Biden in SC: Republicans are down on ...

Biden in SC: Republicans are down on America

There are 37 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from May 3, 2013, titled Biden in SC: Republicans are down on America. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden is scolding Republicans in Congress, telling Democrats in South Carolina that the new Republican Party is down on America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2013
Democrats have ruined the country. The rich are getting richer and the poorer are getting poorer.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#2 May 3, 2013
Liberals always try to blame Republicans for America's downfall-when it is Obama and co. So funny, Obama telling Mexico it was some criminal that brought guns to Mexico, when it was him. haha.LOL
hellsbells

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
Good old Dumb Joe, the kind of VP a weak President selects to make sure he's not outshone by #2. Mission Accomplished!
2 posts removed

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2013
You have to be a complete idiot to be a GOPer in todays world if you are a regular joe. The GOP in the past 3 decades has managed to keep wages well below inflation, busting unions, taking away benefits and that is only the economical aspect. GOP also has been getting into social issues that quite frankly are none of their business. The brainwashing of America is alive and real. We have regular joe feeling sorry for the wealthiest while they are getting screwed at their job. You can not make this stuff up. While, the dems are far from perfect, they are clearly a better choice than the GOP.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#8 May 4, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
You have to be a complete idiot to be a GOPer in todays world if you are a regular joe. The GOP in the past 3 decades has managed to keep wages well below inflation, busting unions, taking away benefits and that is only the economical aspect. GOP also has been getting into social issues that quite frankly are none of their business. The brainwashing of America is alive and real. We have regular joe feeling sorry for the wealthiest while they are getting screwed at their job. You can not make this stuff up. While, the dems are far from perfect, they are clearly a better choice than the GOP.
Bullshit........dems hammering small businesses to layoffs and/or closings..big donations by wal mart to cause this..unions driving wages to a point where a business/state can't pay..

Social issues! Dems telling us what to eat, what to buy, what we can't buy, killing off freedom of religion, tellling soldiers they can't practice their religion, polticial correctness causing worse conditions, running the deficit up with massive failed green energy programs, causing loss of jobs for families with bogus global warming causes, demorat polticians getting mega wealthy while in office...

Funny how the rich republicans became that way before they went into office.

The dems are liars, thieves and con artists.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#9 May 4, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
You have to be a complete idiot to be a GOPer in todays world if you are a regular joe. The GOP in the past 3 decades has managed to keep wages well below inflation, busting unions, taking away benefits and that is only the economical aspect. GOP also has been getting into social issues that quite frankly are none of their business. The brainwashing of America is alive and real. We have regular joe feeling sorry for the wealthiest while they are getting screwed at their job. You can not make this stuff up. While, the dems are far from perfect, they are clearly a better choice than the GOP.
Talking about brainwashed! You are insane!!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#10 May 4, 2013
Democrats love the middle class, that's why they gave us obamacare. The January payroll tax increase was just a minor error.
hellsbells

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 May 4, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Democrats love the middle class, that's why they gave us obamacare. The January payroll tax increase was just a minor error.
No, they gave ObamaCare to the poor (and about 10 million Mexicans). If you're middle class all you do is pay for it.

But don't worry. Thanks to Obama and the Dems, you'll be poor soon enough as well.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#12 May 4, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Democrats love the middle class, that's why they gave us obamacare. The January payroll tax increase was just a minor error.
Can't wait for the Dems to start bitching about Obamacare.LOL
tomuch

Warren, MI

#13 May 4, 2013
Biden attacks Republicans because they don't conform to the Liberal ideology. Just like a Muslim waging Jihad.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#14 May 4, 2013
I am a proud democrat and smarter than the rednecks that support the GOP . The same GOP that caters to the wealthiest and does not give a shit about anyone else.
tomuch

Warren, MI

#15 May 4, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I am a proud democrat and smarter than the rednecks that support the GOP . The same GOP that caters to the wealthiest and does not give a shit about anyone else.
And what has Obama done for you?

Talking about catering to the wealthy. The most wealthy in this county is Hollywood types. How many fund raisers did Obama attend?

You are a dumb ass Liberal that follows the Liberal ideology like a muslim follows radical Islam.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#16 May 4, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I am a proud democrat and smarter than the rednecks that support the GOP . The same GOP that caters to the wealthiest and does not give a shit about anyone else.
Democrat wealthy politicians are richer than the republican ones...google..

They certainly don't give shit about you...get your vote on empty promises then get rich while in office with pork and bribe.

You think jessie jackson jrj and ray nagin gave a shit about you? You really believe nancy pelosi and hubby give a shit about you? The kerry's, the Clintons, all worth mega millions.

