Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,990
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#262413 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. I proved it before and can keep proving it.
Babbling bullshit deleted for uncomprehanding stupidity.

***pat pat*** If you need to think that to get through the day Lynniekins, you just do that dear. ROFLMAO!

If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter. I have a friend that was pregnant with twins. One was dead, strangled by the chord of the other. They ABORTED the one twin, and delivered the other. This happens quite often.

The POINT that you keep purposfully missing with your inaine babbling is that the D&C IS A D&C NO MATTER WHAT ITS USED FOR. The PURPOSE doesn't matter. The END RESULT IS THE SAME, an EVACUATED UTERUS.

You're not only stubborn in your absoulte and pathetic desperation to be "right", you're stupid too.

It would be sad if you weren't so determined to be an ass in the process.

Location hidden

#262414 Oct 7, 2012
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> The Blessed Mother will crush the serpents head, you will indeed cower when that happens. God can have feet if He wants, after all He is God . You have a lot to fear.
BWAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Knutter, the ONLY thing I have to "fear" is rupturing my spleen as I laugh uproariously at your version of "faith". LOLOLOLOL!!!

BTW Dingy, you DO know that idolotry is against your religion, right?

This is TOO funny!

Location hidden

#262415 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancies CAN be prevented.
Not 100% by everyone, no they cannot Lynniekins. Humans are fallible, shit happens, and unwanted pregnancies DO happen despite people's best efforts.

Hell Lynne, YOU yourself couldn't prevent pregnancy, and that ended in the deaths of FOUR of your "children". Two were murdered even.

Location hidden

#262416 Oct 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
See now? Elise calls me that, and "bonehead" doesn't even compare. I don't use crude names to call them. I use silly names children call each other, thinking they aren't so immature they can handle being called pinhead etc. But apparently not, because I've been reported by someone for it. lol.
They call PLers crude and vile names and they think the words I use compare? I'm the big ole meanie because I call them bonehead, pinhead, pea brain etc. lol
She didn't lower herself to my level as she claims, because I've never stooped to the level she did and other PCers do.
Riiiiiight. Because Lynne dropped out of high school and therefore has serious lack of understanding of the proper usage of the English language, so she's reduced to using childhood name calling methods, she's SOOOOOOOOOOO much 'above' everyone else here.@@

Lynne, you are NOT a 'meanie', you are a moron.

Location hidden

#262417 Oct 7, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>And what if responsible contraception use fails?
According to Lynne, "RESPONSIBLE" contracepton DOESNT fail.

Except in the REAL world, it does.

Location hidden

#262418 Oct 7, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The termination of a pregnancy is an abortion. If the fetus is dead the woman is still pregnant and an abortion is performed to terminate the pregnancy and evacuate the uterus. An abortion is an abortion is an abortion as far as medicine is concerned. I don't know why you go on about that and about D&Cs, Lily. We all know what all these terms mean. Tell me what to tell you that will give you peace and allow you to put this all to rest. I'm serious. What do you want?
Lynne wants to be "RIGHT". Captial letters, unquestionably "RIGHT". Beyond that, she wants respect, something she will NEVER get here.

Location hidden

#262419 Oct 7, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently she's never read Zach or tomtom's work. Or Seattle's for that matter. Three very prolific vile name-callers.
But that's okay, they're on HER "side". LOL!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#262420 Oct 7, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it wasn't the best of analogies. Why not ask Bitter if she's in a jewelry store and attempts to steal a diamond ring by ingesting it, does she own it because it is inside of her ???
Still not a very good analogy because if it's in a jewelry store it belongs to the jewelry store owner that purchased the diamond to put in the store. A fetus before it's a fetus is an ovum, that ovum is in an ovary which is inside the woman already. Does she own her ovary? If she owns her ovary, she owns any ovum she produces. If the ovum is fertilized she logically owns 50% of it, legally 100% unless the state she lives in has interest then she has to give birth or induce an abortion. If she induces an illegal abortion at which point the state has interest and the state doesn't prosecute what does that tell you about the state legislation on abortion? Tells me the state doesn't actually take an interest in the fetus but their interest is more in oppressing women. When is a gall stone in your gall bladder not your gall stone? Or a kidney stone in your kidney?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#262421 Oct 7, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>A year of clinicals counts to anyone in the business. I know what I'm talking about because this has been my focus of study for a long time. Btw, you have never been pregnant, you will never even be close to it. You will never be in a position to having to decide whether to have an abortion or not. Isn't it interesting that you criticize me for having an opinion about nursing but you spout yours about women's reproductive issues as if you have some experience of it. I am qualified to speak one both subjects. Are you?
Just saying:-) Have a nice night, Doc.
Applause!!!

