must not like lawyers.)

Atrisco Village

#262752 Oct 8, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Nine year olds have given birth before(full term).
2. Perhaps going full term would result in a"burst" uterus and THAT is exactly WHY she couldve delivered at viability.
You're a monster.

:-D
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262754 Oct 8, 2012
*I have used my own [knowledge], NW. I google for YOUR benefit, because I'm showing you this isn't stuff that I'm making up.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262755 Oct 8, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>If you're basing you knowledge of coding for billing purposes on what you were told years ago,which you are) your knowledge is no longer valid because the codes change year after year. I guess they forgot to tell you that.
LOL, I'm basing it on what YOU provided. I have made it as simple as possible for the intellectually impaired, and you still don't understand you proved yourself wrong with your own post of codes. lol

Atrisco Village

#262756 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Let's not be hypocrites."
That's what you've been and Foo too. Pro-choice hypocrites.
What gave Foo the right to take the story of an obviously pro-life "Catholic" woman, she indentified as her BIL's sister, and USE it to make an argument FOR abortion? NONE.
It's exploitive and disgusting, and it's being used in ways opposite to what this woman LIVED. That is IF the story is even true. If it isn't, that's a whole other degree of disgusting.
I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself here, my friend. You're obviously having the time of your life...you're posting with such absolute relish, today! It's good to see you happy. Awesome, enjoy!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#262757 Oct 8, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find much detail on this,either. Was she in immediate danger? That seems to be the reason the church did what they did. I did find,some lawyer saying she could have delivered,you know him being a lawyer and all.(smirk). They seemed not biased on that..LOL(they must not like lawyers.)
Not widely publicized, but I did read that initially the doctor said she should be alright and it wasn't until a social worker type got involved and the prognosis changed. Who knows, poor kid, has a tough life already.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#262758 Oct 8, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the bullshit you claim as "civil rights" are ridiculous.
The woman made her own conscious decision, for herself, to risk HER OWN life rather than have her unborn child killed. That child, according to the story, was non-viable and would have died either way.
Power of attorney and someone making a decision on behalf of someone ELSE, is not comparable to that. IF someone specifies in their medical directive that they do not ever want any unborn child of theirs to be killed even if it means she'll die, that again is HER decision.
The comparisons you're trying to make are about people who made decisions for others and with no medical directive. NOT the same thing.
So, your comparisons have NOTHING to do with that woman's story.
I have no words to describe just how irrational display yourself to be.
A durable power of attorney IS a medical directive, goofball. I was agreeing with you until you made that baseless claim. Which is usually how it goes when reading your posts. There's a lot in common between all of us (which may explain why we're still here), but too much unnecessary anal disagreement stands in the way of productive discussions on how to actually lower the number of annual abortions for any of us to claim success.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262759 Oct 8, 2012
Ayakaneo: "If there is a fetus inside she's still pregnant. "

Women's health sites speaking of a missed miscarriage: ""The term missed miscarriage refers to a ***pregnancy loss in which the baby has stopped developing, and the pregnancy is no longer viable, but the woman is not yet having clear miscarriage symptoms."

I see the words, "pregnancy loss"

"What is A Missed Miscarriage?

A missed miscarriage is a miscarriage in which the body does not expel the various elements of a ***terminated pregnancy, such as the fetus and placenta, for a period of many weeks despite the fact that the fetus has died. Because of this, women will often not be aware that a miscarriage has occurred.
This type of miscarriage is also referred to as a missed abortion or a silent pregnancy."

I see the words, "terminated pregnancy"

"Missed Miscarriage: Women can experience a miscarriage without knowing it. A missed miscarriage is when embryonic death has occurred but there is not any expulsion of the embryo. It is not known why this occurs. Signs of this would be a ***loss of pregnancy symptoms and the absence of fetal heart tones found on an ultrasound."

I see the words, "loss of pregnancy symptoms"

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262760 Oct 8, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself here, my friend. You're obviously having the time of your life...you're posting with such absolute relish, today! It's good to see you happy. Awesome, enjoy!
I have been, thanks. The PCers have been posting in true form, and I'm loving every minute of them proving, on their own, their ignorance and hypocrisy.

I have tons of fun just highlighting it.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262761 Oct 8, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
A durable power of attorney IS a medical directive, goofball. I was agreeing with you until you made that baseless claim. Which is usually how it goes when reading your posts. There's a lot in common between all of us (which may explain why we're still here), but too much unnecessary anal disagreement stands in the way of productive discussions on how to actually lower the number of annual abortions for any of us to claim success.
"A durable power of attorney IS a medical directive, goofball."

You really are an idiot.

I used BOTH terms meaning the same thing, MC.

You weren't saying anything in agreement to anything I've said. Don't even try, you're nowhere near understanding anything. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262762 Oct 8, 2012
I said, "Power of attorney and someone making a decision on behalf of someone ELSE, is not comparable to that."

Next line, "IF someone specifies in their medical directive..." (another word for power of attorney) "...that they do not ever want any unborn child of theirs to be killed even if it means she'll die, that again is HER decision."

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#262763 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw anything about 6 doctors. Why would 6 doctors be needed?
I'm not sure why. I recall reading that and thinking the same.

There was more than one, from what I can tell:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#262764 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not widely publicized, but I did read that initially the doctor said she should be alright and it wasn't until a social worker type got involved and the prognosis changed. Who knows, poor kid, has a tough life already.
I never saw that. I only saw where the doctors were involved. I'd be surprised if they took the advice of a social worker since this was a medical decision.

I agree with you about the girl.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262765 Oct 8, 2012
I know what power of attorney/ medical directive is. lol.

My mother has a medical directive with me named first as her agent, and my brother just made one with me as his.

I don't know why you people assume I don't know about the things I choose to post on. Maybe because you PCers don';t ever know what you're talking about when you choose to post about something, and assume we must be doing the same.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#262766 Oct 8, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any direct quotes from the six doctors or only reports from biased media?
It would be rather hard to extract direct quotes from the doctors, Ink. The only way they revealed info is via the media. There is no "research" or unbiased report on this, to my knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,124,898
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,666
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 11 min Shinichiro Takizawa 42
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 11 min spocko 1,278
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 11 min Gary Coaldigger 953
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 14 min Mitt s Santorum S... 1,374
'White boy' Biden calls tea party 'crazy' 14 min rfirma 196
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Cheech the Conser... 269,567
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 45 min ChromiuMan 120,769
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 53 min mjjcpa 209
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 2 hr spud 483

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE