Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 326629 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#246891 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever he goes he finds his own kind. Then they slither off into the sunset together.
((sigh)) romance....

Location hidden

#246892 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
You're supposedly jonesing for a fight so why didn't you tell RT where to find you?
"Yep, when you seek me out, what a world of pain you'll be in."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T18BP6HIT...
I remember that thread, that was around the time I was banned again... yup... good times good times (psst - I didn't press the link) hahahahahahah
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246893 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I said it. I notice you don't take exception to his anti-white remarks!
You are the one insisting you're no racist.

"Say it until you turn blue in the face, nobody gives a shit, BOY."

"Not in my lifetime, Sambo!"

"I'm not worried: I'm a huge fan of the 2nd amendment!"

"We need some entertainment, go dance a jig for us!"

"Contempt is contempt, and he has to follow the same rules the rest of us do. you want equality, you take the bad with the good."

"Your community does a pretty good job of that, you do live in the hood, ya know."

"Talk about gratitude. We bring you to civilization, teach you how to farm and how to do agricultural work. We give you good role models like Stepin Fetchit and Amos and Andy and Rochester, we even give you crack cocaine. Your community is so ungrateful."

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T2MOE30QI...
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246894 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think RT does know. At some point, I actually let something slip regarding a previous residence wherein I was dividing my time, not that they came after me to begin with.
Show the post. Then we'll all know and you'll get your wish.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246895 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one insisting you're no racist.
"Say it until you turn blue in the face, nobody gives a shit, BOY."
"Not in my lifetime, Sambo!"
"I'm not worried: I'm a huge fan of the 2nd amendment!"
"We need some entertainment, go dance a jig for us!"
"Contempt is contempt, and he has to follow the same rules the rest of us do. you want equality, you take the bad with the good."
"Your community does a pretty good job of that, you do live in the hood, ya know."
"Talk about gratitude. We bring you to civilization, teach you how to farm and how to do agricultural work. We give you good role models like Stepin Fetchit and Amos and Andy and Rochester, we even give you crack cocaine. Your community is so ungrateful."
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ok/T2MOE30QI...
And further examination- as opposed to this selective review of the information as you have been thus far doing- will show that he initiated the exchange with talking this Assata Shakur nonsense and how he wanted to beat white people down. Go after him, and perhaps I may adress your points.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246896 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're the one sleuthing and stalking here, let's see if you could find it for me!

Location hidden

#246897 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay ya game playing Genie! Bwhahahahahaah

Clever you thinks you are!

What's behind door #2?

I'll take what's an odd # for 200$ please Alex.

Closest to the showcase showdown is.....

hahahaha loser!

Location hidden

#246898 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're the one sleuthing and stalking here, let's see if you could find it for me!
Nope,,, he's hoping that you'll do it and have it waste YOUR time instead of his... troll's trick!
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246899 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I did actually.
Kinda obsessed with the Blue, aren't ya. Don't know whether to be flattered or go into Def Con Red!
You've been saying all over these forums saying that you want brawls and fist fights and I'm taking you up on it so exactly where can you be found?
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246900 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
And further examination- as opposed to this selective review of the information as you have been thus far doing- will show that he initiated the exchange with talking this Assata Shakur nonsense and how he wanted to beat white people down. Go after him, and perhaps I may adress your points.
I know what he does. And I know you're the one who keeps insisting you're not a bigot and I've proven otherwise. Own you're bigotry and racist ways because it's out there for all to see. Want more?

Location hidden

#246901 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been saying all over these forums saying that you want brawls and fist fights and I'm taking you up on it so exactly where can you be found?
You're as brave as I am behind a comp screen,,, Kudo's to you! The day anone ever actually takes us/you up on it! Bwhahahaha toughie!

Location hidden

#246902 Jul 2, 2012
*anyone* - last time I'm corekting a typo

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246903 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Hialeah, Miami-Dade.
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246904 Jul 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Okay ya game playing Genie! Bwhahahahahaah
Clever you thinks you are!
What's behind door #2?
I'll take what's an odd # for 200$ please Alex.
Closest to the showcase showdown is.....
hahahaha loser!
It's more like you're tipping your hand here. Such a major change in your reason for being here.

Location hidden

#246905 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what he does. And I know you're the one who keeps insisting you're not a bigot and I've proven otherwise. Own you're bigotry and racist ways because it's out there for all to see. Want more?
Please, waste time! I love it! Mr. Won't Even Join! That's what I'm curious about,,, why don't you have a 'profile'? huh? Yeah, that's right Bud, the same reason why some of us have gone without! Being banned! Hypocrite! Sitting on your highhorse.. without a saddle! BS crap... hahaha

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#246906 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what he does.
Good. So where's your criticism for that?
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
And I know you're the one who keeps insisting you're not a bigot and I've proven otherwise.
I'm no bigot, but if someone wants to go down that road, so will I.
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Want more?
Knock yourself out.

Location hidden

#246907 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more like you're tipping your hand here. Such a major change in your reason for being here.
Oh so wise one... speaking in tongues! Wow,,, impressive....
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246908 Jul 2, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You're as brave as I am behind a comp screen,,, Kudo's to you! The day anone ever actually takes us/you up on it! Bwhahahaha toughie!
Your boy has spent several months claiming that nobody would say any of these things straight to his face and I'm saying I will. He just needs to provide a location so what's the problem?

Location hidden

#246909 Jul 2, 2012
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Moonie,, it was sure fun while it lasted, but seriously... I can't do this anymore! But thanks for the chuckles! Yup, I didn't figure you out,, yup.. I sure didn't! Hahahahahhaah
Seven

Brookfield, CT

#246910 Jul 2, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Hialeah, Miami-Dade.
Big place. Narrow it down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shutdown extends into workweek, as Senate talks... 2 min BHM5267 5
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 52,813
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,684,707
News Bipartisan deal would create 12-year citizenshi... 8 min Impeach the Creep 252
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 10 min spud 169
News Across the globe, rallies against Trump, sexual... 14 min Erl 16
News With Congress divided, US governemnt heads for ... 16 min Impeach the Creep 61
News What will Republicans say to justify condoning ... 16 min youll shoot your ... 70
More from around the web