Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311490 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#258118 Sep 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, how stupid are you? Do you see ANY pro-lifers posting the shit PCers are posting, and posting to just me? What a bonehead you are.
You are one hateful abortroll. Take your meds and seek professional help, dummy.
Katie

Graham, WA

#258119 Sep 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, and he doesn't drop that line of thinking. He brings it up at the end of his comment. He's a hateful jerk. This is one of the Christians who endorse Romney! Niiice...
Probably because Romney's wife "obeys" him and shows the proper respect owed to the HOH decision maker and provider.

Why is this country, as a whole, so afraid to change? That has to factor into all these social issues becoming political.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#258120 Sep 13, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
What a shocker. The extremist responsible for that horrible film that mocked Islam is actually a so-called "Christian":
http://news.yahoo.com/california-man-confirms...
Furthermore, his partner in the film's production is an anti-abortion activist:
"The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, said Klein is a former Marine and longtime religious-right activist who has helped train paramilitary militias at a California church. It described Klein as founder of Courageous Christians United, which conducts protests outside abortion clinics, Mormon temples and mosques."
An extremist "Christian" hater who lies and harasses innocent people at abortion clinics.
Nothing new here.
I think the intolerant fanatics of all religions should be thrown into a big pit together. Let them rip each other apart.
1 post removed

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#258122 Sep 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I think the intolerant fanatics of all religions should be thrown into a big pit together. Let them rip each other apart.
Yep. And leave the rest of us ALONE.

As James Taylor sings "what a wonderful world it would be...!"

Location hidden

#258123 Sep 13, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And leave the rest of us ALONE.
As James Taylor sings "what a wonderful world it would be...!"
I love James Taylor but I think the original version by Sam Cook is best:-)
Katie

Graham, WA

#258124 Sep 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, and he doesn't drop that line of thinking. He brings it up at the end of his comment. He's a hateful jerk. This is one of the Christians who endorse Romney! Niiice...
On second thought, it mighta been meant in a lighter tone. I just watched it again and sorta got the impression it was meant along the lines of how it's used here. In fairness and all.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#258125 Sep 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I love James Taylor but I think the original version by Sam Cook is best:-)
Oooo! I couldn't remember Sam Cooke's name!! Thank you!!! He was awesome! Agreed!
1 post removed

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258127 Sep 13, 2012
Another day of endless Lily vomit...scroll scroll scroll...yawn.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#258129 Sep 13, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Another day of endless Lily vomit...scroll scroll scroll...yawn.
Yea, Lynne is like the Eveready Bunny. On and on and on....
3 posts removed

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#258133 Sep 13, 2012
Once again pages are missing when I come back. Wondered who got themselves banned this time. I scrolled back a ways to see if the Lily imposter got removed, because I did report that poster...the only one I've reported. That poster's post aren't here anymore not there.

Interestingly neither are Chicky's posts.

I got a warning from mods,(Chicky said she was reporting all my posts), saying, "Please do not include personal insults in your responses (Got a life to get back to, wise up, how stupid are you, Foo is a liar,stupid people like you, etc) Also please refrain from using vulgarity. [email protected] ".)

Obviously the mods haven't seen the posts made by all the PCers, especially Foo's.What they're warning me about is NOTHING compared to what's posted by PCers. lol

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#258134 Sep 13, 2012
Makes me wonder if Chicky was the Lily imposter, since both went missing at the same time.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#258135 Sep 13, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Lynne is like the Eveready Bunny. On and on and on....
So are those PC who insist on posting on and on and on.....about Lynne, with past posts that only prove their claims about what she's posted are untrue. You all don't see what you people do. lol

Location hidden

#258136 Sep 13, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
On second thought, it mighta been meant in a lighter tone. I just watched it again and sorta got the impression it was meant along the lines of how it's used here. In fairness and all.
Of course, Robertson doesn't advocate wife-beating, literally, but he automatically assumed that the wife was the problem in the relationship because she doesn't recognize her husband's "authority." The man is a sexist jackass.
2 posts removed

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#258139 Sep 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>All those posts, and I bet not one of them was pleasant, polite or humorous. She's a very unhappy woman:-(
Can you imagine the pathetic life she must have? What horriffic mindset one must HAVE to have to come to a social networking forum day after day, month after month, year after year - sitting down at a computer knowing full well you're going to be a raging bitch to ANYONE that doesn't walk in lockstep with your views?

