GOPa s Mia Love files to run again fo...

GOPa s Mia Love files to run again for Congress GOPa s Mia Love files...

There are 42 comments on the USA Today story from Mar 22, 2013, titled GOPa s Mia Love files to run again for Congress GOPa s Mia Love files.... In it, USA Today reports that:

Republican Mia Love is seeking a rematch against Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson in Utah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#43 Sep 12, 2013
Demonic Rats r Dung wrote:
Liberal women have a very ugly spirit.
Right, Mia Love is not the best looking 'gal'

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#44 Sep 21, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO.
Somebody forget to take her meds this Morning?
As far as Mormom being a Cult or not. While I realize Religion is an important part of a person and I do not agree with the Reacings of the Church of later day Saints, Its not the only factor I weigh when I vote for some one. I realize I am voting for a elected official, not a Pope or pastor. Its more important that he be faithful to his Religion he claims and be respectful of other Faith then , unlike Democrats he goes to the "Right Church".
and if I think Non whites are so inferior, is that why I have let one boss me around for over twenty years and have children by her?. let some tell me to my face my kids are not s good as a white child and the conversation is going to get interesting.
And I am not on top all the time as that would get boring. I like it when my wife is on top as then my hands are free to roam.
Hmm, you think by having a non-white wife that makes you non-racist? White men slept with black slaves and had children by them, where they racist? Of course they were! Means absolutely nothing when it comes to men and their other little head. If you were concerned about your mixed children's future, you most certainly wouldn't align yourself with a party of racist, ignorant, obstinate, divisive, elitist, money grubbing, war mongering ahole who have soul their souls to the devils of capitalism for the sake of enriching their own pockets and careers! They've made deal with the worst elements in American society and have used every unsavory weapon at their disposal to unseat Obama because he's bi-racial and wants to help the poor, middle-class and working poor of this nation. They're the ones responsible for the racial discord in this nation by making it acceptable to attack non-whites and they've done it on all social media exposing the ugliness of some of the people of this nation and they belong to YOUR PARTY!

Let's see: They attacked the little Mexican boy for singing a patriotic song eventhough he and his father were born here? His father is also an Iraq veteran. They attacked Marc Anthony for singing another patriotic song, eventhough he was born here and Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the US. They used an Asian Woman to promote one of their campaigns and made fun of her English. They're now attacking Ms America who was born here but happens to be of Indian (Asian) extraction and you want to bet who these haters are and what party they belong to? Yet, you're going to allow your children to be friends with and join in with people who don't accept them? What of the nasty comments against McCain who's son married a black woman last week? Race traitor, among other things? Or your house speaker who's daughter married a black man from the islands? He got trashed too.

So, your party is inclusive, even when it eats it own? For votes, they sunk to he lowest common denominator and accepted the vilest of the vile in American society and appealed to their basest nature and riled them up and now what is your party? A party of neo Nazi, race baiting haters who hate everyone that is non-white, mixed or other wise.

Good luck with our marriage and children. You're living in a fool's paradise! lol. How about you take your medication or a good stiff drink.

p.s. I am married to a non-black, but I ain't stupid or delusional. I face reality and so does my mate! Our children are prepared and I suggest you prepare yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,459,438
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Into The Night 62,340
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 22 min LiberalismIsCancer 68
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 40 min Quirky 404,196
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 43 min Quirky 2,250
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 46 min LARD Azz Perv Ailes 14,846
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 52 min Sad Days in America 26
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 hr Repukke watch 458
Donald J Trump, our next president (Mar '16) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,116
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,418
More from around the web