You're fooling yourself.
LMAO

Blue Ridge, TX

#17 May 4, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
I am a proud democrat and smarter than the rednecks that support the GOP . The same GOP that caters to the wealthiest and does not give a shit about anyone else.
This sounds so dumb it must be Joe Biden! Hey Joe, what do ya know? Nothing? Gee that's not surprising. Well don't let that stop you from talking! >:-D
1 post removed

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#19 May 5, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds so dumb it must be Joe Biden! Hey Joe, what do ya know? Nothing? Gee that's not surprising. Well don't let that stop you from talking! >:-D
Oh , I am dumb because I vote for the political side that supports me?? lol. The fact is that the right is killing unions, giving the wealthiest more loopholes. Look around. Instead of being jealous of union workers, realize you are being shafted by your corporate bosses. The right has done a great job of getting the most uneducated amongst us to envy those in unions rather than look at the facts. CEOS make about 1000 times more than the average worker. It used to be about 100 times. The right uses social irrelevant religious issues to lure people to vote against themself. That is what the regular joe is doing when he votes GOP. I know the dems are not much better , but they sure as hell have my back more than the right. Social welfare is about 1/1000th of corp welfare, and that does not even include the perks that I mentioned. Sorry but I will never vote GOP again.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#21 May 5, 2013
Tampa - funny you vote for the side that supports you. Working people support themselves and don't look to politicians to give them 'free' stuff. I will say however that there are more and more people that want free stuff, so there are fewer and fewer left to pay for it.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#22 May 5, 2013
tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text> Oh , I am dumb because I vote for the political side that supports me?? lol. The fact is that the right is killing unions, giving the wealthiest more loopholes. Look around. Instead of being jealous of union workers, realize you are being shafted by your corporate bosses. The right has done a great job of getting the most uneducated amongst us to envy those in unions rather than look at the facts. CEOS make about 1000 times more than the average worker. It used to be about 100 times. The right uses social irrelevant religious issues to lure people to vote against themself. That is what the regular joe is doing when he votes GOP. I know the dems are not much better , but they sure as hell have my back more than the right. Social welfare is about 1/1000th of corp welfare, and that does not even include the perks that I mentioned. Sorry but I will never vote GOP again.
"Oh , I am dumb because I vote for the political side that supports me??"

Social welfare is the biggest drain on the US Economy....fact.

The corporations pay more taxes into the federal coffers than anyone....tax them more, they shut down.

California is a prime example....companies leaving due to high taxes and high regulations

Pro athletes leaving (Phil Mikelson, Tiger). Those two alone leaving have cost California ten million in tax base. Many of the pro athletes in California cities ask to be paid when they play out of state..........did you know why???? Less taxes.

If cluelessness was crude oil, your scalp would be covered in caribou.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#23 May 5, 2013
The D C cops ought to shoot the first gun toting son'of'a-bitch that sets a foot inside city limits. Or;just Adam Kokesh. "Almost 900 people are RSVPed for a July 4th march on Washington, D.C. where protesters plan to carry loaded rifles. In D.C., openly carrying guns is against the law. But the organizer of the event, libertarian radio host Adam Kokesh, says the march is an act of “civil disobedience” that attempts to prove gun advocates’ point in the “SUBTLEST way possible.”

The event’s Facebook invitation describes the march as a nonviolent demonstration,“unless the government chooses to make it violent”:

This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide." http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/05/05/1...

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#24 May 5, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh , I am dumb because I vote for the political side that supports me??"
Social welfare is the biggest drain on the US Economy....fact.
The corporations pay more taxes into the federal coffers than anyone....tax them more, they shut down.
California is a prime example....companies leaving due to high taxes and high regulations
Pro athletes leaving (Phil Mikelson, Tiger). Those two alone leaving have cost California ten million in tax base. Many of the pro athletes in California cities ask to be paid when they play out of state..........did you know why???? Less taxes.
If cluelessness was crude oil, your scalp would be covered in caribou.
corp. Welfare is far worse.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#25 May 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
The D C cops ought to shoot the first gun toting son'of'a-bitch that sets a foot inside city limits. Or;just Adam Kokesh. "Almost 900 people are RSVPed for a July 4th march on Washington, D.C. where protesters plan to carry loaded rifles. In D.C., openly carrying guns is against the law. But the organizer of the event, libertarian radio host Adam Kokesh, says the march is an act of “civil disobedience” that attempts to prove gun advocates’ point in the “SUBTLEST way possible.”
The event’s Facebook invitation describes the march as a nonviolent demonstration,“unless the government chooses to make it violent”:
This is an act of civil disobedience, not a permitted event. We will march with rifles loaded & slung across our backs to put the government on notice that we will not be intimidated & cower in submission to tyranny. We are marching to mark the high water mark of government & to turn the tide." http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/05/05/1...
The Boston Tea Party and Lexington-Concorde were acts of civil disobedience..pinhead.

thinkprogress is just a marxist propaganda site....it's their kind of thinking that caused our great nation to become so in the first place....

The Constitution lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real 5 min Lawrence Wolf 27
Time to go? 7 min Two Dogs 3,232
News Trump Says He Would Deport Illegal Immigrants 8 min Cat74 95
News 2016's top candidates struggle to change the su... 9 min Andrew 32
News Santorum: Don't need to change Constitution 11 min Lawrence Wolf 182
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,274,731
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min RayOne 193,460
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 18 min Cat74 654
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 42 min Cat74 114
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 59 min Valerie 340,694
More from around the web