In a crowded immigration court, seven...

In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future

There are 243 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 2, 2014, titled In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

His courtroom rarely came to order, and by now the judge had decided it was a waste of time to try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

foster

Ashburn, VA

#22 Feb 6, 2014
the illegal Irish, Germans on the run and Russian mafia appreciate your support.
ronnie wrote:
It's a disgusting waste of money and resources... The millions of third world people who think we owe them something is astounding. We have hundreds of well educated Europeans and other's that want to come here legally, be a good source of improvement to this culture, but they get sidelined, by Mexicans/south Americans, taking up time and Court's without ever realizing what a pain in the ass they are... Disgusted as usual....
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#23 Feb 6, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
There will never be a shortage of illegal aliens to deport.
There are illegal alien expresses leaving everyday, hop a board.
Yeah anglo, the amigos that leave are all back here in a month! LOL!!!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#24 Feb 6, 2014
That would make them felons by coming back here a second time. Mexican mindset....brag about felonies.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#25 Feb 6, 2014
Up until a day or so ago Boehner was considering Amnesty. Yesterday there was a phone number for Boehner's office in facebook to call, and leave a message about Immigration. I called, and I called the people in the Church Directory, and asked them to call, and whatta ya know? There will be no vote on legalization of illegal aliens this session. It works, a $3. phone call to D C, and we save billions in taxes.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#26 Feb 6, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
That would make them felons by coming back here a second time. Mexican mindset....brag about felonies.
Kiss my azzz anglo! There is no way that you are going to keep us from coming.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#27 Feb 6, 2014
Translation - we will continue to violate your immigration laws and many other laws and continue to rape and pillage the American people. We are selfish and don't care about anyone but ourselves. So what if you lose a job to us because we work cheaper? We don't care if you can feed your family just as long as we feed ours in violation of your immigration and labor laws. We have no morality, no conscience and no shame. It's our culture.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#28 Feb 6, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Translation - we will continue to violate your immigration laws and many other laws and continue to rape and pillage the American people. We are selfish and don't care about anyone but ourselves. So what if you lose a job to us because we work cheaper? We don't care if you can feed your family just as long as we feed ours in violation of your immigration and labor laws. We have no morality, no conscience and no shame. It's our culture.
You are rich, we are poor! Our families and children need to be fed as well, and we will do whatever is necessary to achieve that goal. If you anglo fools are just too stupid to not change your employment and citizenship laws, then you clueless morons deserve whatever you get.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#29 Feb 6, 2014
Anglos are clueless!! LOL!!!
DLJ

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Feb 6, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> You are rich, we are poor! Our families and children need to be fed as well, and we will do whatever is necessary to achieve that goal. If you anglo fools are just too stupid to not change your employment and citizenship laws, then you clueless morons deserve whatever you get.
Maybe instead of freeloading of the American people, you people should grow a backbone and change things in your own country. I was always told that Mexican people were proud. Entering another country as a criminal, freeloading off of working people and demanding what is not yours is nothing to be proud of. I have Mexican friends and they will be the first ones to stand up and say people like you give Hispanics a bad name and you are a disgrace to your race. They worked hard and came here legally so they earned their right to be here. They work and support their families instead of bleeding the welfare system dry the way leeches like you do. This country doesn't have to change it's laws on a damn thing to accommodate criminals. Come here legally or don't come at all.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#31 Feb 6, 2014
Most Americans aren't rich ole clueless one. They are struggling to feed their families also. Illegal Mexicans are making it harder for them to survive but then It's all about you, right? Try surviving in your own country by staying in school and stop producing babies you can't afford to feed yourself at a very young age and you will succeed/survive in Mexico where you belong. But that takes courage and persaverence something apparently border jumping lawbreakers don't have.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#32 Feb 6, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Most Americans aren't rich ole clueless one. They are struggling to feed their families also. Illegal Mexicans are making it harder for them to survive but then It's all about you, right? Try surviving in your own country by staying in school and stop producing babies you can't afford to feed yourself at a very young age and you will succeed/survive in Mexico where you belong. But that takes courage and persaverence something apparently border jumping lawbreakers don't have.
I came from a rural Mexican town with no electricity or running water. The nearest doctor is 10 miles away! There are no jobs, except for working on a farm for 14 hours a day making peanuts. You bet your anglo azzz that me and all of my amigos have absolutely no regrets about coming to America!! It was almost like hitting the lottery.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Walnut, CA

#33 Feb 6, 2014
wild child wrote:
People like this should be deported, with no chance of coming back.period
You should get deported too. You don't own the USA you bigot.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Walnut, CA

