Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But Th...

Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal Immigrant Welcome Mat Is Being Removed

There are 594 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Apr 9, 2018, titled Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal Immigrant Welcome Mat Is Being Removed. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

The same pundits who went crazy when he first proposed a wall on the southern border now rail against him for being a failure because he has not achieved that border wall. But beyond the political theater and tweets, when one considers what Trump has actually done, there is a surprise: The wall may not be there, but neither is the welcome mat to illegal immigrants that President Barack Obama had put out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2018
the ones going against trump now are the same ones who went against him from the start. things sure have changed and the left doesn't' think anyone should assimilate anymore,that way they divide instead of unite.
john doe

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Apr 9, 2018
The federal American political/government system was a no-show failure and a nothing-burger from the start of it all anyways...
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2018
The wall must be built and President Trump has to figure out a way to get it built. The wall is one of the primary reasons he was elected President.

STAY THE COURSE MR. President!
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Apr 9, 2018
I'm not saying Rs and Ds don't share blame for the nation's deteriorating fiscal position.

But the tax cut bill was a one-party vote. And Dems weren't historically branded as the party of fiscal responsibility as they've presented themselves now

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Apr 9, 2018
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
The wall must be built and President Trump has to figure out a way to get it built. The wall is one of the primary reasons he was elected President.

STAY THE COURSE MR. President!
You got what you voted for - a lying nitwit.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#6 Apr 9, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You got what you voted for - a lying nitwit.
That fact that it is actually asswhipes like you (progressives) that are getting in President Trump's way is not lost on the American people.

The ass whooping for the progressives of America is coming.

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#7 Apr 9, 2018
Wow! What happened? All that talk and all of a sudden nothing. I guess we don't really need a wall anyway.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#8 Apr 9, 2018
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

That fact that it is actually asswhipes like you (progressives) that are getting in President Trump's way is not lost on the American people.

The ass whooping for the progressives of America is coming.
A year from now, and check the storm drain that's where you'll find the GOP!!
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#9 Apr 9, 2018
ONLYONETERM wrote:
<quoted text>

A year from now, and check the storm drain that's where you'll find the GOP!!
Most of the GOP are progressives - like the entire Democrat Globalist Party.

More and more conservatives (real Americans) are taking their place.

I say good riddance.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#10 Apr 9, 2018
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

Most of the GOP are progressives - like the entire Democrat Globalist Party.

More and more conservatives (real Americans) are taking their place.

I say good riddance.
20 trillion dollars debt, 1 trillion dollars deficit, 4 million jobs going unfilled, 58% of the budget (1 trillion) goes into social security + medicare+veterans (53% into the military), plastic garbage/car tires everywhere, Roy Moore touching minors, etc. AND YOU CALLYOURSELF CONSERVATIVE?
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#11 Apr 9, 2018
ONLYONETERM wrote:
<quoted text>

20 trillion dollars debt, 1 trillion dollars deficit, 4 million jobs going unfilled, 58% of the budget (1 trillion) goes into social security + medicare+veterans (53% into the military), plastic garbage/car tires everywhere, Roy Moore touching minors, etc. AND YOU CALLYOURSELF CONSERVATIVE?
It will be 40 Trillion dollars in debt if we don't secure our southern border with a wall or a permanent military presence.

And since when do progressives give a crap about the debt? Obama is the sole reason for that debt, and you idiots wanted Hillary to triple that debt!
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#12 Apr 9, 2018
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

It will be 40 Trillion dollars in debt if we don't secure our southern border with a wall or a permanent military presence.

And since when do progressives give a crap about the debt? Obama is the sole reason for that debt, and you idiots wanted Hillary to triple that debt!
Crapper, the people sucking your treasury dried is your 91 million retired people taking pensions, social security and SNAP! Your 94 million underage people who are just spenders and a fking armed forces waste energy and money patrolling NONEOFYOUR BUSINESS OCEANS!
HOLLA ISABELLA

Staten Island, NY

#13 Apr 9, 2018
I want the wall. I also want all the wet backs already here, including anchor bastards and dreamers and wet back spawned US citizens DEPORTED. Many say this is impossible, but I believe this country is despic-able.
1 post removed
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#15 Apr 9, 2018
Tell your India (Bombay) friends in Staten Island that can't hide from the anti-immigration wave! They still will be discriminated by the Italian=Americans!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#17 Apr 9, 2018
HOLLA ISABELLA wrote:
I want the wall. I also want all the wet backs already here, including anchor bastards and dreamers and wet back spawned US citizens DEPORTED. Many say this is impossible, but I believe this country is despic-able.
You're just a garden variety bigoted twerp. You should have your wall - in the prison yard.
Teacher

United States

#18 Apr 9, 2018
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>It will be 40 Trillion dollars in debt if we don't secure our southern border with a wall or a permanent military presence.

Actually it is Congress that controls all spending. The last six years of Obama the House was under Republican control.
Hope you learned something.
ONLYONETERM

North Augusta, SC

#19 Apr 9, 2018
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is Congress that controls all spending. The last six years of Obama the House was under Republican control.
Hope you learned something.
And that tax cut! There we go!!!
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#20 Apr 9, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You got what you voted for - a lying nitwit.
Lawrence Wolf.

Exactly. The violent Democrats refuse to defend our borders against foreign invaders. President Trump - the self-sacrificing Christian patriot - on the other hand will. In response, the violent godless internationalist Democrats use their control of the fake "news" media to portray the president as "a lying nitwit". That, after the violent Democrats have used every trick in the book in their efforts to destroy America - and by extension - Christendom itself.

Ronald
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#21 Apr 9, 2018
Either annex Mexico as the 51st and 52nd states or wall it off. Doing nothing is no longer an option.
The people have spoken
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#24 Apr 10, 2018
Suezanne wrote:
Wow! What happened? All that talk and all of a sudden nothing. I guess we don't really need a wall anyway.
That's Trump's style - lots of babbling, then nothing.

What we do need is an immigration system that works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE forced to release illegal immigrants 'out o... 9 min DR X 27
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Jacques Ottawa 1,844,729
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 15 min Manchurian Manbaby 2,142
News Elizabeth Warren: DNA test shows strong likelih... 17 min bottlecap 278
News Woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual ass... 21 min Annie Oakly 32
News Trump Nominates Openly Gay Judicial Nominee 27 min Jesus Latter Day ... 17
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min Johnny in Wisconcin 110,120