Steubenville's Jane Doe Receives Death Threats

Mar 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: dailykos.com

A tag is a way to search for this diary. If someone is searching for "Barack Obama," is this a diary they'd be trying to find? Use a person's full name, without any title.

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize you are in violation of Topix by using threats against those who are questioning your motives for attempting to ruin the reputations of innocent people. The only inflammatory posts that exist in this thread are from those who are using first and last names of actual people involved in this case. I think that is atrocious particularly since they are juveniles. Nothing that I've said has anything to do with anyone in particular as they have been examples of other cases in other places and times. You have some serious issues and as an onlooker, I saw your abuse and called you out. Isn't that what people are supposed to do? Stop the abuse when we see it? Shame on you for abusing juveniles! You are no different than a rapist.
Hey, hall monitor, get a life!
Foosball

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#310
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize you are in violation of Topix by using threats against those who are questioning your motives for attempting to ruin the reputations of innocent people. The only inflammatory posts that exist in this thread are from those who are using first and last names of actual people involved in this case. I think that is atrocious particularly since they are juveniles. Nothing that I've said has anything to do with anyone in particular as they have been examples of other cases in other places and times. You have some serious issues and as an onlooker, I saw your abuse and called you out. Isn't that what people are supposed to do? Stop the abuse when we see it? Shame on you for abusing juveniles! You are no different than a rapist.
Sounds like it hit a nerve with you. Some truth to his/her post?
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#311
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Another unfortunately story involving a teenage girl who went to a high school prom after party:

She consumed a toxic amount of alcohol/drugs and became a little sloppy at the dance. She grabbed crotches and pretended to give guys bj's over their pants on the dance floor. School officials asked her to leave due to her lewdness. Her date was also crude but only when dancing with her. They eventually made their way to an after party where she had sex with three guys right out in the open. Prior to having her cluster fk, she made out with a a girl and gave oral to a fourth guy. The party was called,'Friends with Benefits'. Someone took pictures which eventually found their way to her parents. Her parents sued the school and won. The boys were convicted of rape because she was too drunk to consent.
Missty

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#312
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

ohwell wrote:
Another unfortunately story involving a teenage girl who went to a high school prom after party:
She consumed a toxic amount of alcohol/drugs and became a little sloppy at the dance. She grabbed crotches and pretended to give guys bj's over their pants on the dance floor. School officials asked her to leave due to her lewdness. Her date was also crude but only when dancing with her. They eventually made their way to an after party where she had sex with three guys right out in the open. Prior to having her cluster fk, she made out with a a girl and gave oral to a fourth guy. The party was called,'Friends with Benefits'. Someone took pictures which eventually found their way to her parents. Her parents sued the school and won. The boys were convicted of rape because she was too drunk to consent.
Did a bunch of guys who were stone-cold sober plan to drug and rape and underage girl for revenge? Did one of the guys pretend to like the girl and invite her to the party and slip drugs in her drink? Did the guys wait for her to become unconscious so they could drag her down to a basement, strip her clothes off, and rape her and take photos of it?

Well, no, it doesn't seem like the story you've just shared has those elements. So why are you posting it in this forum, a forum about what happened to that poor girl in Steubenville that night? Yes, there was underage drinking going on, but this was not about underage drinking. It was planned by a group of sober young men over time as a revenge for this girl breaking up with one of them. She walked into a trap that night. Everyone knows underage drinking is a huge problem. You are not telling anyone anything they don't already know. Yes, underage drinking, it's a problem. But planning and executing this rape and humiliation as a punishment is not, at its core, about underage drinking. And it was not a result of underage drinking.
Missty

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#313
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

This was an assault, pure and simple! There was intent to rape a minor and to distribute nude photos of a minor, and it happened--because the plan worked. The guys convicted richly deserve what they're getting and more, but this will follow them for the rest of their lives. Perhaps their parents will reflect on the way they raised these young men and what messages their behavior (and lack of) sent them as they were growing up and try to become better examples. The parents of all the kids at those parties who saw what was happening and did nothing failed that night. The adults who tried to cover it up should be the most ashamed of anyone involved in this awful crime. I hope the lawsuits that are surely coming will affect them most of all.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#314
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

