Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Lincoln in Arkansas

Full story: WREG 856
Republican John Boozman defeated Democratic incumbent Blanche Lincoln in the race for a U.S. Senate seat from Arkansas. Full Story
pastaman

Ashburn, VA

#986 Feb 22, 2014
If you honestly believe that voting republican will lower the deficit, slow government spending, and grow jobs and the middle class... then please... pretty please... research the facts and see that it is always the democrats that balance the budget. Bill had us in the black and was on track to have the national debt down to zero, until president dumb ass and vice president Darth Vader ran the country off the cliff.
pastaman

Paragould, AR

#987 Feb 22, 2014
Stop voting from your emotions and religious bias. I understand you feel under attack but voting republican is against all of our best interests. The republicans want you to be afraid... that is how they rally support... but the true defenders of this country are the democrats.
wow

Newport, AR

#988 Feb 22, 2014
Crazy
OlPapaw

Euless, TX

#989 Feb 22, 2014
Independents are slow to build backing, THAT'S what I would like to see.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#990 Feb 23, 2014
The Bush tax cuts lowered taxes for every taxpayer in the country, and it lowered them the most on the poorest taxpayers who saw their tax rate cut by 50%. Tax cuts don't "cost" the government anything. It's not government's money in the first place. All tax cuts do is allow the people who actually earned the money to keep more of what is theirs. This thread is just more of the class warfare bull being fed to idiot liberals who are too stupid to realize that it's their beloved far left nutjobs they voted into office that are systematically keeping them poor and dependent on government.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#991 Feb 23, 2014
Hillary will be like having obama all over again. Most blacks voted for obama only because he's half black without knowing anything else about him, Most woman will vote for Hillary only because she is a woman without knowing anything else about her. A sad thing to base you're vote on.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#992 Feb 23, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Hillary will be like having obama all over again. Most blacks voted for obama only because he's half black without knowing anything else about him, Most woman will vote for Hillary only because she is a woman without knowing anything else about her. A sad thing to base you're vote on.
Do you have anything in the way of facts to back up these assertions? I doubt it. Your history shows you will outright fabricate or post erroneous comments on a wide range of topics with little regard to facts. When called, your tactics are void of truth. Why should any of your comments be considered any different than in the past? Let the name calling begin! Lol!

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#993 Feb 23, 2014
squeezers wrote:
The Bush tax cuts lowered taxes for every taxpayer in the country, and it lowered them the most on the poorest taxpayers who saw their tax rate cut by 50%. Tax cuts don't "cost" the government anything. It's not government's money in the first place. All tax cuts do is allow the people who actually earned the money to keep more of what is theirs. This thread is just more of the class warfare bull being fed to idiot liberals who are too stupid to realize that it's their beloved far left nutjobs they voted into office that are systematically keeping them poor and dependent on government.
Sounds like party line talking points to me. Explain how the above assertions fit in with how, in other rants you have made, funding for snow removal, at city, county, and state levels, was poorly addressed due to all the food stamp, welfare moms using all the available funds. Either tax money is from one source, going into one account, or it isn't. Picking and choosing how taxation works for argumentative rhetoric, shows a dishonest approach to debate. Or, you just don't have a clue and say anything as long as it sounds catchy. Tricky rhetoric makes for good politics, seldom does it improve government.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#994 Feb 23, 2014
The Clintons and obama are traitors to the United States. They arranged and accepted campaign funds from military and government sources in Communist China as bribes to free up American missile technology being sold to the Chicoms, who then gave it to Pakistan, Iran, North Korea and other enemies of the United States.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
goon

Heber Springs, AR

#995 Feb 24, 2014
Sad
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#996 Feb 24, 2014
squeezers wrote:
The Clintons and obama are traitors to the United States. They arranged and accepted campaign funds from military and government sources in Communist China as bribes to free up American missile technology being sold to the Chicoms, who then gave it to Pakistan, Iran, North Korea and other enemies of the United States.
Yeah, and who did Worldnetdaily say was warm for Hillary's form, and was really Chelsea's baby daddy. Nice try.... Got foil???? Lol@u
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#997 Feb 24, 2014
So now Republicans only have to pick up 5 seats in November out of the 23 Senate seats Democrats are defending. This should be easy, especially with Americans being so fed up with Obamascam.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#998 Feb 25, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Hillary will be like having obama all over again. Most blacks voted for obama only because he's half black without knowing anything else about him, Most woman will vote for Hillary only because she is a woman without knowing anything else about her. A sad thing to base you're vote on.
Dear boy, there is plenty of information about both Obama and Hillary - for those people who do not live under a rock and can read.

Women who did not live under a rock and could read rejected palin because of her lack of intelligence.

The kind of gender slurs against Hillary will galvanize women supporters.
2 posts removed
Cat74

Bloomingdale, IL

#1001 Feb 25, 2014
It is not a matter of voting Democrat, or Republican, we need change. In November we need to remove the incumbents, and bring in new people. One of the people stepping down in Michigan has been in Congress since before I was born. Can you say term limits?
Guest

Walnut, MS

#1002 Mar 1, 2014
We most definitely need term limits for Congress. Until we do, nothing will ever get changed.
Cat74 wrote:
It is not a matter of voting Democrat, or Republican, we need change. In November we need to remove the incumbents, and bring in new people. One of the people stepping down in Michigan has been in Congress since before I was born. Can you say term limits?
1 post removed
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#1004 Mar 11, 2014
No
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#1005 Mar 19, 2014
Boozer
guest

Ash Flat, AR

#1006 Mar 27, 2014
Taco
Local

Oklahoma City, OK

#1007 Mar 28, 2014
Xlt
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#1008 Mar 28, 2014
There will be many more victory stories like this one for Republicans as more, and more Americans have their healthcare cancelled, and discover they cannot afford the Affordable Healthcare Act. Democrats are being told by their own strategists not to try to defend the ACA. They are to admit it is bad, and promise to fix it. That won't work. People are furious. There will be millions more going to the polls in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 12 min Fair Game 32,962
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Gtown71 306,190
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Ari son of Anarchy 158,523
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min ChristineM 120,465
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 45 min hornback12 1,178
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr NightMare 56,617
Sarkozy overheard telling Obama Netanyahu's a liar (Nov '11) 1 hr WelbyMD 172
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,124,276
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr harmonious 269,273
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 3 hr Even Steven 433
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 3 hr barefoot2626 127
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 5 hr barefoot2626 182

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE