Obama and Holder hone messages on rac...

Obama and Holder hone messages on race issues

There are 53 comments on the Click Orlando story from Aug 21, 2014, titled Obama and Holder hone messages on race issues. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

They are the nation's first African-American President and attorney general, so Barack Obama and Eric Holder always were going to face extra scrutiny over their approach to racially charged issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Aug 21, 2014
Obama and Holder Should stay out of it! It is a local or state matter. The Feds have no place in it. Oh well, what can you expect from the most corrupt regime in history? And contrast Obama's statement about helping Americans anywhere in the world with the Marine who's been sittng in Mexico on a trumped up gun charge?
My President was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Aug 21, 2014
Holders message is 'im black and special and you're not'.
The colored clown camp continues to entertain.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#3 Aug 21, 2014
More blacks have murdered whites, than whites have murdered blacks., according to the statistics.

Yet, no talk about that from the Jew media, Obama or Holder.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#4 Aug 21, 2014
These guys should throw Rev. J. Jackson a LIFE LINE. The transition to 'instant messaging' does not tolerate 1960's double talk, and the hint of it undermines whatever he plans to say next.
The witness/victim packaging is underway, but that may be too late.
TerryE wrote:
Obama and Holder Should stay out of it! It is a local or state matter. The Feds have no place in it. Oh well, what can you expect from the most corrupt regime in history? And contrast Obama's statement about helping Americans anywhere in the world with the Marine who's been sittng in Mexico on a trumped up gun charge?
Regards, Terri
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#5 Aug 21, 2014
Soon Obama, and Holder will come to Chicago to hug the Mother of a dead 9 year old sacrifaced on the streets. They will bring the looters, and burners to refill their cars with stolen booze, and Air Jordan's. These people act like they just left the Jungle.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Aug 21, 2014
ok protesting is over, you protestors go home get a good nights sleep, and be at work on time tomorrow.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 Aug 21, 2014
Oh when oh when did white folks get so ignorant?
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Aug 21, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Oh when oh when did white folks get so ignorant?
I wasn't there, but I imagine it was sometime around Woodstock..........
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 21, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
More blacks have murdered whites, than whites have murdered blacks., according to the statistics.
Yet, no talk about that from the Jew media, Obama or Holder.
Thats a snap shot of a small window in time. Over the course of organizing and growing the nation those stats are incomplete.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 21, 2014
TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
States surrended long ago the binding responsibility of protecting equally American citizens.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Aug 21, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Soon Obama, and Holder will come to Chicago to hug the Mother of a dead 9 year old sacrifaced on the streets. They will bring the looters, and burners to refill their cars with stolen booze, and Air Jordan's. These people act like they just left the Jungle.
Similar to the looters and riots during WTO and Financial Sumits held in Chicago.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Aug 21, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to the looters and riots during WTO and Financial Sumits held in Chicago.
In both cases the left encouraged and supported the looting and vandalism.

They are indeed similar........
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Aug 21, 2014
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
In both cases the left encouraged and supported the looting and vandalism.
They are indeed similar........
Looting is a desperate cry in expressing a grievance to the Government for justice and social equity. In this Ferguson case. a call for policing illegal tactics used by police.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Aug 21, 2014
Some of us with limited to zero reasoning aptitudes see this as a racial incident when it amounts to a basic demonstration for equal administering of the law and eradication of abuse by public servants paid to protect and serve all comunities.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#15 Aug 21, 2014
The DEAD # Chicago will not return the face time on television.

Central NJ

#16 Aug 21, 2014
HUH? Looting is a form of robbery! Don't attach deep psychological motivations to it! It's robbery pain and simple! And decent people don't do it! Do you ever watch the show "Bait Car"? There's no difference in the motivation between the culprits on "Bait Car" and those "high minded" looters.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Looting is a desperate cry in expressing a grievance to the Government for justice and social equity. In this Ferguson case. a call for policing illegal tactics used by police.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#17 Aug 21, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Looting is a desperate cry ..........
......for free stuff.

Got it
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2014
This "I feel your pain" nonsense is ridiculously racist and wuss pandering. Holder whines he was stopped a couple of times on highways and his car searched. He interpreted this as racial profiling and felt bad.

More intense than Holder's story, I've been stopped two times by police and searched. One time in Knoxville, TN, while hitchhiking in the dead of winter with over a foot of snow on the ground, I was searched. The officer demanded I remove my boots and I stood in the snow in my stocking feet for about 15 minutes, while the officer continued to process his radio information sitting in his warm cruiser.

Another time in Southern California near San Diego, an officer stopped me and made me completely empty my sea bag and display all my belongings for him to examine. He also had me remove my shoes and stand that way for almost an hour as he completed his checks.

I felt harassed. These were much worse incidents than what Holder reports in his pandering to rioting looters in St. Louis.

I am White. Holder is full of crap and a typical Liberal wuss racist affirmative action taker.

Central NJ

#19 Aug 21, 2014
Say it ain't So! Another two years of this idiot! Resign NOW! I think I'd rather have Biden! UGH!
My President was elected by dead people and idiots!
Regards, Terri

Central NJ

#20 Aug 21, 2014
I'm almost tempted to agree with you, there no doubt the police get away with far too many killings! I'm not totally unsympathetic. However, In both this case and Treyvon Martin (who names their kid Treyvon?) two very large, antagonistic, white haters wanted to do serious bodily harm to some people who had the means to stop them. Ain't it a shame! That's why they called a Colt six shooter,The Equalizer! They got equalized! Do I mind? Nope not in these two cases. I'm glad these two super sized morons are gone.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
foster wrote:
Some of us with limited to zero reasoning aptitudes see this as a racial incident when it amounts to a basic demonstration for equal administering of the law and eradication of abuse by public servants paid to protect and serve all comunities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 min jonjedi 487
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 4 min USA 74
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 5 min American Independent 1,511
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min chazmo 36,515
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 1,497,867
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Phil 237,689
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min chazmo 413,094
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 19 min Trump your President 6,033
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min i was 259,051
More from around the web