Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 340444 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246913 Jul 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Please, waste time! I love it! Mr. Won't Even Join! That's what I'm curious about,,, why don't you have a 'profile'? huh? Yeah, that's right Bud, the same reason why some of us have gone without! Being banned! Hypocrite! Sitting on your highhorse.. without a saddle! BS crap... hahaha
The real question is why are you having such a breakdown over my conversation with this guy? You keep claiming you're just a troll. You go to threads and make a few stupid jokes and then disappear. So why now are you getting all serious about something that doesn't even concern you?

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#246914 Jul 2, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh....yeah. I don't believe "respectfully disagreeing" does the idiocy of that assertion justice.

[QUOTE]or is my disagreement with her contention, by whichever words I use, sufficient?"

I guess it'll have to be.

[QUOTE]It is for me and since I'm the one talking for myself, I'll decide which words I use. Fair?"

Fair enough.

By the way I note that you didn't address it and therefore can only assume you know you were wrong about her not addressing your post in which you disagreed with her (#244592). She never acknowledged it.
Doc, I only wish that your assumption about me being wrong about not addressing my post in which I disagree with Chicky, would also extend to what you should be assuming is right about a medical definition of viability being silent about medical assistance.

Why is it that you can make the distinction with my post (despite the fact that I did address it), and you can't about the definition I posted? I know; the latter is not convenient for you and the former is.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246915 Jul 2, 2012
Now that we look at it, there were certain similarities there. What's wrong, Moon, are you still blaming me for you supposedly getting pegged by the mods?

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246916 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Big place. Narrow it down.
Not for me it isn't. I just narrowed it down. You want me to pay for your plane ticket too?

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246917 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is why are you having such a breakdown over my conversation with this guy? You keep claiming you're just a troll. You go to threads and make a few stupid jokes and then disappear. So why now are you getting all serious about something that doesn't even concern you?
You're the one throwing the shit fit, what with all the sleuthing and the stalking and the obsession and everything else. You sound alot like someone I bumped heads with in the past, and didn't like getting bopped around.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#246918 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for outing you, you don't need to get touchy or make it personal.... but please,,, continue with your now obvious joke! lol

“YEAH, read it and weep Knit”

Since: Apr 12

Love animals more

#246919 Jul 2, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Rach, you're a "lezbo"??? WHY didn't I know this? I mean REALLY girl, I would have sent you the toaster MUCH sooner!
Rach and I are secret lovers .. It's a Canadian thang .. LOL !!
( crap, there goes our secret )

;)

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#246920 Jul 2, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly. Just because it isn't explicitly INCLUDED doesn't mean it's explicitly EXCLUDED.
If I make the statement that "I have the ability to travel to California", is my use of an airplane explicitly excluded because the statement doesn't include it ?
As stated your definition of "viability" could be interpreted as survival by any means possible, including with OR without medical assistance.
Explicit means "fully and clearly expressed or demonstrated; leaving nothing merely implied;"

Look it up.

[QUOTE]But I did get it right.:
"

No you didn't it.
THIS would have been a definition that explicitly excludes medical assistance:

The ability to survive and further develop outside the womb WITHOUT CONSIDERATION OF ANY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE.

[QUOTE]You just don't want to accept it because you're looking for the dots to connect. If you can't correlate the absence of a qualifier with said qualifier not being a need, a condition, or even a suggestion, then that's your problem.
"

There you go again with that medical assistance being a need or a condition. Stop that please.
Actually, that's what you'll need, not what is required to say. And your example is terrible. There are many ways to get to California from New York. There is only one criteria for a fetus to be viable and that is the 50/50 litmus test alone. If your example said "I have the ability to fly to California" then you'd probably be right, because it's not explicit whether you're flying as a passenger or a pilot. But the definition I posted lays only one requirement; being able to survive outside the womb.

