Democrats need stronger Illinois show...

Democrats need stronger Illinois showing to retake US House

There are 56 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 3, 2012, titled Democrats need stronger Illinois showing to retake US House. In it, Reuters reports that:

Democrats appear unlikely to regain a majority in the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday despite a nationwide push, and a major reason could be disappointment in President Barack Obama's home state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Cat74

United States

#25 Nov 4, 2012
The Democrats made Amricans feel like 2nd rate citizens. Obama is strictly a black, and minority President. He was raised in foreign lands, and has no understanding of the American culture. He has struggled to keep his Islam religion secret,but aides to him, and his wife who left their employ have told about the prayer rugs, and Korans being studied in their personal residence. He is free to be whatever he wishes and he needs to stop lying about removing his jewelry during Ramadan. It is never the lies It is always the cover up. Nixon could teach him that advise.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 4, 2012
Barefoot2626 wrote:
President Barack Obama is a huge disappointment
Who can blame you for taking someone else's alias?

Look at the failure you have been!

HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Location hidden

#28 Nov 4, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
The Democrats made Amricans feel like 2nd rate citizens. Obama is strictly a black,
Stomp your feet, Lying Cnt74... four more years of whining.
Cat74

United States

#29 Nov 4, 2012
Are you the real Barefoot2626, because he loves Obama.
Hussein Last Minute Panic

Denver, CO

#30 Nov 4, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the next four years to come up with clever new aliases.
You'll still be here we know that, re-using the same tired beat up lines long after every one has moved on to better things. LMAO, you stuck on wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhh or reverse that hawwwwwwww hawwwwwww hawwwww. A tiresome bore reporting to topix even though your beyond 6 decades old. Disgusting piece of Hussein hucking trash.
Cat74

United States

#31 Nov 4, 2012
No that is not the real Barefoot 2626. I have been following him for years, and he uses certain phrases. You are A FRAUD. 2626 WHERE ARE YOU?

Location hidden

#32 Nov 4, 2012
Hussein Last Minute Panic wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll still be here we know that, re-using the same .
I don't need my A-game for you, donglicker.

Best of luck in 2016!

Location hidden

#33 Nov 4, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
No that is not the real Barefoot 2626. I have been following him for years, and he uses certain phrases. You are A FRAUD. 2626 WHERE ARE YOU?
See if you can call him out..

Try this call:'Peega, Peega, Peega.'

Works on Minnesota pigs...

Location hidden

#34 Nov 4, 2012
Hussein Last Minute Panic wrote:
<A tiresome bore reporting to topix even though your beyond 6 decades old.
Slap the snot out of you dong licker... literally and figuratively. Maybe on your way to Mexico you can swing by, I don't live far from Vince's place.
Village Mystery

Huntsville, AL

#35 Nov 4, 2012
Question Authority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice facts, but you Forget that NEARLY 100% of DEAD voters will cast their ballot for Obama.
A similar figure for those not entitled to vote, but eligible for ferderal funds...
When I see a poll showing them close I just figure it goes to the democrats because of this. I don't imagine the "international observers" invited by US organizations supportive of Obama to "monitor" our elections will be looking for such things.
1 post removed

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#37 Nov 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Use the next four years to come up with clever new aliases.
There are 12 swing states..........Romney is over 50% in 7 of them, Obama is over 50% in 2 of the states (at 50) not over.......the rest of the states Obama is only 47% approval or below.......kiss him goodby.

Obama: I'll get around to you people after he election.........I gots da get all my frequent flyer miles on your dime done..........by the way, since I'm losing.......you all kiss my arse.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#39 Nov 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There are 12 swing states..
Nope. Nine.

Of course in the end what matters is the total and the question isn't if Obama will win, it will be if he will break the 300 barrier.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There are 12 swing states..........Romney is over 50% in 7 of them,
Not even close.
1 post removed
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Nov 5, 2012
Hussein Panic Mode wrote:
Just imagine......and remember
A few hours before Reagan was sworn-in Iran released our Embassy personnel that had been taken hostage.
Hey, I remember that. I also remember that during the campaign Reagan had made a deal with Iran's leaders, selling them weapons for drugs that the White house could sell to America's children to buy even more weapons for the Contra. Reagan told the Ayatollah not to release the hostages till he was elected so that he would win. Reagan promised to help the Iranian regime and Reagan gave them a lot.

What a great guy Reagan was. Keep torturing the hostages till it suits me and I will give you everything you want. Reagan should have gone to jail. Clinton was just to chicken to have it brought into the light and have those criminals prosecuted.
Cat74

United States

#43 Nov 5, 2012
Reagan didn't make any deals with the Iranians. They knew he was tougher then Carter, and did not know what he was capable of, so they released the hostages. Our enemies play the Democrats, because Democrats are weak. Look how Osama defeated Obama at Benghazi. That whole thing was to retaliate against Obama for the Osama thing.

Location hidden

#44 Nov 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Reagan didn't make any deals with the Iranians.
Reagan made deal.

Hostages held for three months and present delivered on inauguration.
Cat74

United States

#45 Nov 5, 2012
3 months? How old are you? The hostages were held for 444 days. We lost people in an ill planed attempt to take them back. There wouldn;t have been any hostages if the stupid President, Carter, had allowed our Marine guards to have loaded weapons. Don't you ever read anything about history? You weren't military were you?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#46 Nov 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan made deal.
Hostages held for three months and present delivered on inauguration.
prove it.........hurry though, tomorrow comes early.

Location hidden

#47 Nov 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>prove it.........hurry though, tomorrow comes early.
Proof enough.

Dig him up and we'll put him on trial.
BO UNCLE TOM for AlQueda

Denver, CO

#48 Nov 5, 2012
For all those voting for Obama just because he's black take a look at this

http://t.co/RliDF5a2

White democrats take notice because you are in the wrong hat

PASS AROUND!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Methusalah 1,619,003
News Obama urges New Jersey voters to reject 'politi... 15 min DR X 4
News Sessions: Comey Fired for 'Error' in Handling C... 20 min RICH SLAVE 19
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 23 min RICH SLAVE 21
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 37 min Right Wing lies 36,685
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 1 hr Maria 295
News Republicans blame Senate GOP for stalled Washin... 1 hr Retribution 68
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 12,932
News Pence leaves NFL game after players kneel durin... 3 hr Divine Messenger 708
More from around the web