Syrian rebels preparing for advance on capital

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTEN-TV Denison

Two more Marines face criminal charges over a 2011 YouTube video showing members of a sniper platoon urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

This headline is complete bs. The better headline americans and israelis do their final checks before iran bomb run.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ifbxuscoc wrote:
This headline is complete bs. The better headline americans and israelis do their final checks before iran bomb run.
Still pumping your make believe predictions.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

What a laughable bit of terrorist supporting propaganda and lies this article is.
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pumping your make believe predictions.

You honestly don t believe the iranians won t be attacked? Now, you are the israelis you fought a tough border war in 2006. Although the neighbor hasn t fought you directly in 40 years, its allies in lebanon and gaza have. As you prepare for your boldest and most ambitious air strikes to date which conservatively may take a month to complete would you not secure your border, infiltration routes, your flanks, and neutralize any close and lethal surprise attack? Would you not leverage your position and keep your closer enemies off balance in order to concentrate on the iranians without multiple emergencies, crisis, and threats realized. Israel is atleast 1 or 2 years behind its own military planners timelines. 30 days of bombing in a cnn news cycle world. It s going to be a tremendous event. It is war the real stuff. But the iranians have their own plans and capabilities. If you were iran would you not retal fr leb syr ga?
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Also if you were iran why would you feel constrained to stop your in quotes counter battery fires end quotes so to speak just because the israelis have finished their business and zipped up their pants. Iran s own people will expect attacks in whatever form on israeli soil. Where will the retaliation come from and in what form? Imagine the checklsts.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
You honestly don t believe the iranians won t be attacked? Now, you are the israelis you fought a tough border war in 2006. Although the neighbor hasn t fought you directly in 40 years, its allies in lebanon and gaza have. As you prepare for your boldest and most ambitious air strikes to date which conservatively may take a month to complete would you not secure your border, infiltration routes, your flanks, and neutralize any close and lethal surprise attack? Would you not leverage your position and keep your closer enemies off balance in order to concentrate on the iranians without multiple emergencies, crisis, and threats realized. Israel is atleast 1 or 2 years behind its own military planners timelines. 30 days of bombing in a cnn news cycle world. It s going to be a tremendous event. It is war the real stuff. But the iranians have their own plans and capabilities. If you were iran would you not retal fr leb syr ga?
Bud i am Canadian with no hyphenations period i ain't no middle easterner what are you smoking?
There is a growing embargo on the Iranians they are hurting bad there currency is crumbling heck the Russians and Chinese voted in support in UN security council these growing sanctions.
As for war for years these predictions have been made for years.
Castro and Chavez make the same bogus claims every week that US marines are landing any minute.
You don't know.
1 post removed
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

If i were the israelis i wouldnt attack iran. I don t see the upside or benefit however the netanyatu govt issues some strong rhetoric. You are correct it is difficult to predict. If israel doesnt go ahead it will the longest drawn out bluff ever. I think bibi the new sharon is fully invested. And i don t think the others have lost their nerve its more like the new kid in town treatment but they are covering their bets. Bibi has sold himself but it is not the weakness of the argument it is a tough sell. The attack has a certain spoiled milk quality to it by now.
I would bet on an attack bibis headstrong.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

If Israel does anything, I believe it will be a surgical attack on the nuclear plant or on an arsenal of weapons, otherwise it would mean they have learned that Iran has nothing and they walk away. Israel has many operatives doing the look and learn for them and does not fight just because Iran's president is calling them names, most Iranians or Persians have no issue with Israel it is just the leadership making noise again and maybe it is time to have him rid of and start a grown up government. They are now working with Egypt and I believe soon will both work with Israel and this childish name calling will be put behind them.
1 post removed
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
If Israel does anything, I believe it will be a surgical attack on the nuclear plant or on an arsenal of weapons, otherwise it would mean they have learned that Iran has nothing and they walk away. Israel has many operatives doing the look and learn for them and does not fight just because Iran's president is calling them names, most Iranians or Persians have no issue with Israel it is just the leadership making noise again and maybe it is time to have him rid of and start a grown up government. They are now working with Egypt and I believe soon will both work with Israel and this childish name calling will be put behind them.
I hope so, I back up Israel all the way!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud i am Canadian with no hyphenations period i ain't no middle easterner what are you smoking?
There is a growing embargo on the Iranians they are hurting bad there currency is crumbling heck the Russians and Chinese voted in support in UN security council these growing sanctions.
As for war for years these predictions have been made for years.
Castro and Chavez make the same bogus claims every week that US marines are landing any minute.
You don't know.
Hasbarat terrorist supporting jew stop lying.You are not canadian but are a jew hiding behind 100 names on boards like this posting your script.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
Still hiding behin 100 different names and posting your terrorist supporting jew hasbarat script?? Most Iranians support their very smart president and they also support their country staying free of the jewish american government rule.This is what the american government and israel hates most.Iran will never be controlled by the american govermment or israel and isarel knows this and it makes it mad as he11.Sort of the same feeling they get as they watch their terrorist tactics fail in Syria for the last 2 years.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hasbarat terrorist supporting jew stop lying.You are not canadian but are a jew hiding behind 100 names on boards like this posting your script.
Crazy man untreated your mental condition will only deteriorate.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself?
1 post removed
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitchy but good.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Talking to yourself?
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I am a little crazy. But that put down was funny.
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The israelis took a page from the egyptians. After 68 sadat rattled his sword and looked for a negotiated end to the israeli sinai occupation. He was brushed off. Anyway, the egyptians had their artillery duels, conducted alerts again and again that no one batted an eye. Close to the october war, the palestinians made trouble in austria. Smoke! By that time the egyptians had a sophisticated air defense screen. They had built up lots of artillery. They figured out how to take out the sand berms on the other side of the suez some amazing w german hoses did it. They had bridges up in no time. And the college kids used .1st generation atgm s to destroy israeli tanks in bunches. The israelis were surprised and got an impressive beat down for a time. To their credit, they got back on their and thrashed too. What i am saying is the israelis keep saying we re gonna take out the iranian facllities over and over again just like the egyptians said they were going to cross the canal, over and over. I bet on action 2013

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I am sure there will be action in 2013 and most of the world is hoping it means israel will be stopped for good.
ifbxuscoc

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I am sure there will be action in 2013 and most of the world is hoping it means israel will be stopped for good.
Truth, your friends the israelis are going to dump a lot of ordinance on iran and dont rule out their own arsenal of missles and rockets. Bibi has a hero complex and he wants to go down as a modern david. There s more to it than high intl politics. His brother is a reuerred hero for the entebbe raid in 1976. Remember the good old days one of those characters was named idi amin a product of the british colonial system. Anyway he idi decided to hold hostage israelis maybe he gave sanctuary for some hard core palestinians who had a planeload of hostages. Anyway there was a hollywood ending but bibi s brother got creamed and is a national hero. Bibi aint and he wants his name to live on too. Here s the thing there are a lot of israelis who don t want to confront iran or want the usa to carry the water, but bibi is old school israeli and he wants action.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

That is why 2013 is the year for countries and people of the world to come together and stop israel once and for all.The world has suffered enough because of israel and its control of the american government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White House tries to defuse political office su... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 40
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,082,194
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Curmudgeon 146,796
Cruz demands answers on FAA flight ban to Israel 4 min El oh El 82
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 52,684
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Taletha 245,049
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 174,925
•••
•••