HEMET: Confusion over write-in votes cleared up

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: The Press-Enterprise 11

After I posted an item earlier this week about the number of votes Hemet City Council write-in candidate Brishen Kruse received in last week's election, Kruse responded with concern, stating it was his understanding that no results would be released until the election was certified.

Full Story
sam

Pacific Palisades, CA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Lol 135 votes !!
Jason

Kent, WA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Rebuild Hemet was a joke.
Toad

Hemet, CA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Rebuild is a joke. Bunch of lame ass keyboard cowboys. Brishen,leader of the lost. There's over 2,000 people in his group and he gets 135 votes. Epic Fail.
Toad

Hemet, CA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
I checked and there's 2737 members in Rebuilding Hemet. If Brishen received 135 votes he was supported by 0.04% of the group. Even his peers realize he's a joke.
Bullet

Hemet, CA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Brishen Kruse, the leader of Rebuild Hemet... enough said. Bunch of ignorant, toothless yocals, living on the east end of town.
sam

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Actually .. Robert galetta is behind rebuild
The Great OZ

Concord, CA

#7 Nov 16, 2012
sam wrote:
Actually .. Robert galetta is behind rebuild
That's even worse!
sam

Pacific Palisades, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Couldn't handle it in person ... Viola... Keyboard cowboy
old hemet

Hemet, CA

#9 Aug 17, 2014
most people on facebook rebuild hemet are in the group to just watch there crud keep your friends close and your enemies closer thats why the nonsupporting of this guy
Teabag Sanchez

Glendora, CA

#10 Aug 19, 2014
This guy is a punchline for a joke..
rebuildurcitynot mine

Hemet, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2014
can talk bad about cops or fire or any government worker cause there all lazy government workers
that make too much and complain all day long plus there all freshly moved here rebuild hemet to what some crappy town they all ready left to come here they dont know what hemet was to rebuild it to .Kinda like rebuilding a 1950s collectible car and painting it purple and pink and putting a Toyota motor in it. The reason hemet has problems is all the cockroaches followed these people here from there home towns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min deutscher Nationa... 133,019
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 min Uncle Sam 2,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 181,892
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 2 min Le Duped 99
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min cpeter1313 307,007
Political figures clash after slaying of NYPD o... 3 min Why Not 22
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 4 min xxxrayted 794
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min mdbuilder 1,154,389
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 24 min Epsilon 5 293,477
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 35 min Uncle Bob 1,526
More from around the web