5

Missty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did a bunch of guys who were stone-cold sober plan to drug and rape and underage girl for revenge? Did one of the guys pretend to like the girl and invite her to the party and slip drugs in her drink? Did the guys wait for her to become unconscious so they could drag her down to a basement, strip her clothes off, and rape her and take photos of it?
Well, no, it doesn't seem like the story you've just shared has those elements. So why are you posting it in this forum, a forum about what happened to that poor girl in Steubenville that night? Yes, there was underage drinking going on, but this was not about underage drinking. It was planned by a group of sober young men over time as a revenge for this girl breaking up with one of them. She walked into a trap that night. Everyone knows underage drinking is a huge problem. You are not telling anyone anything they don't already know. Yes, underage drinking, it's a problem. But planning and executing this rape and humiliation as a punishment is not, at its core, about underage drinking. And it was not a result of underage drinking.
I don't think it is appropriate to speak about the details of that case for several reasons. For one reason, you shouldn't make unfounded accusations on specific cases involving people who can be identified. There is no proof this was premediated which is why it is morally wrong to make accusations about juveniles regardless of the fact they have been charged. It's over and justice has been served. Continuing to bash minors serves no purpose except for being vindictive and unproductive. Efforts should be spent trying to figure out ways to prevent this kind of tragedy.
enoughisenough

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#315
Apr 6, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

hey Ohwell,,why don't you stop spamming judgment on people who disagree with you and spamming agree judgments on yourself. It's pretty obvious what you're doing
JUSTIFIED

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#316
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

ohwell wrote:
Another unfortunately story involving a teenage girl who went to a high school prom after party:
She consumed a toxic amount of alcohol/drugs and became a little sloppy at the dance. She grabbed crotches and pretended to give guys bj's over their pants on the dance floor. School officials asked her to leave due to her lewdness. Her date was also crude but only when dancing with her. They eventually made their way to an after party where she had sex with three guys right out in the open. Prior to having her cluster fk, she made out with a a girl and gave oral to a fourth guy. The party was called,'Friends with Benefits'. Someone took pictures which eventually found their way to her parents. Her parents sued the school and won. The boys were convicted of rape because she was too drunk to consent.
You sure do have a lot of graphic 'rape stories', very detailed in your descriptions. So graphic and detailed, right down to how many were present and sequence of events. Almost as if you were there when they happened. Realy sounds more like someone reminiscing over what they have done in their own past. It's gloating, poorly disguised. Your hatred of women is readily apparent in your descriptive language. But your pleasure in what happened to them, really shows through. Your posts are nothing to do with under age drinking, they are all about your hatred and your warped beliefs against women.
You don't appear, from your language, that you are a youth, but rather an adult. Your last description indicated it involved minors, those would be sealed to the public. Only a person who was present would know such details. Most likely this was an incident from an adult gathering you are descibing. The more you post, the more you reveal about your identity. Seems you may be part of a crew, but it is not the one from Steubenville.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#317
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

5

JUSTIFIED wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do have a lot of graphic 'rape stories', very detailed in your descriptions. So graphic and detailed, right down to how many were present and sequence of events. Almost as if you were there when they happened. Realy sounds more like someone reminiscing over what they have done in their own past. It's gloating, poorly disguised. Your hatred of women is readily apparent in your descriptive language. But your pleasure in what happened to them, really shows through. Your posts are nothing to do with under age drinking, they are all about your hatred and your warped beliefs against women.
You don't appear, from your language, that you are a youth, but rather an adult. Your last description indicated it involved minors, those would be sealed to the public. Only a person who was present would know such details. Most likely this was an incident from an adult gathering you are descibing. The more you post, the more you reveal about your identity. Seems you may be part of a crew, but it is not the one from Steubenville.
I'm afraid your assumptions are beyond crazy but expected. You've been told numerous times my information comes from observations from youth, information from my own kids and their friends, business associates, from work, volunteering, etc. The fact you would imagine that I hate women suggests that YOU have a very serious pathology which should be addressed immediately. It is especially concerning that you spend so much of your time bashing juveniles with the intention to inflict pain. I surely hope you stop this unhealthy behavior before someone stops you. This is an opportunity to educate and inform interested parties about some of the issues that plague teenagers today. If my concerns and examples distress you......you should not read my posts and seek advise from a professional to assist you. I am truly sorry that you are too confused and unhealthy to perceive my intentions but it is about time to open up these discussions considering what happened in Stuebenville.