Hell, I cant imagine why someone like Lynne would come to a forum for seven years, knowing that pretty much NOBODY takes them seriously, and finds them as repulsive as any extremist terrorist out there?

Mental illness clearly runs in her family.

Location hidden

#258140 Sep 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"So Foo is a liar before she lies?"
Not at all. She's a liar BECAUSE she lies. It's already been proven repeatedly. Watch and learn. lol
Lynnie, YOU have been proven to be the liar here, time and again. But if you really NEEEEEEEED to believe its me that's lying to feed your mental illness, you just go ahead tootsie.**pat pat**
ROFLMAO!

Location hidden

#258141 Sep 13, 2012
WHO CARES wrote:
Isn't it amazing that WE who have already been born and avoided being ABORTED can think it is OK to ABORT a child, fetus, whatever you want to call it ????
No, it isn't. Thanks for sharing.

Location hidden

#258142 Sep 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, keeping feeding the lies, Ladilulu. We all know you're another pathological liar here. You've been caught in lies as much as Foo has been. lol.
Foo didn't "catch" anything. She posted something with no links and no context. Stupid way to try to prove something.
Actually the links have been posted DOZENS of times for context. YOU even admitted to seeing them.

I dont have to prove anything Lynniekins, YOU do that for us with every pathetic denial that NOBODY believes.

According to you, EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you is a pathological liar, yet YOU are the one that's been lying here for seven years. That's the ULTIMATE in projection on your part Lynnie. LOL!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#258143 Sep 13, 2012
Subject::_)()____ all Obama's faults and failure.
The Egyptian, Libyan attacks on US stand symbolize the failed policy and acts Of Obama in the M.E, as a result of Obama--by flourishing and enabling such attacks.
Romney's criticism to knowing the correction of problems, can only be the new president to remedy the situations (in M.E.), which have been done wrongly that damaged US stand there by Obama.

()__+)_---

Only after these attacks in M.E., by knowing what the problems are-- as Obama is one problem, no one else can do a better job than Romney to effect change in the conduct of policy and oversight.

Romney, by criticism to knowing the correction of problems, can only be the new president who will do more about the situations in M.E.--which have been done wrongly by Obama--that is currently hampering US stand there.

Location hidden

#258144 Sep 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, NOW we're talking. Some proof, with a link. Very good bonehead. Now let's take a look at what exactly you proved with this.
I see the words (from Lynne's post), "First time the man ever hit me and I left him when I got out of the hospital."
So now we all know that Lynne was verbally abused prior to that,(but many women are victims of verbal abusers and stay with them. She was just a teen then, so to try to act like she's so irresponsible for not leaving a verbal abuser is desperate to discredit someone who is,(according to you people), a middle aged woman. Not to mention trying to suggest a teen who did leave a physical abuser, which is a very courageous and responsible thing to do, is irresponsible or some kind of loser is highly lacking in compassion for what a teen and other teens/women went through or are going through now.
Next, we have proof she DID leave that BF after being punched and miscasrrying, because she said she left after getting out of the hospital. Which proves CD was lying back when he claimed she stayed with a physical abuser. She stayed with a verbal abuser, but not once he became a physical abuser.Once he physically abused her that one time, she left jhim.
The post and link to the post proves all of that, because it's all in Lynne's own words. And it also proves Foo and CD are liars.
Now, if any of you can prove Lynne said she was [never] "abused" by him, we will complete this round of lies Foo posted by proving what's true. Bet you thought you were proving something FOR Foo, didn't you? lol
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG this is HYSTERICAL!! Watching Lynnie jump through hoops trying to justify her stupidity.

OH! Wait, excuse me, she's trying to defend a supposed "stranger", since SHE'S not Lynniekins!

OMG This is seriously funny shit!! What a PATHETIC life you have Lynne, that this is ALL you have to do on a daily basis! If you weren't so determined to make an ass of yourself, some might actually still feel sorry for you, instead of viewing you as a repulsive freak.

Location hidden

#258145 Sep 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you fool. What she proved was YOUR lie. She LEFT after being punched.
I never said otherwise Lynne you dumbass.

Balance of you crap deleted for rambling and redundant stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Tinka 201,405
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,107
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 233,173
News The Republican Party is dead 3 min Swedenforever 2,298
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min katrina 88 391,332
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 219,545
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,404,647
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 17 min nanoanomaly 220
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 39 min Le Jimbo 64
More from around the web