Immigrants protest at Arizona Capitol

Full story: ABC15.com 87
Upset with Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's executive order to deny benefits to illegal immigrants approved to work under the president's new program, dozens of protesters went to her office demanding answers Thursday. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LMAO

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 16, 2012
I guess they're not savy to the fact you "make an appointment to meet with the governor?" Instead the demands.....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2012
Whine, demand and sue...does it ever change?
S-N-A-F-U
#3 Aug 17, 2012
Immigrants - the new liberal Definition for "Illegal aliens."

If Gov Brewer would do like-wise, she would be culpable in O'bysmal's illegal action by executive order Fiat!
Love Jan

Kansas City, MO

#4 Aug 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
The more illegals get, the more they want.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 17, 2012
Brewer Is Right .. Obama is wrong. Obama Has done nothing but stir up Racial Hate!

Fire Obama in November!

A nice twist would be if Donald Trump would do the honor.

YOU`RE FIRED !!!!!
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Aug 17, 2012
They're illegal aliens, not 'immigrants'.

AZ is right to protect its citizens; Brewer did the right thing by showing how little teeth King Obama's desperate edict actually has.
scooter
#7 Aug 17, 2012
Patriotic Americans stand with you Arizona.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Unfortunately no. Another missed opportunity by ICE.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Unfortunately no. Yet another missed opportunity by ICE.
Eva
#10 Aug 17, 2012
If ICE would go to these so called protest, I bet they would stop the nonsense. Illegals are too cocky because they think they are untouchable. Common sense here! Why wouldn't ICE be called in? Come November, these illegal cockroaches will be scampering away! Way to go Jan Brewer! More states need to follow your lead again!
Quirky
#11 Aug 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Ok but so why you been so whishy whashy lately? You know Kinda + or minus Sorta? Back from your Previous Stance??

Location hidden

#12 Aug 17, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok but so why you been so whishy whashy lately? You know Kinda + or minus Sorta? Back from your Previous Stance??
I am and always have been against this invasion. I don't consider myself wishy washy. Just because I choose not to fight with people doesn't make me care less about this country, and just because I don't agee with some people's take on some issues, doesn't mean that I should hate the person. I have worked a job for many years where I had to learn to be flexible, and to listen to other people's opinions and theories in order to better serve the children who were in my care. Yes, I had children of all ethnicities, and yes, I don't blame them for the foibles of their parents. However, I think there comes a time in everybody's life when one must become responsible for oneself, and I don't believe the same children that I may have even grown to love, should get special dispensations, especially when it negatively impacts our own children and fellow Americans. Wishy washy...whatever. Because I choose not to argue relentlessly with others just fits who I am and have evolved into. I am who I am, just as you are who you are.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#13 Aug 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I am and always have been against this invasion. I don't consider myself wishy washy. Just because I choose not to fight with people doesn't make me care less about this country, and just because I don't agee with some people's take on some issues, doesn't mean that I should hate the person. I have worked a job for many years where I had to learn to be flexible, and to listen to other people's opinions and theories in order to better serve the children who were in my care. Yes, I had children of all ethnicities, and yes, I don't blame them for the foibles of their parents. However, I think there comes a time in everybody's life when one must become responsible for oneself, and I don't believe the same children that I may have even grown to love, should get special dispensations, especially when it negatively impacts our own children and fellow Americans. Wishy washy...whatever. Because I choose not to argue relentlessly with others just fits who I am and have evolved into. I am who I am, just as you are who you are.
Well Kinda funny , but you are starting to sound like NTR about 2 1/2 yrs ago. She was a staunch anti Illegal. Now she wants to Give them a compromise/Amnesty. In essance She is a sellout. And it looks as though you a leaning in that direction IMO!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 17, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Kinda funny , but you are starting to sound like NTR about 2 1/2 yrs ago. She was a staunch anti Illegal. Now she wants to Give them a compromise/Amnesty. In essance She is a sellout. And it looks as though you a leaning in that direction IMO!
Quirky, you are so full of chit.

What's the matter? She doesn't hate the people that you hate?

I haven't seen one change in her stance as an anti-illegal.

Don't look now Quirky but you're trying to dominate and control this woman into being like you. An angry, bigoted, crybaby.

1 post removed
Fullmetal Alchemist

Rowland Heights, CA

#17 Aug 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
That's the American way.
1 post removed
Rico the Magic Hispanic

Rowland Heights, CA

#19 Aug 17, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Maggots like you are a small and insignificant part of this debate and lets be honest here, how well has your "no compromise" ideology fared so well over the past 20 years?

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens

2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens

3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994

4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America

5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti

6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens

7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens

8. 100,000 to 200,000 illegal Haitian nationals receive a 18 months of protected status.

9. 80,000 immigrants - mostly from Islamic countries - to resettle in the United States during fiscal year 2011

10. 1,000,000 illegal aliens under the age of 30 currently received a two year moratorium on deportation pending further notice.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 17, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
BS...I am as against the invasion as the most rabid of anti-illegals. You have a problem with me because I refuse to treat X-man like a dog. Why should I, when he has been straight with me from day one? We don't agree on many issues, but that doesn't mean I should hate the man. He has been nothing but kind and respectful to me, so I just consider him a friend who has a different view on things. My best friend and I are at odds over who we want for president. Does that mean I should cut her off because our ideoligies don't jeehaw. How foolish is that? She has been there for me at the most terrible times in my life, so I just live with our differences. I value her friendshop enough to ignore her slant. I have always disliked what illegals are doing to this country, and will continue to do more than just post on these threads to try to fight this inasnity. My closest friends can attest to that fact. Frankly, I don't see why I should have to explain myself to you.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 17, 2012
Fullmetal Alchemist wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the American way.
The trouble is, they aren't Americans. They want what we have, to live as we do, without taking responisiblity for their actions or making the same sacrifices Americans must make. Big difference.
Rico the Magic Hispanic

Rowland Heights, CA

#22 Aug 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look now Quirky but you're trying to dominate and control this woman into being like you. An angry, bigoted, crybaby.
That's his racist & bigoted problem. He HATES the idea that anyone could dare be civil with others that are perceived as non-white or don't talk white enough.. I've seen teddy get attacked by both sides on this issue and all she's been is cool about it.

Somebody like that you should not burn a bridge with and from the looks Q-cumber is once again burning bridges with people who are on his side regarding the anti-illegal issue but not on his side in terms of ignorance, hate and outright stupidity.

Apparently Q-cumber thinks that anti-illegal means to disseminate hate, bigotry and racism. Boy that punk is digging his own grave.

Location hidden

#23 Aug 17, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No chance of Quirky dominating me...ask my hubby! I have always had a mind of my own...I can't help who I like or who or what I champion. I have had plenty of $hit go down in my life, but I can't let it keep me down, and I refuse to let it sour my outlook on the things I care about. I care about the cliff this country is teetering on, and refuse to give up the ghost just yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Coffee Party 304,231
At Koch summit, Rand Paul splits with Cruz, Rubio 2 min Sterkfontein Swar... 3
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Truth is might 307,781
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min dirtclod 141,739
Dems' 2016 convention chair plans return visit ... 7 min Joseph Gentilini 1
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 10 min Quest 49
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 11 min djl 764
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Injudgement 1,172,131
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr Le Duped 567
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 4 hr serfs up 1,784