Trump: 'I'm with our agencies' on Rus...

Trump: 'I'm with our agencies' on Russian election meddling

There are 70 comments on the The Times of India story from Nov 11, 2017, titled Trump: 'I'm with our agencies' on Russian election meddling. In it, The Times of India reports that:

President Donald Trump on Sunday said he believes US intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Russia meddled in the 2016 US presidential election. But Trump also said he believes Russian President Vladimir Putin is sincere when he says Russia didn't interfere.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
roymoorescrotchl essbible

Whitehall, PA

#1 Nov 13, 2017
....flip....flop...goes the big white whale.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#2 Nov 13, 2017
Clearly, there is no doubt that Trump fully agrees with the position of all of America's Security Agencies, that the Russian Government intentionally tried to interfere in the US election, and that he fully agrees with his little fun size pal Fuhrer Putin that Russia is totally innocent of trying to interfere in the US election.

Trump must be the weakest President of the United States in history.

Whitehall, PA

#3 Nov 13, 2017
Change in confidence in US leadership from Obama to Trump

Germany:-75%
South Korea:-71%
France:-70%
Canada:-61%
UK:-57%
Australia:-55%
Japan:-54%
Russia:+42%

Source: Pew Research
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#4 Nov 13, 2017
Only the Russians love their funny little puppet!
Moe

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 13, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
Only the Russians love their funny little puppet!
Guess that may be why America didnít elect the Russians little puppet Hillary.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#6 Nov 13, 2017
President Trump may be with our agencies, but our agencies are not with Trump.

America has got to get rid of Obozo's deep state within our agencies - and through out nearly every department in the leviathan that is the federal gubment.

Then and only then will our agencies be with President Trump...not to mention with America and the American people.

Whitehall, PA

#7 Nov 14, 2017
The dominoes continue to fall for the trump crime family.

Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#8 Nov 14, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
President Trump may be with our agencies, but our agencies are not with Trump.

America has got to get rid of Obozo's deep state within our agencies - and through out nearly every department in the leviathan that is the federal gubment.

Then and only then will our agencies be with President Trump...not to mention with America and the American people.
Until then, you will stupidly trust in the Kremlin and bring about America's destruction?

Not a very good plan, actually!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#9 Nov 14, 2017
We have people within our own government that are illegally "leaking" information and using government resources for political gain by targeting the opposition, but some how we are supposed to believe that if a hacking attempt originated from a Russian IP address that the president of Russia is responsible. The fact is that in Russia just like the US and every other nation that allows its citizens to have internet access there are criminals conducting hacking operations and distributing propaganda via social networking sites. While there may be proof that the hacking attempts as well as fake news on social media comes from a Russian IP that is not proof that it is condoned by the Russian government or that the hackers are even in or from Russia as anybody with even a minimal understanding of the internet knows. It is quite easy to route through different IP addresses.
Dee Dee Dee

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Nov 14, 2017
In fact anybody can do it.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#11 Nov 14, 2017
And give themselves judgits to make it look like people agree with them.
LOL
Dee Dee Dee

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Nov 14, 2017
LOL
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#13 Nov 14, 2017
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
We have people within our own government that are illegally "leaking" information and using government resources for political gain by targeting the opposition, but some how we are supposed to believe that if a hacking attempt originated from a Russian IP address that the president of Russia is responsible. The fact is that in Russia just like the US and every other nation that allows its citizens to have internet access there are criminals conducting hacking operations and distributing propaganda via social networking sites. While there may be proof that the hacking attempts as well as fake news on social media comes from a Russian IP that is not proof that it is condoned by the Russian government or that the hackers are even in or from Russia as anybody with even a minimal understanding of the internet knows. It is quite easy to route through different IP addresses.
Yes, you too will stupidly trust in the Kremlin and bring about America's destruction.

Not a very good plan, actually! You look like a fool and America looks weak and stupid, ripe for ripoff.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#14 Nov 14, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, you too will stupidly trust in the Kremlin and bring about America's destruction.

