Sen. Vitter: Marco Rubio 'naive' about immigration

Jan 30, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News

Source: USA Today Need a sign that immigration will be tough sledding in Congress, especially for Republicans? Sen.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2014
XML

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"Every single time, the illegal flow after has been greater," Vitter said. "We've gone to this movie before. It has the same ending every time."

This statement nailed the reality of this problem. Our government has failed us over and over again.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Rubio is a councilman, Cruz is a brilliant federalist lawyer, Rand Paul is a doctor, Sessions is a judge and Vitter is an oil man from the South.

Rubio is at the bottom of the list.
LeJimbos gay Sister

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Marco Rubio may be niave about immigration (even though his family immigraated here)
But one thing is certain, Vitter knows everything there is to know about prostitution and lying.
Bambers Ffag Brother

Fort Lee, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••