Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely f...

Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely for racist comment

There are 385 comments on the USA Today story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Ohio teacher suspended indefinitely for racist comment. In it, USA Today reports that:

FAIRFIELD, Ohio - A suburban Cincinnati teacher, suspended indefinitely without pay a week ago after making racially insensitive remarks, has not yet requested a hearing to contest the matter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#408 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You plagiarized.
You did not offer either credit, or a hint that someone else wrote it.
And this is not your first offense.
And you admitted only after I caught you.
Wipe your chin, sonny.
Yawn
Senior Citizen

Granite City, IL

#409 Jan 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame it is you are not a "man" of your word.
You are finished with me AGAIN.
yawn

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#410 Jan 31, 2014
Oh boy, I'm being ignored again!

Several times a day!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#412 Jan 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, unfortunately, we are a country run by insurance companies.
Right, we can tell by the number of insurance agents that are in the US Congress.

Sorry... did I say agentS?

Location hidden

#413 Jan 31, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Why would employers pay a woman the same amount of money as a man who is on the job every day and only takes time off for vacations or holidays?
Federal law.

Stupidazz.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#414 Jan 31, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The parents of that child should have the right to drag that disgusting POS non-teacher out in to the street and put him down like a mad dog foaming at the mouth would be put down.
Ironically, I bet that this 60 year old racist bigot has complained about negative statistics concerning the Black community but in a position to influence change said things to exacerbate the negative. But what makes it criminal is the fact that these are children who are in the stages to be molded and you have an enemy within who is pushing these young minds into a bad place.
they should put you down like a mad dog for FAKING to be a Marine!what makes your comments criminal is young people reading your comments may believe REAL MARINES think like your cowardly ass does!you are the bigot dog that conveniently forgets that some of your black brethren teachers made students praise Obama in class rooms?opinions are only good if they are from blacks like you?
1 post removed

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#416 Feb 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anybody take your reply seriously when you change somebody else's post?
I don't care who smokes pot. But between research and personal experience, I can tell you that it's far from harmless for some people. I can tell you that it is addictive for some people as well. My neighbor who passed away from lung cancer two months ago is a perfect example of that. She had to smoke from morning until night. She would go to work a half-hour early to sit in her pickup truck and smoke pot. She did the same on her lunch and as soon as she got home.
Key phrase is "some people." A lot of things are bad for "some people" people with allergies, that does not justify banning them. If we banned everything that was bad for "some people" we would have nothing left.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 1% of our prison population is incarcerated for pot alone. Most of those are people that were caught selling or had larger amounts considered not for personal use.
"Most of those are people that were caught selling or had larger amounts considered not for personal use."
Whether they are selling are have large amounts should not be the government's business(unless they are planning to tax it)
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people who had pot on them in the commission of another crime such as running from the police, breaking into a car or home, or otherwise being arrested on a more serious charge, but not for smoking or having personal use amount which is a slap on the hand.
If that is the case, then the suspect should be charged only with the serious crime instead of a stupid one.
2 posts removed

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#419 Mar 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a short one, don't you bigot?
Thank God, I don't have a rape tool at all. Maybe you could help society by cutting yours off, taking female hormones, and becoming a decent person.

Spotted Girl

Spotted World

#420 Mar 31, 2014
True Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response is retarded to say the least. I am not black but I will take a minute to defend. Anything blacks have done to your weak butt has been done to their ancestors by your ancestors, 10x worse. Understand the laws of God's universe, that is karma. You are suffering for your ancestors devilish ways. Forget blacks for a minute, what about my people!? Give us our land back and take your pale pink butts some where else! I cannot stand white women, if you are even a woman. You are all brainwashed and forget history like your pink men! You people are devils and take out your insecurities on other races. You can't tan without burning, white women have no butts, vaginas look like raw meat, you are physically inferior to all races, next closest to you is Asians. Sorry I had to act like a 12 year old for a minute and state some facts about the white devil. I am a 34 year old True Native! Give me back my country and go back to Europe where you belong!!!!!!!!
It doesn't matter what our ancestors have done. What matters is how you treat us NOW. If teaching Black history was outlawed, just like Holocaust revisionism is banned in Germany, the amount of Black on White violence and racism would actually decrease, and the IQs of BP would nearly double without being taught that poison to hold them back.

We are not on your land. We took it war and by the blessings of God. And I doubt you are NA since most NA hate BP even more than WP.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#421 Mar 31, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
With respect to the biblical concept of revenge symbolized by the phrase "an eye for an eye," pay back can indeed be a bitch, Cordwainer. Are you not aware that before the typical slave ship even reached the shores of the Americas, numerous African slave women had already been impregnated by the ship's crew?
your absolutely right payback IS a btch. like when a rascist tosser like you wrongs a person because of the color of their skin or their perceptions of race and ends up getting sent to prison.

Location hidden

#422 Mar 31, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God, I don't have a rape tool at all..
Hard to keep of your aliases, isn't it, shug?