Boys and girls must be well supervised and educated about drugs and alcohol. They are exposed to an excessive amount of adult content which can't be processed adequately due to the change in society and access to technology. Cases like Steubenville are happening all over this country because there is a lack of education about it. There is so much denial among everyone which will only cause this problem to escalate.

The youtube response to a person who is suffering from alcohol poisoning by offering a pillow and a blanket is irresponsible and dangerous.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#318
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Full Report wrote:
Tashema Harris Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/tashema.harris...
It's such a shame people have to stalk and bully juveniles in a public forum. It's such a sad reflection of our society.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#319
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

KarenMD wrote:
May they all burn in hell. The rapists, the witnesses who did nothing or laughed, the adults who tried to cover it up, and these two c*nts who threatened the victim. I hope they go to jail and get their asses beat.
It is astounding that people will say such horrible things about juveniles even before judgement!
JUSTIFIED

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#320
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid your assumptions are beyond crazy but expected. You've been told numerous times my information comes from observations from youth, information from my own kids and their friends, business associates, from work, volunteering, etc. The fact you would imagine that I hate women suggests that YOU have a very serious pathology which should be addressed immediately. It is especially concerning that you spend so much of your time bashing juveniles with the intention to inflict pain. I surely hope you stop this unhealthy behavior before someone stops you. This is an opportunity to educate and inform interested parties about some of the issues that plague teenagers today. If my concerns and examples distress you......you should not read my posts and seek advise from a professional to assist you. I am truly sorry that you are too confused and unhealthy to perceive my intentions but it is about time to open up these discussions considering what happened in Stuebenville.
Boys and girls must be well supervised and educated about drugs and alcohol. They are exposed to an excessive amount of adult content which can't be processed adequately due to the change in society and access to technology. Cases like Steubenville are happening all over this country because there is a lack of education about it. There is so much denial among everyone which will only cause this problem to escalate.
The youtube response to a person who is suffering from alcohol poisoning by offering a pillow and a blanket is irresponsible and dangerous.
YOU are the only one here bashing juveniles. Mainly any female victim of sexual assault. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to educate anyone. It's people like you who need education and apparently some anger management. The person here in denial is YOU. Posting your obvious first hand accounts of assaults and you really want to blame you sick pathology on someone else? And to attack a portrayal of a young man being a gentleman is a prime example of your twisted mindset.
Stating you need help is wasted words. Because, you don't believe you do. Each of your posts shows an escalation in your agitation and anger.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#321
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

JUSTIFIED wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the only one here bashing juveniles. Mainly any female victim of sexual assault. YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED to educate anyone. It's people like you who need education and apparently some anger management. The person here in denial is YOU. Posting your obvious first hand accounts of assaults and you really want to blame you sick pathology on someone else? And to attack a portrayal of a young man being a gentleman is a prime example of your twisted mindset.
Stating you need help is wasted words. Because, you don't believe you do. Each of your posts shows an escalation in your agitation and anger.
I'm so sorry but your delusions are getting the best of you. Please back up your accusations or kindly move on. Can you also please back up your accusations of how I'm bashing female assault victims, being angry and in need of education? You have shown anyone reading that you are more than well qualified at throwing mud, insulting, stalking, harassing, etc. but it serves no purpose except to deviate from this discussion. Since you have no idea who I am, surely you must realize you have no authority whatsoever to assess me in any way. I am sincerely worried about your mental state considering you are continuing to project your angry and very disturbed pathology on me.

Teen culture today is obviously foreign to you because unfortunately....what happened in Stuebenville is not unique. These kinds of things are going to continue unless people face these issues head on rather than blaming, attacking juveniles and seeking revenge. It is very interesting that you have chosen to distract from this conversation by attacking me with all these crazed delusions. Check yourself.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#322
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Several years ago, there was a high school girl who was known to give bj's on the bus. Parents complained about this activity but she and her friends never got caught. She was naturally very popular with the boys and they always insisted that she get invited to all the parties. One night, as the kids got more and more wasted, she would take boys to the bedrooms and that was what went on until one night she got really really swacked and passed out after she walked out of a bedroom stark naked. Everyone laughed at her like they do when people pass out. Someone put two condoms over her nipples and made a lewd comment and posted it. The kid got in serious trouble because her parents went after him. I believe they too pursued rape charges but I don't recall ever finding out how the case turned out.

