Sen. Cruz says he'll renounce Canadia...

Sen. Cruz says he'll renounce Canadian citizenship

There are 61 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Sen. Cruz says he'll renounce Canadian citizenship. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

The Texas Republican and tea party favorite announced his plans Monday night in a statement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#43 Aug 20, 2013
Lifting the covers in the bedchamber?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#44 Aug 20, 2013
Should there be more parties in the house?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#45 Aug 20, 2013
Was Texas at one time C.I.T before 1907?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#46 Aug 20, 2013
There must be alot of waste high debrie in the western states....Babe Ruth's lighning rod business may prosper....
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#47 Aug 20, 2013
Was there a lightning rod in Yarnell?
NightRain

New York, NY

#48 Aug 20, 2013
Why don't the repubs just try to change the constitution like they tried here?

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT

This is a petition to get Article 2, section 1 of the US Constitution changed to allow naturalized US citizens to serve as President.

http://www.petitiononline.com/robnlisa/petiti...

Can you see the hypocrisy?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#49 Aug 21, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with a growing 'progressive' multitude, your collective average IQ remains in the 50-55 range as evidenced by your voting habits and how blindly you swill the leftist marxist kool-aid.
Feeble.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#50 Aug 21, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Even with a growing 'progressive' multitude, your collective average IQ remains in the 50-55 range as evidenced by your voting habits and how blindly you swill the leftist marxist kool-aid.
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Feeble.
Nonetheless factual.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#51 Aug 21, 2013
NightRain wrote:
Why don't the repubs just try to change the constitution like they tried here?
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT
This is a petition to get Article 2, section 1 of the US Constitution changed to allow naturalized US citizens to serve as President.
http://www.petitiononline.com/robnlisa/petiti...
Can you see the hypocrisy?
That's before they found out Ahnold is a roided up, junkie, failed, Rethuglican RINO.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#52 Aug 21, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nonetheless factual.
Not true. My IQ is well over 65.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#53 Aug 21, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. My IQ is well over 65.
Even if it were as much as much as 85 (stretching the outer limit for most 'progressives' and liberal voters) it is still 'low intelligence' on the IQ scale, so you're still within the margin of error.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#54 Aug 21, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it were as much as much as 85 (stretching the outer limit for most 'progressives' and liberal voters) it is still 'low intelligence' on the IQ scale, so you're still within the margin of error.
If that's a good thing, thanks.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#55 Aug 21, 2013
Barack HUSSEIN Obama needs to denounce his African citizenship.
Then he needs to be tried and hanged alongside his entire family.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#56 Aug 21, 2013
Papillon wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama needs to denounce his African citizenship.
Then he needs to be tried and hanged alongside his entire family.
I hope they find you.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#57 Aug 21, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If that's a good thing, thanks.
If by 'good thing' you mean you're the rule and not the exception, then yes, it's a 'good thing.' <chuckles quietly>

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#58 Aug 21, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
If by 'good thing' you mean you're the rule and not the exception, then yes, it's a 'good thing.' <chuckles quietly>
That didn't meet the cleverness threshold. Au revoir.
Billy Ringo

Springfield, NJ

#59 Aug 22, 2013
Papillon wrote:
Barack HUSSEIN Obama needs to denounce his African citizenship.
Then he needs to be tried and hanged alongside his entire family.
Where is Rafael's birth certificate?

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
2 posts removed
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#62 Aug 22, 2013
Is there a Cash for teeth program?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#63 Aug 22, 2013
Or false teeth with a document shredder?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#64 Aug 22, 2013
For the new guy on the block grant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Injudgement 1,508,090
News Oil business seen in strong position as Trump t... 3 min ardith 19
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 8 min southern at heart 1,247
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 239,293
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 37 min katrina 3,383
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Just call me Abe 3 261,664
News News | Former State Police Col. O'Donnell Ran a... 2 hr Colonel Stone 1
News Comey: FBI probing links between Russia, Trump ... 2 hr Drumpf steam engine 239
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 3 hr Drumpf steam engine 605
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 hr jonjedi 7,357
More from around the web