Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310476 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#233207 Apr 24, 2012
Once pregnant, Carbon, the woman is carrying her biological [child]. Any other way she chooses to view that doesn't change that fact. Abortion kills her biological child in utero. Any other way she views that doesn't change that fact either.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#233208 Apr 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Blazing Saddles is such a quotable flick! My favorite line, if I had to choose one, would probably be "Mongo just pawn in game of life."
<quoted text>
Uh-oh, Cpete. I think Mongo here's taken a liking to you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#233209 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. You can be an erroneous name caller all you want and keep your opinions, but you cannot claim I am a liar and prove it. So your opinions are nothing and mean nothing. Your blatant attempts of trying to discredit me are not unnoticed. Futile, though.
Are NR and Doc the same poster? Did they used to post Pete? When will you admit a lot of people knew you here as LynneD?
You being a liar HAS been proved. You failed to prove you're not. We provided your words to what you claimed someone said or didn't say and you made excuses as to why you didn't present proof of your claims.

You discredit yourself with your unproven claims of what people have said, or left out of what they said; and by your ridiculous claims on topic that make NO SENSE and you don't prove.

"Are NR and Doc the same poster? Did they used to post Pete? When will you admit a lot of people knew you here as LynneD?

^^^Do you really think that's doing anything but displaying your irrationality? lol
Kenose

Commack, NY

#233210 Apr 24, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> So you lost faith in God? You don't pray the rosary to stop abortion? Do you pray at all? And I asked Topix why you are still allowed to post if you were banned.
Praying to the rosary to stop abortion! LOLOLOLOL.

I got an idea. Why don't you hold your breath until your prayer is answered?

Location hidden

#233211 Apr 24, 2012
pups wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea why .. I got no warning ..
Pathetic really ..
get another address and rejoin,,, you can do it over and over and over and over....

I tell ya, these banvirgins are bordering on cute!

So ya got yer 'posts' popped eh?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#233212 Apr 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying, Ink. But you weren't "pregnant" until the fertilized egg, which was the beginning of your child's life, implanted in the womb. Bitner's rarely ever right about anything, but once in awhile even a clock is right twice a day. Bitner is right less often than a clock, because she's right only once in a blue moon.
It seems to me that there is a difference of opinion with 60% of doctors agreeing with me.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/17/us-...

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#233213 Apr 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Chicky :)

I saw it and hope you and Kevin/BA can work it out. It seems pretty straight forward, imo. Kevin/BA and I may never be on the same page, but I like to read his posts and see where he's coming from. Just as I like reading your posts, friend.

Happy Tuesday!
I just worked it all out for him. Personally I couldn't care less what that bozo says. I've given him plenty of chances to behave like a thoughtful and civilized human being but it simply isn't in his nature. He just can't maintain the facade. He can't rise above his silly little vendetta. Maybe he will stop now?

Location hidden

#233214 Apr 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
This was more incoherent than usual. I guess meth has hit canada in a big way, eh?
<quoted text>
huh? wha? huh?

whoa, my hand when it moves,,, there's like 50 of them.... whoa...
slow motion

huh? wha? huh?

what's this about?<?#$() MF)*QTNGW$)%NH*!QJKRqa

huh?
1 post removed

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#233216 Apr 24, 2012
Interesting:

"Eighty percent of young evangelicals have engaged in premarital sex, according to a new video from the National Association of Evangelicals. and almost a third of evangelicals’ unplanned pregnancies end in abortion."

http://www.religionnews.com/culture/gender-an...
1 post removed

Location hidden

#233218 Apr 24, 2012
Sandy wrote:
I perform abortions for low income girls as a form of birth control and that dont want their parents to know about.choice is great for population control.A law needs to go into effect that all gay and lesbos be sterilized in order not to contaminate any more of our world.
Because when gays and lezbos mate,,, more gays and lezbos!

Two lezbos mate and they make another lezbo
Two gay guys,,, and they make another gay guy!

HERE HERE Smartski!