You've already agreed that medical assistance isn't a requirement for viability, so why are you being so ambivalent and asking for explicitly when you know the lack thereof does not mean medical assistance is inferred?
1 post removed

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#246922 Jul 2, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that?
You'll have to experience for yourself. But, I guarantee you that it has a lot to do with idiots behind the wheel.

Location hidden

#246923 Jul 2, 2012
BTW Seven,,, never make a challenge towards a troll with time on their hands!

It would be quite easy for me to do, but alright,, I can....
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246924 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
So come on down to Florida, ya ambitious little shit. Or, would you prefer Biloxi?
First you give me a whole city of Miami and then the whole state of Florida. I have established beyond a doubt that you're all bluff and lies.

“YEAH, read it and weep Knit”

Since: Apr 12

Love animals more

#246925 Jul 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for outing you, you don't need to get touchy or make it personal.... but please,,, continue with your now obvious joke! lol
Hey dollface, did you have a nice Canada Day ??
Not to bad here .. Nice weather and super awesome fireworks ..

Location hidden

#246926 Jul 2, 2012
pupsee wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Dammit puppytoes! I told you to never out us,,, Do you have any idea how many people you're making jealous right now? I'll be the one paying for it too! Lezbo!
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246927 Jul 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
BTW Seven,,, never make a challenge towards a troll with time on their hands!
It would be quite easy for me to do, but alright,, I can....
You've done a nice job of coming undone and showing that you are either bluestreak prime yourself or you are in league with him and have been deceiving people. Your act has been compromised by your behavior on here tonight.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#246928 Jul 2, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a positive for you. There is no god. No one has ever been able to prove the existence of a god. That is because there isn't one.

Now, in order to dispute that claim YOU have to prove there is IN FACT a god.

I'll wait......

Until you do, there simply isn't one and no one has to wait til death to find out for sure. Its a FACT, right NOW.

"Sometimes the absence of evidence IS evidence of absence"
Chicky, no one has been able to prove G-d doesn't exist either.

Your quote is right. The operating word, however, is "sometimes." And it's not always correct. I may not be able to disprove the theory of a lone assassin in the JFK assassination for lack of evidence to prove the three assassins theory. But, if you believe in the "magic bullet" theory, I have 10 acres of ocean front property in New Mexico that I'll sell you really cheap.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246929 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
First you give me a whole city of Miami and then the whole state of Florida. I have established beyond a doubt that you're all bluff and lies.
And I have established beyond even the most subtle doubt that you have seriously gone off the deep end. Gee, I bopped about another poster just like that......

Location hidden

#246930 Jul 2, 2012
pupsee wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Now you've narrowed us to Canada! You know how small this place is and how easy it is for anyone to find 'us'! Dammit puppytoes...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#246931 Jul 2, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't being nasty. Just laughing at your comment.
Do you think it helped?
Hah-hah! Sorry "Chicky," obviously I misunderstood. Admittedly I was in something of a "sour" mood last night so I took your post the wrong way. I'd been trading barbs with some really lovely fundamentalists on another thread whose outward displays of "Christianity" make some of our less-than-pleasant posters here look like veritable Quakers.
Do I think what helped? My comment to "Knit?" Probably not but I haven't backtracked that far to see...
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246932 Jul 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for outing you, you don't need to get touchy or make it personal.... but please,,, continue with your now obvious joke! lol
You've outed nobody but yourself.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246933 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You've done a nice job of coming undone and showing that you are either bluestreak prime yourself or you are in league with him and have been deceiving people.
A wee bit paranoid, are ya?
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Your act has been compromised by your behavior on here tonight.
Gee, does that mean we have to stay after school? Ya dunce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Aquarius-WY 1,759,521
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min swampmudd 79,526
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 13 min Cat 30
News Election Night Shakeup: Here Come The New 'Exit... 35 min NICK 2
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 35 min CodeTalker 170
News Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Comment on McCain 'dyin... 40 min CodeTalker 188
News Trump disclosure of lawyer payment raises new l... 1 hr Secret 110
News Trump: Justice Department planted spy in 2016 c... 6 hr gnnn 83