xoxox

Location hidden

#262422 Oct 7, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this even mean ? So anyone who has never worked one second as a nurse can still call themselves a nurse ?
<quoted text>If they have an LPN, RN, BSN, MSN, there are all kinds of degrees in nursing. You just have to have one to call yourself a nurse.
To what.....work as a nurse ? Or call yourself a nurse ? Or both ?
To call yourself a nurse, you don't actually have to have patients, or give a shot, or hook up an IV (work) to call yourself a nurse. If you go to a doctor and you're the first patient after he's graduated, gotten his degree and passed his exam, he's still a doctor isn't he? If he weren't you wouldn't go. But you know this already. I get that you're just needing to insult her for something.

Location hidden

#262423 Oct 7, 2012
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>And abortion is murdering a living human being no matter WHAT.
In your mind.

Location hidden

#262424 Oct 7, 2012
Huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text> You are a fool,no surprise there. God will ask you why you believe that while He has His foot on your head shoving you to you know where.
And all the while his other foot is up yo backside.

Location hidden

#262425 Oct 7, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be an experienced nurse to know what I told you in the post he chose to critique. Just like you don't have to be a pregnant woman to know what Doc says he knows about pregnancy. He just thinks I shouldn't talk about being a nurse. Sorry if I seem immodest, but no one has to read or pay attention to my posts.
So true lol, what could a man no about pregnancy unless he's been pregnant. Same logic he's using. You hit that nail on the head, good on ya.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262426 Oct 7, 2012

Ayakaneo: "No one said a D&C for a spontaneous abortion was an elective abortion. Everyone has been telling you the procedure, the D&C is the exact same procedure done during an elective abortion."

They didn't say it was called an "elective abortion", and I didn't claim they did. PLers have been saying that D&C's are not used as an "abortion procedure" in cases of a spontaneous abortion, but PCers still want to insist they are. D&Cs are used to clean out the uterus, but are not charted or documented as an abortion procedure in any way, shape or form. Ayakaneo and Googleiscious have agreed. Now they can stop trying to educate us and start trying to educate the boneheaded PCers who keep trying to claim a D&C after a miscarriage is consdered an abortion procedure.

Elise asks why I go on about D&Cs. Because she claims to be a nurse and doesn't even know this basic stuff, but posts as though she's some expert here in the field of medicine.

Foo, Carbon, CPeter and Elise are PCers who have claimed that a D&C after miscarriage is an abortion procedure, and it's now been proven to Ayakeno, who claimed, "No one said a D&C for a spontaneous abortion was an elective abortion."

I think we can all agree that if the fetus is dead in utero, it's a spontaneous abortion/miscarriage. Here are Elise and Foo in the present saying the same stupidity they said in the past. Which I showed in posts last night.

Post 262385

Oct. 7, 2012

Elise: "If the fetus is dead the woman is still pregnant and an abortion is performed to terminate the pregnancy and evacuate the uterus. An abortion is an abortion is an abortion as far as medicine is concerned. I don't know why you go on about that and about D&Cs, Lily."

Elise is saying a D&C is an "abortion pocedure" after miscarriage.

Oct. 7, 2012

Post 262413

Foo: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."

Foo is saying a D&C "IS an "abortion procedure" after miscarriage.

Oct. 6, 2012

Post 262234

Foo: "...I at NO time EVER made the claim that a D&C is an "abortion procedure for the treatment of an incomplete spontaneous abortion"..."

She said she never claimed it, "at NO TIME EVER", but she made the claim a day later. Just as she made the claim back in Jan of this year.

