'Dog Whisperer' reps pit bulls on Hill

'Dog Whisperer' reps pit bulls on Hill

There are 1 comment on the Politico story from Sep 17, 2013, titled 'Dog Whisperer' reps pit bulls on Hill. In it, Politico reports that:

Some might find this interview for the dogs: Tuesday at 1 p.m., Rep. Tony Cardenas will be interviewed not by, say, Bob Woodward or David Gregory, but by Cesar Millan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

Michele Mooney

Anaheim, CA

#1 Nov 11, 2013
Pit bulls are the most abused breed of dogs, and the most feared . My opinion is that we should allow the breed to extinguish itself through spay and neuter, without restrictions or excemptions .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,395,251
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Yeah 388,093
News The Republican Party is dead 6 min Synque 1,762
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 6 min Imprtnrd 13,068
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 6 min Deport Trump and... 7
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Francis Franklin 277
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 7 min southern at heart 1,134
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 45 min Brian_G 3,451
More from around the web