Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310339 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Seven

Barre, VT

#246875 Jul 2, 2012
You're supposedly jonesing for a fight so why didn't you tell RT where to find you?

"Yep, when you seek me out, what a world of pain you'll be in."

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T18BP6HIT...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#246876 Jul 2, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of subordinates,.........
Can I do anything for you ? Report someone? Do your dirty work? Rub your feet?
((Sassy bows out of respect for her master))
Do you still want me to call you Sir too?
HEY!!!!! I was serving him first! Get to the back of the line!

Location hidden

#246877 Jul 2, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspected as much.
HEY! I'm my own boss! I'm still hurt that you didn't include me in that post you know!

Location hidden

#246878 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Empty threats. I'm not worried.
What? And you think 'we' are by yours! bwhahahaha
Seven

Barre, VT

#246879 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
Whoa, foo, did that take some wind out of your sails?
Exactly where would one go to say something directly to your face?

"You sure wouldn't be saying that to somepne's face, that's for damn sure."

Location hidden

#246880 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're admitting it. He has zombie servants doing his dirty work on several forums. It took no time to flush you out on this one. You jumped right in to defend your manipulator and you reacted with anger when you first saw the truth layed out. It happens like this every time.
DAG NAM IT! Sherlock here is absolutely brilliant! Dammit! He's got it all figured out! FRICKEN HELL!

Please Seven,,, please, go easy on 'us', we mean you no harm. If I had known the greatness before me, I would have been your Zombie girl... I still can be,, please,, huh? please!

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246881 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
You're supposedly jonesing for a fight so why didn't you tell RT where to find you?
I think I did actually.

Kinda obsessed with the Blue, aren't ya. Don't know whether to be flattered or go into Def Con Red!

Location hidden

#246882 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that irony and sarcasm are lost on you.
Like the great Leonardo Dicaprio once stated,,, sarcasm doesn't show up well in print! hahahah
Seven

Barre, VT

#246883 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not abigot,
"You are one stupid jig."

"Two hits, sambo. Me hitting you, and you hitting the floor."

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246884 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly where would one go to say something directly to your face?
"You sure wouldn't be saying that to somepne's face, that's for damn sure."
Presently, Miami.

Location hidden

#246885 Jul 2, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Rach, you're a "lezbo"??? WHY didn't I know this? I mean REALLY girl, I would have sent you the toaster MUCH sooner!
Dollface, I already have 10 toasters... apparently I've excited a number of people coming out! I didn't know I was going to be this popular!

Location hidden

#246886 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is often confessed as sarcasm.
I'm gay (eyeroll)

Location hidden

#246887 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is often confessed as sarcasm.
oops, that's not your problem,, I meant,, I'm one of Blue's Zombie women (eyeroll)

Location hidden

#246888 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way? I seem to be very calm and relaxed.
Reads sarcastic to me!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246889 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are one stupid jig."
"Two hits, sambo. Me hitting you, and you hitting the floor."
Sure I said it. I notice you don't take exception to his anti-white remarks!

Location hidden

#246890 Jul 2, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This applies to those fools:
&#8206;Yes, please boycott Oreo for their support of Gay Rights. We’ll all appreciate you going on a diet. While you’re at it, please also throw away your iPod, iPhone, and iPad since Apple supports as well. Hopefully you have lots of clothes, because you’ll need to ditch your Levi’s and Nike’s too. Perhaps you bought them at … JC Penney’s or Sears? Sucks you’ll have to take them back … or actually, anything you wear from anywhere probably had a gay involved. Flying somewhere soon? Better not be on American, Delta, Southwest, or United…you’ll need a new ticket. Airline wasn’t mentioned? Just be sure your jet isn’t Boeing made. Don’t sleep at Marriott or Hilton (or any of their family brands) because you might catch the gay they support. That morning coffee from Starbucks will have to go as well, go ahead it replace it with a McCafe…oh wait, McDonald’s supports gay rights too. Hmm, do you clean with Tide, Gain, or Bounty? Use Duracell batteries, shave with Gillette, or use Fixodent? Brush with Crest, use Pantene, Scope, Tampax, Venus, or Old Spice products? Those are all gone too, stupid Proctor & Gamble supporting the gays. Damn, you’re using Internet Explorer or Crome to see Facebook and read this status? Download something else, Microsoft and Google show their Pride as well. Ah, but your drinks are safe. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Budweiser are on your side … if your side is on the right side of history since all three also support Gay Rights. Hopefully, you or your lawyer will never need in-depth research. Both LexisNexis and Westlaw, who together control the market, support Gay Rights. Drive that big, manly, Ford F350? It’s a “Friend of Dorothy” too, as it’s company Ford and General Motors also support the rights of all. So, do us all a favor, don’t take it all out on a festive cookie … just stay home and boycott everything.
Thank God, I was so happy to see coke on that list. That's my drink! Always and forever,,, at least until I go into a diabetic coma

Location hidden

#246891 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever he goes he finds his own kind. Then they slither off into the sunset together.
((sigh)) romance....

Location hidden

#246892 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
I remember that thread, that was around the time I was banned again... yup... good times good times (psst - I didn't press the link) hahahahahahah
Seven

Barre, VT

#246893 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I said it. I notice you don't take exception to his anti-white remarks!
You are the one insisting you're no racist.

"Say it until you turn blue in the face, nobody gives a shit, BOY."

"Not in my lifetime, Sambo!"

"I'm not worried: I'm a huge fan of the 2nd amendment!"

"We need some entertainment, go dance a jig for us!"

"Contempt is contempt, and he has to follow the same rules the rest of us do. you want equality, you take the bad with the good."

"Your community does a pretty good job of that, you do live in the hood, ya know."

"Talk about gratitude. We bring you to civilization, teach you how to farm and how to do agricultural work. We give you good role models like Stepin Fetchit and Amos and Andy and Rochester, we even give you crack cocaine. Your community is so ungrateful."

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T2MOE30QI...
Seven

Barre, VT

#246894 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think RT does know. At some point, I actually let something slip regarding a previous residence wherein I was dividing my time, not that they came after me to begin with.
Show the post. Then we'll all know and you'll get your wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min Nutter 336,641
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min voter 190,076
Time to go? 1 min CSA - Voice of Am... 2,448
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 min Shizle 10,771
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,263,790
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 1 min Lawrence Wolf 36
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 1 min Responsibility 68
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 1 min goonsquad 370
More from around the web