In a crowded immigration court, seven...

In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future

There are 243 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 2, 2014, titled In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

His courtroom rarely came to order, and by now the judge had decided it was a waste of time to try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#257 Mar 1, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes? It's a wide known fact that those who earn enough money to be taxed are drug addicts. Are you like 7? Because I don't think your smart enough to turn on a light switch, much less know anything about who pays the bills. Get out of your moms basement. I need a place to bone her.
I'm definitely smart enough to turn on a light switch, because you morons are stupid enough to pay my electric bills!! LOL!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#258 Mar 1, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Rico?
Rico is a poop pumper at a railroad roundhouse in CA!!! He really gets into his work if ya know what I mean!!! Can you guess what I was eating when you pick through it RICOTE?
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#259 Mar 1, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Rico is a poop pumper at a railroad roundhouse in CA!!! He really gets into his work if ya know what I mean!!! Can you guess what I was eating when you pick through it RICOTE?
You were eating Mexican chit as usual!! Guess you got curious after being pooped on for over half a century!! LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Dr Guru 237,711
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 31 min Paul 40
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 33 min jonjedi 421
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 37 min Quirky 2,405
News DNC race tight as Democrats seek gains against ... 45 min jonjedi 49
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr jonjedi 5,947
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr taletha 412,877
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr president 258,958
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 2 hr Lavey 1,477
More from around the web