Rep. Steve King Zings Obama on Amnest...

Rep. Steve King Zings Obama on Amnesty: 'You Can't Trust...

There are 156 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Rep. Steve King Zings Obama on Amnesty: 'You Can't Trust.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

House Republicans can't piecemeal immigration reform because President Barack Obama cannot be trusted, Rep. Steve King charged Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Love love love him, very smart american lover.god bless mr king.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2 Dec 11, 2013
wild child wrote:
Love love love him, very smart american lover.god bless mr king.
Piecemeal nothing! This should be a dead issue that stays that way, the American people don't want this. The American people do want border security,enforcement of existing laws, and of course Deportation of the leeching criminals polluting this country.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2013
Um, Steve who? Some hick from a backwater chetkicking state, pfffft. Next.
Holla Isabella

Springfield, NJ

#4 Dec 11, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
Um, Steve who? Some hick from a backwater chetkicking state, pfffft. Next.
Better to be a hick than a sp-hick. GFY
Billy Ringo

Ardsley, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2013
This boy King should stick to teabagging and STFU -his opinion means nothing.

The REAL reason House Rethugs can't pass anything is they are always on vacation. The Rethugs can't even get a majority in their own Party !!!!!!
tomin cali

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2013
easy to see those pushing for this shamnesty are against all citizens of the USA.

we have far too many unemployed citizens who would take any job vacated by laws being enforced on illegal aliens.

we do not have a worker shortage we have a job shortage showing no need for any more workers to come in and pointing to we need to start sending them out.

it does not help anything to bring folks here give them a petty job that we then have to give low cost housing food stamps and Medicaid,the cost of them far out weigh anything they could contribute.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
This boy King should stick to teabagging and STFU -his opinion means nothing.
The REAL reason House Rethugs can't pass anything is they are always on vacation. The Rethugs can't even get a majority in their own Party !!!!!!
boner already scheduled 219 days off for teahadists next year. The party of NO work.
alan

Livonia, LA

#8 Dec 11, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
boner already scheduled 219 days off for teahadists next year. The party of NO work.
congress has always taken too much time off from their job using the excuse they need to be in touch with their constituents!repubs.did call for these days off but I don't hear dems.bitching about it?all these aholes work a little and take off a lot!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#9 Dec 11, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
boner already scheduled 219 days off for teahadists next year. The party of NO work.
Ridiculous comments. Could you possibly be more hateful and untruthful?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#10 Dec 11, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous comments. Could you possibly be more hateful and untruthful?
"The 2014 calendar for the House was released Thursday by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.), and shows members will only work only 113 days."

Could you be any more of an apologist for the teahadists?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2013
wild child wrote:
Love love love him, very smart american lover.god bless mr king.
Some people are immune, but the spores have found a home in you.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Dec 11, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous comments. Could you possibly be more hateful and untruthful?
Maybe he can't but I can! Just give me more dimwitted straight lines!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Let's see. There's Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Donald Trump, and so many others. But they all pale by comparison to Steve King, King of fools!
Larry Wolf - Mr Failure

San Francisco, CA

#14 Dec 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he can't but I can! Just give me more dimwitted straight lines!
You've got plenty of your own without having to solicit others for some.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 11, 2013
Larry Wolf - Mr Failure wrote:
<quoted text>You've got plenty of your own without having to solicit others for some.
I didn't ask for your input. It would be too much like a mercy killing.
Behave and I'll go easy on you.
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

#16 Dec 11, 2013
Steve King is right and on top of the whole big lie perpetrated by Obama to give amnesty to illegals... He know's it isn't feasible. He understands that Obama is a liar. He even lied to illegals..ha ha ha. There will be no chance for illegals, and a new pole today stated 57% of Americans want them out of here. Nothing has been gained by them being here. Nothing but mayhem and chaos. King is an American that actually values this Country. He's not African,Chinese, Somalie, He's American and want's to keep it that way. Good for him, and good for us.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Dec 11, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Steve King is right and on top of the whole big lie perpetrated by Obama to give amnesty to illegals... He know's it isn't feasible. He understands that Obama is a liar. He even lied to illegals..ha ha ha. There will be no chance for illegals, and a new pole today stated 57% of Americans want them out of here. Nothing has been gained by them being here. Nothing but mayhem and chaos. King is an American that actually values this Country. He's not African,Chinese, Somalie, He's American and want's to keep it that way. Good for him, and good for us.
King is an American who values Nazi Germany? Very worldly, for someone with the brain of a kumquat.
Save your swastika, ronnie. You never know. It might be fun to destroy you all over again.
ronnie

West Jordan, UT

#18 Dec 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>King is an American who values Nazi Germany? Very worldly, for someone with the brain of a kumquat.
Save your swastika, ronnie. You never know. It might be fun to destroy you all over again.
If being American makes ya a Nazi so be it. I've danced around long enough with Politeness when it comes to the ruin of this Nation, and me and millions of others will do whatever it takes to keep this Country Americanized.. Give it up. We don't care about your failed racist attempts anymore. Just crap to justify the illegal invasion we've dealth with for thirty years...
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Dec 11, 2013
Today I read a poll that said christie would beat hillary!!!! That shows how much people hate democrats.I dont even love christie.2016will be republican.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2013
Hi *Patriots* Gals

Everything going ok ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min FYVM 1,384,172
News Millionaire Entrepreneur Wants to 'Make Atheism... 28 min JustASkeptic 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 384,638
News Striking Verizon workers to return Wednesday; d... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 1,159
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Chimney1 197,595
News The Republican Party is dead 1 hr serfs up 794
News Donald Trump rally draws thousands to Albuquerq... 5 hr Truth 82
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 6 hr Nopal 223
More from around the web