Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,317
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#260416 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten? Whose has ten?
IVF involves the intentional destruction of embryos.
No body wants to have repeated miscarriages. Losing those pregnancies is not intentional and usually the family will adopt.
Would you require a woman who can conceive but not carry to be celibate?
OMG You really ARE this stupid!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#260417 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You post a lot like Lulu. Short meaningless comments.
Said the Queen of meaningless comments.

Location hidden

#260418 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a dead baby and someone killed it.
You have a dead brain cell, and its likely YOU killed it.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#260419 Sep 26, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you're consistent. Why do you suppose that people say "mother to be"?
Glad to see that you agree that God does play a role in natural miscarriages, why do you suppose that He/She gets a free pass?
Because according to some Christian faiths God knows what is best for us and we leave it in His hands to do His will. Personally, I don't believe that an unknown spirit can look down and say "o.k you're not in a good place right now so I'm taking back this blessing I gave you and you're going to miscarry, but before you do, I'm going to let you remain pregnant, be happy, feel blessed, grow to love it then snatch it right out from under you". I'd be hella angry if a God I devoted my life to thought so low of me.

Location hidden

#260420 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised to see you write this comment. It shows your callousness to the nth degree.
You do realize that our boys are being blown to smithereens by Afghan soldiers and police that the Americans are training.They are comming home in boxes trying to help another peoples.
"Rogue soldiers" indeed. You should be very ashamed of yourself but I don't you have any shame. God help us.
Yet another ignorant comment from the forum's resident idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/24/us/staff-sg...

Yeah, there's a good soldier. Murdered 17 in cold blood. NINE Of them were children.

Is that rogue enough for ya you FOOL?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#260421 Sep 26, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I will preface my SIL is a soldier overseas and due to be home anywhere from Oct-Dec. We hope it's sooner rather than later. However, I've been born and raised in a military town, live in an area heavily populated by soldiers, airmen, and a few seamen (whose bases are a distance away). My father and step-father both fought in Viet Nam; my birth certificate states my father's occupation is Viet Nam. Everyone I know has ties to the military even if they're not active duty. I get that our military is overworked, underpaid, and in need of a long, long rest.
But none of the above excuses all this criminal activity from those "rogue" soldiers you think don't exist:
"Your search for results similar to Two dead in apparent murder-suicide at Fort Lewis returned 22349 results"
http://search.nwsource.com/search...
Then you would know of the My Lai Massacre.

Location hidden

#260422 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman has a voice. The baby doesn't.
Until its born, there IS no baby.

And that's right, the WOMAN has the voice. YOU dont.

Location hidden

#260423 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it for someone who cares. You showed your true colors in a subsequent post. Disgusting.
Nice of you to admit finally that you dont CARE that you make yourself look like an uneducated idiot. Bravo!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#260424 Sep 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Skank is an idiot. She lies and thinks nobody notices. I remember her nonsense about the medical records, it was right around the time of the dumpster diving uncle.
Dumpster diving uncle? I think I missed something good with that one.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#260425 Sep 26, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Christin extremists in this country blow up clinics, shoot doctors, beat gay people, etc. The more mainstream extremists want to create their own version of sharia based on the bible and removing the rights of women, gays, and non-christians. The difference between us and the middle east is that we have a constitution that keeps such fascists at bay, and that we are a far more diverse population than over there.
<quoted text>
Seattle will just read your post and rant that all those things you mentioned are not nearly as bad as what the Muslims do, because that is his standard evasion. The Christians are never as bad, never.

Location hidden

#260426 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that's a bigger problem then the bombing and shooting of our soldiers everyday and the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about the American Military. USA USA
For people over there, it often IS the first thing that comes to mind you idiot. To some of their views, we invaded their country. Look what we did to Baghdad over Bush's non-existant "weapons of mass destruction".

In many's view, we shouldn't be there to begin with.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#260427 Sep 26, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't.
Pupsy lives in Canada, hundreds of miles away.
Pupsy has never had an abortion. She would never, ever have an abortion. Ever. I don't even think she could joke about it, it bothers her so much.
It didn't appear to bother her enough to stop her from calling other PL "fetus lovers".....a term that PC use to disparage and deprecate both PL proponents AND the fetus itself....and a term a true PL would never dare let cross their lips. She's a phony.

Location hidden

#260428 Sep 26, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Such an authoritative source!
So, when someone says a woman has a bun in the oven, she's a bakery?
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO That's like Inkstain trying to prove Jesus DEMANDS REGRET by posting Wikipedia! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#260429 Sep 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a dead brain cell, and its likely YOU killed it.
You killed most of yours didn't ya.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#260430 Sep 26, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, stupid! Look up the term "rogue soldier." Do some research, for once, lazy ass.
Yeah, Ink just sits there expecting everyone to spoonfeed her. This isn't a church and we're not speaking from behind a pulpit. Fundies just get no practice with thinking for themselves and researching for themselves.

“Game on !”

nyc

#260431 Sep 26, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoe on the other foot now?
Not at all. She admitted she misunderstood and apologized.
Kills ya don't it ?
Keep tryin.

Location hidden

#260432 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had 285 soldiers killed by Afghan comtemporaries this year. Tell me about the 'rogue soldiers'.
We have 441 civilian's dead as of September 5 2012 according to the DOD.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/R41084.pdf

Its too damn many dead on BOTH sides if you ask me. And for WHAT?
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#260433 Sep 26, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother said she lost her pregnancy. That's how I've most OFTEN heard it said. People dont say "our child died", they say "We lost the pregnancy".
According to Petey "she" was not your mother because she didnt give birth to you.

Oh well.

“Game on !”

nyc

#260434 Sep 26, 2012
yakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Pupc is a troll always was always will be. She makes everything up.
She's not really PL. A true poser.

Location hidden

#260435 Sep 26, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to a parenting class while you are pregnant, they call the pregnant women MOMS and the husbands DADS.
Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Actually, I just took my neighbor to one Monday because her husband couldn't go, and they called them "mommies to be". Not once did they say "moms" or "dads".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min dirtclod 155,541
News Cruz is aiming at the wrong Republicans 4 min swedenforever 6
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Agents of Corruption 320,502
News AFSCME pulls national conference out of Indiana... 5 min The Great Kaptoz 62
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 13 min Simon 39
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min woodtick57 1,208,344
News Governor Cuomo bans non-essential state travel ... 29 min woodtick57 21
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 53 min DRX 124
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Sunshine 176,186
More from around the web