GOLUB: Despite guilty verdict, Fort H...

GOLUB: Despite guilty verdict, Fort Hood shooter the big winner

There are 46 comments on the Washington Times story from Aug 23, 2013, titled GOLUB: Despite guilty verdict, Fort Hood shooter the big winner. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Despite being convicted of murder, Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan is the victor. Americans cannot feel good abot the results.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Wow, what and absolutely asinine article by a desperate right-wing neo-con… before he got all lathered up about Liberal Democrats and terrorist acts someone should have reminded him that this nation was hit with the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil when… wait for it…

BUSH WAS IN OFFICE.

But irregardless, this was violence in the workplace and our system of justice in the military worked (this time).
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, what and absolutely asinine article by a desperate right-wing neo-con… before he got all lathered up about Liberal Democrats and terrorist acts someone should have reminded him that this nation was hit with the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil when… wait for it…
BUSH WAS IN OFFICE.
But irregardless, this was violence in the workplace and our system of justice in the military worked (this time).
Wild guess here, but you are not the brightest bulb in the box are you?

Let me explain,

All violence is done in the workplace, right?

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#3 Aug 24, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild guess here, but you are not the brightest bulb in the box are you?
Let me explain,
All violence is done in the workplace, right?
LOL, before you try to insult my intelligence maybe you should think through what you post… No, all violence does not happen in the workplace… but violence that does happen in the workplace, as in a co-worker shooting his other colleagues,

IS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE!

You idiot. My God; how did you make it this far, this long?
Latrine Corp Pat

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, before you try to insult my intelligence maybe you should think through what you post… No, all violence does not happen in the workplace… but violence that does happen in the workplace, as in a co-worker shooting his other colleagues,
IS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE!
You idiot. My God; how did you make it this far, this long?
Latrine, you cannot insult your intelligence, you have none.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Aug 24, 2013
It's certainly Patty's right to try and justify the actions of a murdering muslim terrorist. When the coward Hasan dies, with any luck, Patty will be one of his 72 virgins.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, before you try to insult my intelligence maybe you should think through what you post… No, all violence does not happen in the workplace… but violence that does happen in the workplace, as in a co-worker shooting his other colleagues,
IS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE!
You idiot. My God; how did you make it this far, this long?
You are mentally ill as is Obama and the rest of you Nazicrats.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
... But irregardless, this was violence in the workplace and our system of justice in the military worked (this time).
I thought the Navy wasn't just a job, but an adventure!

BTW, doesn't the Navy teach its Marines English?
"irregardless" is a double negative.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 24, 2013
The results of the dead bodies speak for themselves as do the ones in Benghazi.
.
Nazicrats have no SOUL.
Like me on FaceBook

Kansas City, MO

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
I thought the Navy wasn't just a job, but an adventure!
BTW, doesn't the Navy teach its Marines English?
"irregardless" is a double negative.
lol

The retarded grammar cop has struck againn.

Now reprimand Roboblogger too, imbecile.

"...Americans cannot feel good abot (!)..."
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Aug 24, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
The results of the dead bodies speak for themselves as do the ones in Benghazi.
.
Nazicrats have no SOUL.
The "results" of the dead bodies.

What are the "results" of dead bodies? An odor? Flies?
What?
Try to make some sense for once.
Visit my website

Kansas City, MO

#11 Aug 24, 2013
... to get an education.
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
The "results" of the dead bodies.
What are the "results" of dead bodies? An odor? Flies?
What?
Try to make some sense for once.
Obviously you are a idiot.

Of course he meant the AUTOPSY's results speak for themselves.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Aug 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, what and absolutely asinine article by a desperate right-wing neo-con… before he got all lathered up about Liberal Democrats and terrorist acts someone should have reminded him that this nation was hit with the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil when… wait for it…
BUSH WAS IN OFFICE.
But irregardless, this was violence in the workplace and our system of justice in the military worked (this time).
The conservative/Republican memory suddenly goes blank at
9/11. That Bush had already been in office for eight
months, that he and his crew of hand-picked fu*k-ups
had gotten many "dire" warnings from the intelligence
community about terrorism in America and ignored them,
has been completely wiped from their memories.

These moronic neocons have totally brain-
washed themselves. Can a person brainwash himself?
Republicans can.

Terminal self-inflicted amnesia?
Neat trick.

God, what filth!
Frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#13 Aug 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Navy wasn't just a job, but an adventure!
BTW, doesn't the Navy teach its Marines English?
"irregardless" is a double negative.
Patty is a fraud and is no close to being Annmarie . Patty is as much a marine as Obama is a competent president ........in other word ....two gigantic failures

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the Navy wasn't just a job, but an adventure!
BTW, doesn't the Navy teach its Marines English?
"irregardless" is a double negative.
My wife and I have the same disagreement over that word… I love using it; it rolls off the tongue, adds a little flavor to the word “regardless” and sounds so good to the ear. But it is nevertheless recognized as a legitimate word in the English language… like it or not, I am highly “EDGUAMACATED”, LOL!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#15 Aug 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty is a fraud and is no close to being Annmarie . Patty is as much a marine as Obama is a competent president ........in other word ....two gigantic failures
When you care enough to send your very best… LOL; get over yourself fool…

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Hasan lost.

The only win here, if there are any winners is the leftist media, politicians and the muslim terrorists who do not want the American public to know they are still out to kill us and/or fly their islamic flag over us.

But I have faith in my fellow Americans not to be spoon fed by the media and have become savvy enough to dig out the truth for themselves.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
When you care enough to send your very best… LOL; get over yourself fool…
Thank you for your service, Marine!

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#18 Aug 25, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, what and absolutely asinine article by a desperate right-wing neo-con… before he got all lathered up about Liberal Democrats and terrorist acts someone should have reminded him that this nation was hit with the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil when… wait for it…
BUSH WAS IN OFFICE.
But irregardless, this was violence in the workplace and our system of justice in the military worked (this time).
Wait for it?
The only thing we are waiting for is somebody to harness enough electricity to jump start your Homo-Erectus brain into the 21st century.
Sadly i don't believe even the Hoover Dam power plant could pull that off.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#19 Aug 25, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, before you try to insult my intelligence maybe you should think through what you post… No, all violence does not happen in the workplace… but violence that does happen in the workplace, as in a co-worker shooting his other colleagues,
IS WORKPLACE VIOLENCE!
You idiot. My God; how did you make it this far, this long?
Terrorist!!!!!
A Muslim Terrorist, you pretend marine wanna-be gangster.
Cat74

United States

#20 Aug 25, 2013
Don't you remember? The first black President was supposed to fix all the problems you thought President Bush left behind. Instead he made them so much worse, and will be leaving a horrible mess when he is escorted out of the White House in 2017. He is no leader, and he conducts himself like a third world despot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,510,182
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 4 min slick willie expl... 91
News GOP House intel chairman met source on White Ho... 4 min Nanker Phelge 30
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 5 min 07 Mustang 209
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min Truth 25,320
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 262,665
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min Truth 5,415
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,644
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 18 min DMoriaty 7,651
More from around the web