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#233219 Apr 24, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>What does not exist yet cannot be "on the way". Ya dumbbell ya.
What that doesn't exist is on the way? You seem confused. Sad for you.
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#233221 Apr 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that there is a difference of opinion with 60% of doctors agreeing with me.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/17/us-...
Hmmm, now that's very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
pups

London, Canada

#233222 Apr 24, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> So you lost faith in God? You don't pray the rosary to stop abortion? Do you pray at all? And I asked Topix why you are still allowed to post if you were banned.
Did I say I lost faith in God ??
Why do you care whether or not I pray ?? What is it to you ?? My salvation is between God and I .. nobody else, ya know ?!
That is okay .. I reported you as well .. for your nasty biggoted posts and spam ..
Have a good one !!
Abortion is STILL legal in both countries we represent knit ..
Why is that ??

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#233223 Apr 24, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
What that doesn't exist is on the way? You seem confused. Sad for you.
You're the one confused, pinhead. Someone mentioned your born grandchildren and you said "another is on the way."

You claim the only thing in utero is a "wad of cells", so what could possibly be "on the way" if nothing exists in utero but a "wad of celss"? Is a wad of cells on the way? That's how your stupidity comes back to prove you're irrational in your posts.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#233224 Apr 24, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a link Ink otherwise apples/oranges. Of those 290K for example, how many cases were reported to the authorities?
I gave you a link. Sexual child abuse is sexual child abuse no matter where it happens. More children are abused in schools than in churches.

Location hidden

#233225 Apr 24, 2012
Stupidity detector wrote:
<quoted text>
I got you banned.
Challenge!

Get me!

“Rockabye”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#233226 Apr 24, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You can google Carol Shakeshaft and see what Inky was talking about.
I did, thank you. Here's what I found.

"However,“Educator Sexual Misconduct,” by Carol Shakeshaft of Hofstra University, is seriously flawed, both in its methodology and in the way researchers defined sexual abuse and misconduct.

Rather than critically evaluating the report, the media have instead been trumpeting its frightening figures of abuse. Parents deserve better; they deserve the facts."
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.a...

the actual report
http://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/mis...

Location hidden

#233227 Apr 24, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>:-D
HEY BEBE!

:D
pups

London, Canada

#233228 Apr 24, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect people to believe you're prolife w/ posts like this?
Taunting a prolifer because RvW hasn't be overturned yet. Belittling a prolifer's efforts to save the unborn. Saying things like "hate-filled opinion"?
Weird.
It really makes no never mind if people think I am pro life or pro choice ..
What is it to you anyways, NR ??

I really do not owe you, or any other pl in here, an explanation as to why I am non compliant to your brand of thinking ..

I guess it must suck to see someone have a brain and think for themselves ..

Time to break out of the stone age or leave what ever cult sect you belong to, ya know ?! Doncha think ?!

Did RvW reverse today NR ?? Just wondering cause maybe the gov't isn't taking your posts here seriously ..

Just a thought, ya know ?!

Meanwhile in the REAL world ..

“Rockabye”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#233229 Apr 24, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only the link K, but evidence of a cover-up. That's the biggest stumbling block for Mother. She can no longer deny that it happened and while the numbers may be exaggerated (possible), She made a horrible situation so much worse by shuffling the Pedophiles to new hunting grounds. Unconscionable.
Yes indeed, AJ. The cover-up is unconscionable, agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Truth is might 173,447
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 18 min Trump POTUS Carso... 3
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 31 min Truth is might 451
News Virginia: Vigils Held for Two Journalists Shot ... 34 min GUN RIGHTS 2
News Sen. Rob Portman: Cultural-attitude changes nee... 49 min Cordwainer Trout 4
News Jindal: Louisiana stronger since Katrina 59 min Cordwainer Trout 10
News Dozens rally in Michigan for ex-Marine held in ... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 340,809
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 193,609
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr shinningelectr0n 1,275,358
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 5 hr Michelle has a cock 60
More from around the web