Foo's such a mess and such a patholigical liar, she can't even recognize she's made 2 statements that completely contradict one another. Funny stuff.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262427 Oct 7, 2012
Hadn't completede a sentence in prior post:
...D&Cs are used to clean out the uterus, but are not charted or documented as an abortion procedure in any way, shape or form...(when used after a miscarriage).

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#262428 Oct 7, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya "La!"
Good to see you my friend!
We're getting by.
Look "up..."
:)
Hiya "JK"!

Look up!!

: D

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262429 Oct 7, 2012
Doctors don't perform "an abortion" FOR an abortion, and a miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion. Why is a miscarriage called a *spontaneous* "abortion"? Because the "abortion" part already happened. The fetus died, pregnancy is terminated.

Dimwits.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262430 Oct 7, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
What is this ? Have the years on this forum removed all traces of common sense from your brain ?
There is nothing in the list of physiological functions that you list above that says they may NOT require to some medical assistance to continue....NONE. If there are then show them to me !
And why do you conveniently leave off this which is directly from your link and right above the list of function you just mentioned :
"This development must be independent of any connection
with the mother and supported only by generally accepted MEDICAL TREATMENTS."
Here's more from your own link :
"Whatever the boundaries are for viability, there is always a chance that a viable infant may be born after a prediction of nonviability by gestational age.
When this occurs, the premature infant clearly must be cared for in accord with accepted medical practice."
See that stupid ? A VIABLE infant born MUST be cared for with accepted medical practice. But according to you if it needs medical asistance it is NOT viable.
And STILL more from your own link :
"Further, these criteria for viability are based on
CURRENT TECHNOLOGY, which is subject to change. Accordingly, the criteria should be reviewed periodically"
And yet STILL MORE from that same link :
"Thus, the determination of viability is influenced by whether the fetus is inside or outside the uterus, and by the TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE FOR SUSTAINING LIFE"
Your own link is swarming with evidence that refutes your definition and backs up mine.
You continually provide links that prove you wrong.
How stupid is that ?
She keeps providing links to what she thinks is proof of her claims, and all it ever does is make it more than obvious she can't read for comprehension, and has no sense to speak of.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262431 Oct 7, 2012
Katie did the same thing when she provided links to try to back her 'fetus is a fetus until born, breathing and cord is cut' stupidity. All it proved was she can't read for comprehension, and doesn't have the intelligence or sense to realize that.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262432 Oct 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Babbling bullshit deleted for uncomprehanding stupidity.
***pat pat*** If you need to think that to get through the day Lynniekins, you just do that dear. ROFLMAO!
If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter. I have a friend that was pregnant with twins. One was dead, strangled by the chord of the other. They ABORTED the one twin, and delivered the other. This happens quite often.
The POINT that you keep purposfully missing with your inaine babbling is that the D&C IS A D&C NO MATTER WHAT ITS USED FOR. The PURPOSE doesn't matter. The END RESULT IS THE SAME, an EVACUATED UTERUS.
You're not only stubborn in your absoulte and pathetic desperation to be "right", you're stupid too.
It would be sad if you weren't so determined to be an ass in the process.
"...If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter...
...The POINT that you keep purposfully missing with your inaine babbling is that the D&C IS A D&C NO MATTER WHAT ITS USED FOR. The PURPOSE doesn't matter. The END RESULT IS THE SAME, an EVACUATED UTERUS."

Haven't missed that point at all, and what you said isn't the point at all. The point is, you and other PC claimed it's "an abortion procedure". Yesterday you denied having said that, and here you are today saying it is, NC. That's the point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama shakes hands with Saudi king 11 min truth 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min wojar 183,860
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min red and right 168,345
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Subduction Zone 142,391
Russia is hinting at a new Cold War over SWIFT.... 24 min lol 1
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 28 min foster 100
The Obama oil boom 31 min foster 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 34 min red and right 305,024
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min red and right 1,173,425
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 2 hr barefoot2626 694
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 2 hr barefoot2626 852
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 3 hr Ambivalent 2,410
More from around the web