Try using just one.
Brittany

Cincinnati, OH

#423 Mar 31, 2014
Wow I'm reading this and disgusted by it. A teacher should never make a comment like that to children. Also all of these statements are disturbing. We are all equal in my eyes and I feel like any racial slurs against anyone because of the color of there skin or there religion or who they love is a crime and should be punished. I hope that one day people grow up and stop seeing color and see people. I guess that's just a dream. But until then people need to see it's not ok to speak your opinion if it is a racist one and never speak it to children !!!!!!! Thank you
get em

United States

#424 Apr 2, 2014
Screw that teacher.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#425 Apr 2, 2014
get em wrote:
Screw that teacher.
Yeah ok have you seen that one Topix Teach though??? LOL
1 post removed

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#427 Apr 2, 2014
Popsicle sticks and washable ink for faces pipe cleaners and A corns...

A brand new world...

Discriminate to color? Your shadow powder rouge lip stick sure look like they are not my color...

Can you please swipe yourself clean....
bentherehatedit

Richmond, TX

#428 Jun 16, 2014
Tales of racism in a Northern state? Say it isn't so! Want to move to a state where you are taxed by all levels of government? Want to move to a state where people where camouflage to Sunday services and then swerve to hit an animal rather than avoid it on the way home? Want to live in a state where the only thing to do is corn hole your neighbor and cheat on your spouse? If all these things excite you then Ohio is the state for you!
lol

United States

#429 Jun 16, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
With this nation’s history and the treatment of Blacks (go see the movie “12 Years a Slave”) I think the damage that he possibly could have caused to that child (those children) is beyond reprehensible and disgusting; I’d say he molested their mind and that will leave a permanent scar to their psyche. You can have your views; but you don’t do that to someone’s child who had a very positive outlook towards his future. President Obama has opened a new door for children of color to walk through and that nasty racist bigot tried to slam that door and drop the whole building on that child’s ambition. I guess it would make people like you feel better if Black children aspired to be Drug dealers, Welfare Queens, shoeshine boys, janitors, doormen and maids, every negative stereotype that you and the racist 60 year old fool believe.
So yes, I think their parents have the right to put him down.
You're much worse than racists though. You seek to murder someone for freely speaking their mind. You're the threat to society. You should be investigated by the authorities and watched to make sure you do not commit crimes against innocent people exercising their right to freedom of speech.

Way to show your emotional immaturity. ;)
lol

United States

#430 Jun 16, 2014
Brittany wrote:
Wow I'm reading this and disgusted by it. A teacher should never make a comment like that to children. Also all of these statements are disturbing. We are all equal in my eyes and I feel like any racial slurs against anyone because of the color of there skin or there religion or who they love is a crime and should be punished. I hope that one day people grow up and stop seeing color and see people. I guess that's just a dream. But until then people need to see it's not ok to speak your opinion if it is a racist one and never speak it to children !!!!!!! Thank you
Overly emotional people like you are how tyrants come into power. These tyrants use the emotions of those who are not mature of mind to therefore accept tyrannical laws that trample all over freedom of speech, which is a right, by the way, not merely a privilege.

Watch what you wish for, as it will truly backfire on you in one form or another down the road.

Where will the "mean" speech being banned stop? Who will set that limit?

Simpletons do not understand the minds of clever tyrants who seek to use and abuse this system. Think before you speak/post.

Spotted Girl

Spotted World

#431 Jun 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to keep of your aliases, isn't it, shug?
Try using just one.
This is my only screen name. I'd leave the drugs alone if I were you.
StopFeedingThese Zionist

Cleveland, OH

#432 Jun 18, 2014
If you're still paying mortgages, taxes and still have your kids in these RE-EDUCTION CAMPS (INDOCTRINATION NOT EDUCATION YOU CALL SCHOOLS THEN YOU ARE A FOOL. You guys argue about SHIT THAT DOESN'T MATTER WHILE THESE TRICKSTERS ZIONISTS DESCENDANTS OF SATAN ROBBED YOU BLIND. Your courts are "firms" and 100 percent CORRUPTED BY ZIONISTS. Your police department is also CORRUPTED OWNED BY ZIONISTS AND YOUR SAFETY OR PROTECTION ISN'T THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. They are the REAL TERRORISTS ORGANIZATION but you FOOLS STILL ARGUE LIKE YOUR VOTES COUNTS. NO IT DOESN'T! YOUR SO CALLED GOV WAS HIJACKED SINCE THEY TOOK OVER THE PAPERBACK CURRENCY YOU DUMB ASSES CALL MONEY. If the Zionists gets their way THE WHITE SO CALLED RACE WILL BE TURNED BLACK IN THE USA AS THEY WANT TO ELIMINATE YOU ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, top Democrats reach deal on DACA immigrants 1 min Tea Bag Residue C... 85
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,602,248
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min swampmudd 31,247
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 12 min TRUMP a FOOL 17
News End California's election madness 15 min Le Jimbo 2
News Murderer sues Kansas prison for 'imposing Chris... 16 min Retribution 20
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 17 min Chilli J 1,305
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 289,236
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr cpeter1313 10,121
More from around the web