Confirmed: Obama Made No Calls, Took No Action During Benghazi Attack

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: Jim R Pickens | Full story: townhall.com

Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya.

Comments (Page 21)

Showing posts 401 - 420 of422
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>The WH knew about it right away, but decided to do nothing.
in fact, they knew about it about the time Stevens was dying from smoke inhalation. they acted immediately, as the pentagon timeline clearly shows.

why do you keep dancing on their graves with your bullshit statements? all rational people know the facts in the case. even the grandstanding national grave dancing leaders in the Senate have stated they found nothing.

you were used like a cheap whore by the media you parrot, pick up your fiver off the nightstand and go take a shower...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

see the light wrote:
<quoted text>We all know the Liberal Media tells nothing but lies .
sure pal, sure..
seems the media you parrot is the one clearly lying, as the facts show.

keep repeating your cult mantra though. do y'all have to face East when you do that?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, they knew about it about the time Stevens was dying from smoke inhalation. they acted immediately, as the pentagon timeline clearly shows.
why do you keep dancing on their graves with your bullshit statements? all rational people know the facts in the case. even the grandstanding national grave dancing leaders in the Senate have stated they found nothing.
you were used like a cheap whore by the media you parrot, pick up your fiver off the nightstand and go take a shower...
So then, why did the Obama administration tout "facts" that a YouTube video caused a "peaceful demonstration" to to get out of control and erupt into an attack on the embassy, even after they knew the real facts, and continued telling America the lie for a week? Good campaigning? Fitting the narrative that Obama wanted told? Or Obama was not paying attention? Which one?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Other than Watergate Richard Nixon was one of the best presidents America has had. His mistake affected him and not our whole country like 18 billion no-bid contracts, willfully thru deceptive tactics involve his country in a war like Iraq where we lost not only 4500 young men but the willful murder of 134,000 Iraqis who are also humans. Grand theft of the national treasury of 1 trillion+ dollars. In the crimal justice system they call it Thefy by Deception(Felony)and either first degree murder or atleast voluntary manslaughter(Felony).
see the light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, they knew about it about the time Stevens was dying from smoke inhalation. they acted immediately, as the pentagon timeline clearly shows.
Keep telling that to yourself Goofy. Hope your middle name isn't Pinocchio.
2 posts removed
Tyrone

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Bush would've sent special forces and marines to save American lives but Obama is a wimp, he is such a pus $ y

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Tyrone wrote:
Bush would've sent special forces and marines to save American lives but Obama is a wimp, he is such a pus $ y
he would have transported them there like in Star Trek? where would they have come from?

why would a president over-ride the military protocol for such a situation?
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Tyrone wrote:
Bush could've, but didn't. He was too busy spending our treasure and the lives of our children invading a country who had nothing to do with 9/11 and never posed any threat to us whatsoever. All the while you mouth-breathers cheered him on while he threw 4400 of our children into the meatgrinder for nothing. You should be ashamed.
Bush let Osama get away with it. Obama brought him down. Deal with reality, little boy.
Pops

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Its all Clinton's fault cause he could have taken out Osama Bin Laden twice while he was president and didn't do it.
Its all on his shoulders.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Pops wrote:
Its all Clinton's fault cause he could have taken out Osama Bin Laden twice while he was president and didn't do it.
Its all on his shoulders.
yeah...bin laden didn't kill the people in Benghazi, he was dead.
1 post removed
columbus native

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Now I tell you all that some of these hardcore republicans are going to blow a head gasket soon.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

columbus native wrote:
Now I tell you all that some of these hardcore republicans are going to blow a head gasket soon.
Going to...? Didn't you watch the last election cycle?

“Politically Incorrect”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you said to not make assumptions and then that is just what you did? is ther any reason at all to take anything you post seriously?
and I'm also not a liberal. more assumptions on your part...
yOu gave not one singel fact, dear.
try again.
you could have given any number of facts in your posts, but not one yet, just the assumptions you rant agaisnt....sheesh, waht a tool!
If you really want to talk about Benghazi, think of this, you haven't even started yet and you already look like a fool...just fair warning...
you say i am a fool, because i disagree with you. i made my statement, based on your assinine statement and offensive manner. i never assume, only apply logical response to your response to others......... evidence
1 post removed

“Politically Incorrect”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush could've, but didn't. He was too busy spending our treasure and the lives of our children invading a country who had nothing to do with 9/11 and never posed any threat to us whatsoever. All the while you mouth-breathers cheered him on while he threw 4400 of our children into the meatgrinder for nothing. You should be ashamed.
Bush let Osama get away with it. Obama brought him down. Deal with reality, little boy.
I votedd for Obama the first time, but you are insulting,Half baked, ill read and almost unbelievably wrong. All terrorist nations are a threat to us and other freedom loving nations. If you leave politics out of the mix, put the gradeschool style insults aside, you would see that I am right, but then you wouldnt have a response, would you?
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

AlaskaGirl wrote:
All terrorist nations are a threat to us and other freedom loving nations.
Name the 'terrorist nation' you are talking about and tell us how they are a threat to us.

Also, if you're going to call someone 'ill read', you're going to want to use proper capitalization, grammar, and punctuation while doing so. Otherwise, you simply look foolish.

“Politically Incorrect”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text> Name the 'terrorist nation' you are talking about and tell us how they are a threat to us.
Also, if you're going to call someone 'ill read', you're going to want to use proper capitalization, grammar, and punctuation while doing so. Otherwise, you simply look foolish.
hey doof, you kno perfectly well which nations i refer to and you are pompous
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

AlaskaGirl wrote:
hey doof, you kno perfectly well which nations i refer to and you are pompous
Can't answer a simple question? Gotcha.

Please continue braying your ignorance to the world.
Slade Blade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama has been a failure since day 1. Why is anyone surprised by this article.
Frisbee

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Slade Blade wrote:
Waaaahhhh!
Time for a nap?

“Politically Incorrect”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Frisbee wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for a nap?
Slag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of422
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John McCain: Fly Illegals Home ASAP 2 min Kim Chi Un 3
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Snow White Owl Blue Eyes 240,533
North Korea says it is holding an American tourist 7 min New China 28
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Roger Hammerstein 1,073,266
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min Subduction Zone 112,016
House chairman: $3.7B border request 'too much' 27 min barefoot2626 28
Battle lines set in immigration debate 28 min Kim Chi Un 1
What the military did while Benghazi post burned 1 hr u and ur posts suxs 75
•••