After election, pressure grows on Obama in Asia-Pacific trade talks

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: Reuters 91

The 11 countries involved in the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP, talks meet next week in Auckland, New Zealand, for the 15th round since negotiations were launched in March 2010.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35 Nov 29, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Im thinking now that your goal with each post is actually to just out-stupid your previous post. Congrats - you usually succeed.
lol
It is quite a joke really. We have a group of people in Washington DC that have spent us into oblivion, that are now asking us to trust them in fixing the problem they created and asking us to bite the bullet while they go on 20 day vacations to Hawaii and spend four million dollars more of our tax money. I hope China approved the loan for Obama's newest vacation.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#36 Nov 29, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha .. this one is hardly treated like a deity. That's just the typically warped view of those who have never owned up to just how bad Bush jr truly was and how much damage he really caused.
Yup Bush was no saint but you really play the innocent party game pretty hard. Here are two problems he had as soon as entering office. One, the massive reduced revenue from capital gains and other taxes from the STOCK MARKET COLLAPSE that happened in the spring of 2000, Clinton's final year in office. And two, the reduction in spending by the bay boomers who were about tapped out and were getting older and readying for retirement. They are two facts and if I guess we really study things there are more. Remember, this man ran for office on so many promises. And there are tens of millions of people who have been stomped on due to pure partisan politics and are worth far less today then four years ago and will themselves go into retirement living week to week as to at least having a little more cushion to enjoy more.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#38 Nov 29, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - I get that you hate Obama just because Drugs Limbaugh told you that you should. It is amusing that you start off with something almost rational like; "We have a group of people in Washington DC that have spent us into oblivion" -- an you end up with an Obama hate rant about a POTUS taking a vacation (like that has never happened before)- and as if that were the cause of all our economic woes. wow.
If you are broke, do you go out and spend 8 times your income? Obama makes 400,000 a year, so in reality the taxpayer that is also broke is ask to pay 4 million that we don't have for a vacation. It doesn't matter who the president is, it's insane.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#39 Nov 29, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
coburn goes all-in: The tax cuts that are available to and benefit the wealthy must be changed.

hahahahahahahahahaha
1 post removed

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#41 Nov 29, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask Bush jr to pay back all his taxpayer funded vacations. He was on vacation for 40% of his 8 years in office, so his repayment should cut the national debt in half.
his old lady didnt eat lobster by the plane load

Location hidden

#42 Nov 29, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask Bush jr to pay back all his taxpayer funded vacations. He was on vacation for 40% of his 8 years in office, so his repayment should cut the national debt in half.
Oh my the Bush did it ploy, so it's ok if Obama does worse. Typical liberal. How much of all this stolen money in redistribution will you see? I'll tell you what, the Egyptian brotherhood will see more than you puppets.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#43 Nov 29, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
And for 8 years of flubs, it was 'Clinton did it', lejimcrow.

hahahahahahahahahaha
ooops

Vernon Rockville, CT

#44 Nov 29, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my the Bush did it ploy, so it's ok if Obama does worse. Typical liberal. How much of all this stolen money in redistribution will you see? I'll tell you what, the Egyptian brotherhood will see more than you puppets.
Many of your posts blame Clinton and Obama for everything while you give Bush a pass. You're obviously a right wing shill with zero credibility.
2 posts removed
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#47 Nov 29, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>
rugby brought the whine you gave him.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#48 Nov 29, 2012
There is too much "Monkey Business" in the White House. Benghazi wasn't the first catastrophe for the democrats.
That dirty filthy animal Susan Rice was the one that let Bin Laden off the hook when she worked for Bill Clinton. Ain't that some shit?
She's worth 20 million and owns stock in TransCanada the people that own the Keystone Pipeline. Ain't that some shit?
She turned down repeated requests from the Kenyan Embassy for more security right before our embassy got bombed in Nairobi in 1998.
Ain't that some shit?
She is the biggest piece of shit in Washington next to the Clintons and Barack Obama.
Ain't that some shit?
Democrats are really retarded. No lie. You can take that to the bank.
And Republicans are even more retarded for not kicking the democrats stupid asses from here to Kingdom come.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#49 Nov 29, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
'08 & '12 were a catastrophe for con-nie.

hahahahahahaha

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#50 Nov 29, 2012
I think there is too much monkey business going on in the White House. Benghazi is getting deeper everyday. The dirty filthy animals are straining at the teeth to cover it up but it just keeps coming. Susan Rice was there when Bill Clinton let Bin Laden go. She's got 20 million bucks too. Guess where that came from.
That's a lot of bananas baby. That's the kind of money Bin laden could afford back then. Hmmmmm. Interesting.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#51 Nov 29, 2012
Those previous 8 men of yours have alot of bananas in your ass. Now, that's some monkey business.

hahahahahaha
Ghosts Of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

#52 Nov 30, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
Obama is a joke. A bad one.
Obama caused our murder in Libya. No joke.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#53 Nov 30, 2012
Ghosts Of Benghazi Four wrote:
<quoted text>Obama caused our murder in Libya. No joke.
Ghosts are figment of con-nie imagination. Like the one they saw where they won the WH.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ghosts Of Benghazi Four

Southampton, NY

#54 Nov 30, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghosts are figment of con-nie imagination. Like the one they saw where they won the WH.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nervous laughter?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#55 Nov 30, 2012
Ghosts Of Benghazi Four wrote:
<quoted text>Nervous laughter?
Laughing at con-nie. Like joe biden does, so well.

Bwhahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#56 Nov 30, 2012
ooops wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of your posts blame Clinton and Obama for everything while you give Bush a pass. You're obviously a right wing shill with zero credibility.
Please show me a post where I gave Bush a pass.
1 post removed
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#58 Nov 30, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted over 82K, lejimcrow. Check your archive.

hahahahahahahahaha
3 posts removed

Location hidden

#62 Nov 30, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
Obama calls Romney to the WH for lunch. BO pleads with Mitt to bail his tired lame azz out.
He was asking Romney which Caymen bank to use before Obama drives us off the cliff. He wants his money safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 172,016
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 5 min swedenforever 20
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min HitMan 201,376
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? 6 min Crepitus 2,874
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 7 min haveshoes 1,253
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min flack 1,190,557
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min adamski 51,452
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 54 min serfs up 1,805
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Brian_G 312,690
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 7 hr Pinky 550
More from around the web