In a crowded immigration court, seven...

In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future

There are 243 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 2, 2014, titled In a crowded immigration court, seven minutes to decide a family's future. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

His courtroom rarely came to order, and by now the judge had decided it was a waste of time to try.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Jose

San Francisco, CA

#235 Feb 26, 2014
liberty wrote:
hey dumb azz you have not attended anything but fruit pickers 101 hey guys just have got out of a social science class and came in second in my class on my test we also had a visitor this evening a person from our representatives office and we werew all talking and I brought up this website and started showing it to him he said that he had heard of topix but had never been on it I took him to this forum immigration reform and illegal immigration forum and told him to read the things that illegals were saying about American citizens keeping tthem up and how one was saying he was a hero he wrote all this down and we exchanges numbers and I told him he needed to tell all in offices to go in and read this website and think does America really want people like this here it will be our next class topic also it was brought up about the kids in california schools and the mystery illness going around there and how it could spread and one classmate brought it up that it could have come from illegals not being checked before entering our country that is why all people entering need to be checked but anyway he said we would talk more about the website in a few days he wants to spread it around a bit to others to see what they think I told him to tell them to read it all on how they run from everything and are cowards we sit and read about five of the topics from start to finish he laughed at one poster particually and said if they only knew I told him they are quit a few on here that do not want illegals here or no amnesty that the comments need to be read they go back a few years on how americans do not want these people here and it is time that the American people were listened to and had a say so ibrought up all the illegals protesting and he said you guys have as much or more right to protest to and out our say so in I told him I would keep commenting to he said it was my right and belief as an American citizen
Learn how to put a damn period at the end of a sentence, you brainless anglo dickweed!! LOL!!!
Jack Schortz

Philadelphia, PA

#236 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Learn how to put a damn period at the end of a sentence, you brainless anglo dickweed!! LOL!!!
jose, take a shower you illegal mexican't

WITH SOAP !!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#237 Feb 26, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> you idiot, leave liberty alone.you are a moron who only says anglo, clown, dumbazz, and kizz my mexican azzzz all day long.that is your answear to every post.I doubt you have kids.I dont think a blind, deaf, mute would even sleep with you.your are a joke.you did not even say a word of spanish until I said you did not ever answear in spanish.then you must of looked up some words quick.you are tooooo stupid to live.fat irish.
I think he is a bed ridden punk with a laptop. That would explain his being here 24/7. He just waits for someone to change his bed pan or give him a sponge bath. Spends the rest of his time aggravating people here with his support of GREAZERS!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#238 Feb 26, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
WITH SOAP !!!!
OK anglo, just tell your wife to stop dropping it in the tub!! LOL!!!
1 post removed
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#240 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> OK anglo, just tell your wife to stop dropping it in the tub!! LOL!!!
The only thing that would be dropping would be your GREAZER!!! Promise!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#241 Feb 26, 2014
Jack Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
WITH SOAP !!!!
Sheep Dip would be appropriate!!! Couple run throughs ought to do it!!! Send his wife and kids through with him. Burn their bedding and clothes.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#242 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> OK anglo, just tell your wife to stop dropping it in the tub!! LOL!!!
You can calculate the anglo between the end of my gun and the space between your eyes if you get anywhere near my property GREAZER!!! Welcome to the wild wild west!!!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#243 Feb 26, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>You can calculate the anglo between the end of my gun and the space between your eyes if you get anywhere near my property GREAZER!!! Welcome to the wild wild west!!!
We have a lot more guns than you anglo azzzwipes do!! LOL!!!
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#244 Feb 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> We have a lot more guns than you anglo azzzwipes do!! LOL!!!
Now you really are making a fool out of your beaner azz!!! I think you know it too!!! Whatever guns you have your people are using to kill each other in that sewer you slithered out of bean dip mfer!!!
1 post removed
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#246 Feb 27, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that would be dropping would be your GREAZER!!! Promise!!!
According to your wife anglo, he only thing dropping is your limp organ!! LOL!!!
beers

Somonauk, IL

#247 Feb 27, 2014
Good news. We got 3 more fired and arrested today for smoking pot! I'm pro weed but anything to drop a few more mexicants.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#248 Feb 28, 2014
beers wrote:
Good news. We got 3 more fired and arrested today for smoking pot! I'm pro weed but anything to drop a few more mexicants.
In the mean time you anglo fools buy tons of drugs and make the Mexican drug cartels rich!! LOL!!!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#249 Feb 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> In the mean time you anglo fools buy tons of drugs and make the Mexican drug cartels rich!! LOL!!!
Rico is on his lunch break at work. Pretending to be an Anglo!
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#250 Feb 28, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico is on his lunch break at work. Pretending to be an Anglo!
Who is Rico?
beers

Somonauk, IL

#251 Feb 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>In the mean time you anglo fools buy tons of drugs and make the Mexican drug cartels rich!! LOL!!!
You mean the ones your to cowardly to fight? The ones that took over your proud mexicant homeland.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#252 Feb 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Rico?
you are rico, anglo lover !
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#253 Feb 28, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> you are rico, anglo lover !
I think he's doing time in a State mental hospital, or an detainment center, or jail. Probably jail.
Jose

San Francisco, CA

#254 Feb 28, 2014
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the ones your to cowardly to fight? The ones that took over your proud mexicant homeland.
The ones who you anglo azzzwipes support!! Is it the drugs that caused your warped anglo brains to keep on giving us immigrants free money?? LOL!!!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#255 Mar 1, 2014
Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants".
beers

Somonauk, IL

#256 Mar 1, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>The ones who you anglo azzzwipes support!! Is it the drugs that caused your warped anglo brains to keep on giving us immigrants free money?? LOL!!!
Yes? It's a wide known fact that those who earn enough money to be taxed are drug addicts. Are you like 7? Because I don't think your smart enough to turn on a light switch, much less know anything about who pays the bills. Get out of your moms basement. I need a place to bone her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 1 min ThomasA 2,041
News Sessions' lies 6 min spud 10
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 202
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 11 min spud 320
News Tax Day marches aim to pressure Trump to releas... 16 min District10 308
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Chicagoan by Birth 240,357
News Obama meets with at-risk youth ahead of Chicago... 28 min spud 74
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Soetoro Sucked 1,521,967
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min Limbertwig 265,214
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 42 min Retribution 97
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 181
More from around the web