Immigration reform can happen if Repu...

Immigration reform can happen if Republicans want it to

There are 49 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Immigration reform can happen if Republicans want it to. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We're now being told that House Republicans are set to roll out "principles" governing the sort of immigration reform they'd be willing to accept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Jan 15, 2014
"Immigration reform can happen if Republicans want it to"

Republicans wanted amnesty to happen and look at the results, we have a big mess now.

What if Americans don't want amnesty to happen, do they count? Well they don't want it. These illegal aliens have a country that they are citizens of, why don't they go home?

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jan 15, 2014

Republicans wanted amnesty to happen in 1986 and look at the results, we have a big mess now.

What if Americans don't want amnesty to happen, do they count? Well they don't want it. These illegal aliens have a country that they are citizens of, why don't they go home?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 15, 2014
We dont want it, I still dont think it will happen.
sandy1

New City, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
The real Americans want the leeching criminals to pack up their anchors, and Get The Hell Out!!!!!!
sandy1

New City, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
We dont want it, I still dont think it will happen.
Hi Brenda. Any anti American politician supporting this can kiss their job goodbye in November!
Alexandramara

Oceanside, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2014
They don't go home, because they have to clean your Americans messy.The problem it's not that the Americans work cheap...they are too lazy!!!
spytheweb wrote:
Republicans wanted amnesty to happen and look at the results, we have a big mess now.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 15, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Brenda. Any anti American politician supporting this can kiss their job goodbye in November!
hi sandy, right get rid of all of them.this is what I call the string along game.where boehner throws a bone.looks like he is trying lol (not).obamacare, iran, nsa, unemployment, vets, his recess appt, the economy.will all be right there ahead of immigration.midterms.we will be all done no amnesty.it will be dead for years.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2014
Alexandramara wrote:
They don't go home, because they have to clean your Americans messy.The problem it's not that the Americans work cheap...they are too lazy!!!<quoted text>
why not clean your own country, that is even more messy, dont clean ours clean yours.or are you toooooo lazy to fix.go home adios.amiga
sandy1

New City, NY

#9 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>hi sandy, right get rid of all of them.this is what I call the string along game.where boehner throws a bone.looks like he is trying lol (not).obamacare, iran, nsa, unemployment, vets, his recess appt, the economy.will all be right there ahead of immigration.midterms.we will be all done no amnesty.it will be dead for years.
These delusional, leeching criminals have a better chance of seeing God than getting amnesty, and Boehner is really good at the string along game.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 15, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These delusional, leeching criminals have a better chance of seeing God than getting amnesty, and Boehner is really good at the string along game.
yes he is.they think he is stupid.but he is not.
sandy1

New City, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes he is.they think he is stupid.but he is not.
If Boehner wants to keep his job, he will continue the string along until the Deportation is ready to be commenced.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 15, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Boehner wants to keep his job, he will continue the string along until the Deportation is ready to be commenced.
yup.correct.he wants to keep his job.he can always be an actor lol.not bad looking for 66.he will be at the golden globes for this preformance.
sandy1

New City, NY

#13 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> yup.correct.he wants to keep his job.he can always be an actor lol.not bad looking for 66.he will be at the golden globes for this preformance.
I think an academy award would be more appropriate. Lol!
USA

Everett, MA

#14 Jan 15, 2014
We need real American to this post.

Thanks
USA
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Jan 15, 2014
USA wrote:
Thanks
USA
what, speak english.we are real americans.so no amnesty.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 15, 2014
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think an academy award would be more appropriate. Lol!
yes you know what I mean.he is up there with the best.he never shed a tear.lmao.
sandy1

New City, NY

#17 Jan 15, 2014
USA wrote:
Thanks
USA
Get lost,beaner!
sandy1

New City, NY

#18 Jan 15, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text>yes you know what I mean.he is up there with the best.he never shed a tear.lmao.
I bet he's laughing his azz off on the inside. Lol!
spud

Bangor, PA

#19 Jan 15, 2014
Whoever votes for immigration reform in any form except enforcement, needs to be voted out of office at the earliest possible opportunity. The overcrowding, joblessness, depressed wages, lowered standard of living, the strain on our infrastructure, social services and education system, the strain on our legal system and prisons, the total loss of confidence in our laws. This is what happens when we let idiots undermine our laws for political gain. We can't be this stupid..
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#20 Jan 15, 2014
I am sure Congress knows what will happen if they vote for illegal alien Amnesty. My Congressman was elected 3 years ago, and he is being challenged in the primary. If you don't have something to show that you did in 4 years you should be gone. He was put in by the TEA people, and they are fielding another against him in November because of his liberal approach to Amnesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,252,427
Time to go? 3 min neveratfault 873
News Huckabee: 'Redefinition of love' threatens marr... 4 min Rainbow Kid 58
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min dirtclod 169,065
News Obama blasts Scott Walker's policies in visit t... 13 min mjjcpa 52
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 13 min neveratfault 3,553
News SF sheriff defends prior release of suspect in ... 15 min Cracker 3
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min Lburg resident 333,349
News Donald Trump surges, and Democrats cheer 1 hr xxxrayted 129
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr LeDuped 186,658
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 2 hr Knowledge- 158
More from around the web