Not a very good plan, actually! You look like a fool and America looks weak and stupid, ripe for ripoff.
When did I say I trusted the Kremlin? I trust myself and some family members but definitely not the Kremlin, Democrats or any politician. It seems you have a serious comprehension problem which makes you a prime target for misinformation.
What I said is I agree with our intelligence agencies that the hacks and fake news came from Russian IP addresses, but there has been no proof or claim of proof from our intelligence community that Putin or the Russian government had anything to do with it.
Who was behind it does not really matter since there is no way to actually bring them to justice anyway unless they are American citizens and/or located in the U.S. What matters is that our government takes cyber security seriously which both Hillary and the Democratic Party have obviously shown they do not. In addition to being the victim of hacking they hire IT people who are foreign nationals from unfriendly countries and give them access to not only their networks and data but federal government networks and data.
On the other hand the attempts to hack the GOP were blocked because they had good security and Republicans in government positions were not illegally storing confidential information on insecure servers.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#15 Nov 14, 2017
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>

When did I say I trusted the Kremlin? I trust myself and some family members but definitely not the Kremlin, Democrats or any politician. It seems you have a serious comprehension problem which makes you a prime target for misinformation.
What I said is I agree with our intelligence agencies that the hacks and fake news came from Russian IP addresses, but there has been no proof or claim of proof from our intelligence community that Putin or the Russian government had anything to do with it.
Who was behind it does not really matter since there is no way to actually bring them to justice anyway unless they are American citizens and/or located in the U.S. What matters is that our government takes cyber security seriously which both Hillary and the Democratic Party have obviously shown they do not. In addition to being the victim of hacking they hire IT people who are foreign nationals from unfriendly countries and give them access to not only their networks and data but federal government networks and data.
On the other hand the attempts to hack the GOP were blocked because they had good security and Republicans in government positions were not illegally storing confidential information on insecure servers.
Yes, Kushner and the rest of Trump's minions have used insecure servers for classified information ,and US intelligence has found that the Russian GOVERNMENT was directing these attacks on the US.

If your fear of dying Russia is so extreme you need to make excuses for their "innocence" when they are so obviously not, you are a good example of the new weak America Trump the Kremlin puppet has created.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#16 Nov 14, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Kushner and the rest of Trump's minions have used insecure servers for classified information ,and US intelligence has found that the Russian GOVERNMENT was directing these attacks on the US.

If your fear of dying Russia is so extreme you need to make excuses for their "innocence" when they are so obviously not, you are a good example of the new weak America Trump the Kremlin puppet has created.
If you can backup your claim that any U.S. intelligence agency has actual proof that links the Russian government to these attacks please post it. I am sure that the media would love to be able to report that such proof exists.
Trump is a joke

Port Moody, Canada

#17 Nov 14, 2017
If you have the courage to challenge the Kremlin on its attacks, there is plenty of proof.

If you are afraid, and weak, and compromised by the Kremlin, you will always see nothing at all because you lack the spine for the truth.

https://www.wired.com/story/russia-election-h...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#18 Nov 14, 2017
Trump is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW you have been caught in another lie. Kushner never used a private server for confidential government emails. It is perfectly legal for him to use personal email on a public server for government business as long as it is not for confidential emails and the emails are copied to a government server so they can be preserved. Hillary on the other hand did not copy her emails to a government server, did have 110 confidential emails on her personal server and she did not use a public server but instead used a server located in her house.
ardith

United States

#19 Nov 14, 2017
They have the proof, stupid fool. Every single agency has the proof and that is why all of them say, RUSSIA TAMPERED WITH OUR ELECTION. They has the name of the organizations...they know exactly the organizations at the Kremlin and in St. Petersberg who were involved. They mainly tried to disrupt our country by causing racial divisions where none even existed. Why do disgusting people like you want our country torn apart? Maybe because you yourself are a lowlife racist?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#20 Nov 14, 2017
In addition she lied and said she did not have any confidential emails on her private unsecured server when in fact she had 110 among the 30,000 plus emails she ordered her minions to destroy but don't let the facts influence your opinion.
This is like shooting "progressives" in a barrel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min bongo 120,659
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 11 min Southern and proud 11,857
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... (Aug '17) 12 min Kang 2,610
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min ChristineM 225,399
News Eating dogs and cats banned in U.S. in House-pa... 22 min Southern and proud 775
News Hearing set in Comey's challenge to House subpoena 26 min Southern and proud 240
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Autonomy 366,845
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,870,546
News Comey blasts GOP: 'They're talking about Hillar... 9 hr Khashoggis plea f... 71