Our society has some serious issues going on that are being swept right under the rug.
1 post removed
ohwell

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#324
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

A few months ago in a town near Rochester, there were some underage girls drinking at a slumber party, and they were wearing nighties and had a pillow fight. Two of the girls were so drunk they started kissing. One of the other girls said, take your clothes off!! So the kissing girls, who were known to give BJs to the soccer team at the drop of a hat, took their clothes off and the other girls took pictures of their hot sweaty naked bodies and e-mailed them to friends. Everyone at the girls school saw them, too, and the girls in the photos sued the girls who took the photos.

Well the next day, a dirty old man who lives in Carmel, IN, not far from me, logged in to his AOL account and went on Topix and told this story and then wanked himself silly thinking of all the girls he'd shocked with his naughty tale. He then had a long fantasy about spanking the underage girls to punish them for drinking.
2 posts removed

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#327
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

ohwell wrote:
A few months ago in a town near Rochester, there were some underage girls drinking at a slumber party, and they were wearing nighties and had a pillow fight. Two of the girls were so drunk they started kissing. One of the other girls said, take your clothes off!! So the kissing girls, who were known to give BJs to the soccer team at the drop of a hat, took their clothes off and the other girls took pictures of their hot sweaty naked bodies and e-mailed them to friends. Everyone at the girls school saw them, too, and the girls in the photos sued the girls who took the photos.
Well the next day, a dirty old man who lives in Carmel, IN, not far from me, logged in to his AOL account and went on Topix and told this story and then wanked himself silly thinking of all the girls he'd shocked with his naughty tale. He then had a long fantasy about spanking the underage girls to punish them for drinking.
brilliant
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#328
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

5

Darlene wrote:
<quoted text>
You love these stories! LOL. I think you get off making this stuff up and exhibiting it online. Sick, naughty old man. You wank off to fantasizing about underage girls reading your nasty stories and being shocked and horrified. Classic exhibitionist/voyeur behavior.
Put your trenchcoat away, you dirty old man, and get a life!
How many sock puppets do you own? I'm sorry that you have found enjoyment from those examples but it does illustrate how sick our society has become when people like yourself get some kind of kick out of this. When people like you would rather harass, fantasize and stalk juveniles rather than discuss ways to help our youngsters avoid such horrors...there is little I can say to you.
ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#329
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

5

ohwell wrote:
One time about four nights ago, an old man who looks a lot like me had a few too many old-man drinks and went to bed and passed out. He woke up with his fat old wife straddling his face trying to make him do cunnilingus. Her pants were down around her ankles.
What is the lesson here? Overage drinking can lead to horrifying circumstances: women getting oral sex. That is a sin against nature and against me. Another lesson is don't leave your computer on around your wife after you wrote another one of your naughty fantasies on Topix. Please educate others about the dangers of overage drinking and cunnilingus. The life you save may be your own.
You have issues that should be attended to particularly when your limitations cause you to hijack monikers because you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to this discussion. Expected.
ohwell

Matthews, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#330
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

I'm a very sick person. I'm an alcoholic. I enjoy pornography. I'm very sick. I get off on blaming victims of rape. It's what I do. I can't help myself.

I'm a total scumbag and each one of you should treat me as such.
ohwell

Matthews, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#331
Apr 7, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> You have issues that should be attended to particularly when your limitations cause you to hijack monikers because you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to this discussion. Expected.
I'm going to quote my own post because I'm brilliant. I'm superior. Even though I'm sick,sick,sick.

All of you have a few issues. I've got a lifetime subscription.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Christie blames Obama in part for Mideast unrest 4 min Goforride 50
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Katrina 243,139
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Uncle Samowitz 1,078,145
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... 7 min Asian Guy 1,221
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Terry rigsby 48,832
What immigration crisis? 9 min RIP 35
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 9 min WeTheSheeple 2,432
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Nutz 146,012
•••
•••