#34 Feb 6, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Go back to Europe.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#35 Feb 6, 2014
I called my Congressmen several times, but yesterday on Facebook there was Boehners office number so I called, and reminded him the difference between legal ,and illegal, and that there is an election in November he might think about. I guess he heard from many people. because today he said Immigration is off the table for this session unless the President can prove he can be trusted to do what the compromise law has in it. He can't so it is over.
beers

Somonauk, IL

#36 Feb 6, 2014
Get the pluck out! Case closed back to mexico you all go.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#37 Feb 6, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss my azzz anglo! There is no way that you are going to keep us from coming.
No wonder Mexico thru you out, your a low life scum. To lazy to work in your'e beloved Country.
liberty

Rockmart, GA

#38 Feb 6, 2014
you guys or your kids will never compare to American citizens or never be accepted by more than a handful always looked down upon as being scum my children are not allowed to associate at all with you guys kids and a lot of americans feel this way my kids have been taken out of public schools because of you guys kids bringing test scores down schools loosing funding because of test scores so for a better education private school when a school looses funding I guess it will close that will start happening a lot and then everyone will be paying for private school and yes I send faxes daily to my senators and congress reminding them no amnesty send you guys home it will make our schools better and government handouts will be cut way down you guys made these anchors so get off your lazy a$$e$ and support them uncle sam or the American taxpayers are not their mother or father if you can make a child you should be able to support it with no handouts think about it before you do it you know the question should pop in your mind if I end up doing this and make a child can I support it can I be the the mother or father they deserve or will I have to depend on government assistance to provide for a child if you cannot support a child keep your clothes on or take a cold shower what is going to happen when the funds for government assistance runs out they are not enough taxpayers to keep it up the child will still need a roof over its head food to eat clothing among a lot of other things but you guys coming over here dropping anchors the same to you the americans have enough to take care of behind a Mexican woman today at store with wic vouchers getting formula that stuff is expensive and should of been going to a real American citizen not an anchor and the dumb a$$ could not understand a word of English of course you people do not love or respect America just using it because you guys would run like crazy if you were told you had to defend it you could not even fix or stand up for your own country you ran the same you would do here run
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Feb 6, 2014
LOLOLOLOLOLOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get deported too. You don't own the USA you bigot.
that would be hard to do, born here im legal.I do own the us and it owns me.unlike your illegal azz.stupid.you for sure dont own it.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Feb 6, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I called my Congressmen several times, but yesterday on Facebook there was Boehners office number so I called, and reminded him the difference between legal ,and illegal, and that there is an election in November he might think about. I guess he heard from many people. because today he said Immigration is off the table for this session unless the President can prove he can be trusted to do what the compromise law has in it. He can't so it is over.
I called too.it does work.those phones must of been ringing off the wall.the best is they told obama , we cant and dont trust you who could blame them.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Feb 6, 2014
liberty wrote:
you guys or your kids will never compare to American citizens or never be accepted by more than a handful always looked down upon as being scum my children are not allowed to associate at all with you guys kids and a lot of americans feel this way my kids have been taken out of public schools because of you guys kids bringing test scores down schools loosing funding because of test scores so for a better education private school when a school looses funding I guess it will close that will start happening a lot and then everyone will be paying for private school and yes I send faxes daily to my senators and congress reminding them no amnesty send you guys home it will make our schools better and government handouts will be cut way down you guys made these anchors so get off your lazy a$$e$ and support them uncle sam or the American taxpayers are not their mother or father if you can make a child you should be able to support it with no handouts think about it before you do it you know the question should pop in your mind if I end up doing this and make a child can I support it can I be the the mother or father they deserve or will I have to depend on government assistance to provide for a child if you cannot support a child keep your clothes on or take a cold shower what is going to happen when the funds for government assistance runs out they are not enough taxpayers to keep it up the child will still need a roof over its head food to eat clothing among a lot of other things but you guys coming over here dropping anchors the same to you the americans have enough to take care of behind a Mexican woman today at store with wic vouchers getting formula that stuff is expensive and should of been going to a real American citizen not an anchor and the dumb a$$ could not understand a word of English of course you people do not love or respect America just using it because you guys would run like crazy if you were told you had to defend it you could not even fix or stand up for your own country you ran the same you would do here run
AMEN, LIBERTY.A TRUE AMERICAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Serratus Anterior 61,011
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 239,179
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min katrina 88 7,414
News Voting rights restored again for 13K felons in ... 3 min WeTheSheeple 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,417,535
News Challenge for GOP senators: Surviving a possibl... 7 min WasteWater 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 222,330
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 38 min Lawrence Wolf 247
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Sharrp Shooter 393,382
More from around the web