Marijuana Is Now Legal in Washington ...

Marijuana Is Now Legal in Washington State - Here's What You Need to Know

There are 1 comment on the story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Marijuana Is Now Legal in Washington State - Here's What You Need to Know. In it, reports that:

Not quite. Pot legalization in the Evergreen State has raised many questions, some that likely won't be answered for a while.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I have never smoked marijuana and at 69 years of age, have no intention of doing same but the archaic federal law against it needs to go the same way as prohibition.

Farmers are being deprived of a lucrative cash crop in plain old hemp, states and cities are being denied a hefty tax income by the continued criminalization of marijuana and many ill people are being deprived of the medicinal benefits.

All this while welfare scum, homeless beggars and alcoholics are allowed to indulge themselves to the point of oblivion with legal, taxed booze. That's just the down side. Consider the billions spent on unabused, recreational alcohol use.

Why can't a men's night out, or woman's, for that matter, include a few legal roaches, as well as beer or wine? Tax it just like beer, wine, whiskey or tobacco.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still Untitled: Alabama Election - Roy Moore 2 min The Wheeze of Trump 73
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Liberal Guerilla 64,267
News Former FBI deputy Andrew McCabe fired by attorn... 3 min spocko 52
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama Muslim 1,727,172
News U.S. 'ignored tips about Russian plot to underm... 5 min YouDidntBuildThat 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Robert F 333,951
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 9 min Truth 2,781