Ross K. Baker: History lessons for th...

Ross K. Baker: History lessons for the president's second term

There are 12 comments on the Daily Press & Argus story from Nov 13, 2012, titled Ross K. Baker: History lessons for the president's second term. In it, Daily Press & Argus reports that:

Of the 43 men who have served as president, only 16 have been granted a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Press & Argus.

shy girl

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Glad obama won hurray i smell amnesty!!
1 post removed
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Zip Zero Nadda wrote:
<quoted text>That may not occur,but untill then I'll take a bean buritto with sour cream comprende'.
Constipated?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 13, 2012
shy girl wrote:
no you dont smell amnesty, the only thing you smell is a dead fish, look in your pants to find the source of that odor.
Behind the Counter

De Soto, KS

#5 Nov 13, 2012
shy girl wrote:
Buy some Mucinix DM from a pharmacy. It'll clear your nasal passages.
shy girl

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
I still smell amnesty. All you guys are just hurt Cause Mitt RobMe didnt win........ Get over it just face it and be happy life is too short to be haters we all deserve a better life ans if an amnesty will change the lifes of those here illagally then stop being haters and be happy for them just mind your own buisness and everything will be alright.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 14, 2012
shy girl wrote:
I still smell amnesty. All you guys are just hurt Cause Mitt RobMe didnt win........ Get over it just face it and be happy life is too short to be haters we all deserve a better life ans if an amnesty will change the lifes of those here illagally then stop being haters and be happy for them just mind your own buisness and everything will be alright.
you only spell yourself, why reward lawbreakers,why? no good reason i can think of, can you? Your better life could be in your home country, instead of running from its problems you help create, try fixing them instead of bring them here clueless.
shy girl

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Yeah what ever i still think those here ilegally deserve to be here regardless of how they got here they are here for a reason A better life i hope for an amnesty to pass. If it wasnt for these lawbreakers lke u said all u gringos would be out in the fields or any hard job doing unlike those mexicans they do it just face it we all need them here period.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2012
shy girl wrote:
Yeah what ever i still think those here ilegally deserve to be here regardless of how they got here they are here for a reason A better life i hope for an amnesty to pass. If it wasnt for these lawbreakers lke u said all u gringos would be out in the fields or any hard job doing unlike those mexicans they do it just face it we all need them here period.
hahahah your stupid and clueless. Deserve to be here, sorry, you sold the land and gave up the rights to the southwestern US long ago. Maybe if the mexican army didnt run like cowards you might still own the land, but we chased your asses back and than PAID you for the land, idiot. Before you got here, who do you think did all those jobs, not mexicans,your stupidity is showing again. Think of it this way, if you were a benfit to your country---why do they let you leave?> Idiot.
shy girl

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2012
No need for you to be sooo rude im just saying what i think for your information im not no mexican a us citizen just like you except for i want whats right and an amnesty would be fairfor all those illegal so im not going to be here arguing with you about this its all on them and if they decide on an amnesty then hurray

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2012
shy girl wrote:
No need for you to be sooo rude im just saying what i think for your information im not no mexican a us citizen just like you except for i want whats right and an amnesty would be fairfor all those illegal so im not going to be here arguing with you about this its all on them and if they decide on an amnesty then hurray
whats right about amnesty, rewarding those who break our laws and then demand rights for breaking them. Why dont you travel south of the border, illegally enter mexico and see what you get. Nothing right about them period, they broke their own country, now run from the problem they help create and expect us to accomidate them, hardly/
shy girl

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2012
All they want is to be here legally they are not harming you in anyway if such thing happened they just want a better future i have to admit if this reform were to happen i would not like gangbangers criminals etc. Here but there are so many people out there who want to be here get a good education job etc. So many hispanics have served in the army fighting for this country they should all have an apportunity to make something good out of them specially their families if u are a dad im sure you would want the best for your famiily u would wabt for them so suceed and not just be a bum all their life this is what they want its sad that people treat them like animals when all they want is to be here legally. Let me tell you this it just happened about a month ago you are probly thinking i dont care or thats why they shouldnt be here. Anyway a guy i know was out in the fields Working when he got a phone call his mom back in mexico was sooo ill doctors wouldnt give her hope this guy was debating on going out to see her or not because he knew if he went he would be stuck there and he needed to stay here and work to send money to his kids 3days later got a.call his mom passed away imagine what this guy felt not being able to see your mom for the last time thats why i stronly agree with an amnesty its sad to see this hapend but o well if you dont understand that then im sorry for you to and just hope that someday you learn to accept other people

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2012
shy girl wrote:
All they want is to be here legally they are not harming you in anyway if such thing happened they just want a better future i have to admit if this reform were to happen i would not like gangbangers criminals etc. Here but there are so many people out there who want to be here get a good education job etc. So many hispanics have served in the army fighting for this country they should all have an apportunity to make something good out of them specially their families if u are a dad im sure you would want the best for your famiily u would wabt for them so suceed and not just be a bum all their life this is what they want its sad that people treat them like animals when all they want is to be here legally. Let me tell you this it just happened about a month ago you are probly thinking i dont care or thats why they shouldnt be here. Anyway a guy i know was out in the fields Working when he got a phone call his mom back in mexico was sooo ill doctors wouldnt give her hope this guy was debating on going out to see her or not because he knew if he went he would be stuck there and he needed to stay here and work to send money to his kids 3days later got a.call his mom passed away imagine what this guy felt not being able to see your mom for the last time thats why i stronly agree with an amnesty its sad to see this hapend but o well if you dont understand that then im sorry for you to and just hope that someday you learn to accept other people
not harming me in any way, so i should just turn my head when they draw more from social services then they put in, money I put in via taxes meant for citizens of this country, you mean like that. Those good jobs, what about the citizens of this cnountry who are currently unemployed, don’t they have families to provide for, don’t they, being citizens and not illegal mean anything to you, they certainly don’t seem to because you want to flood the job market with them. Those in the military have that chance without passing amnesty. I accept those people who again don’t break our laws and then expect to be rewarded for doing so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Washington Post 219,331
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,403,353
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Sharrp Shooter 391,092
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 22 min crucifiedguy 1,570
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min Jay 232,843
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 39 min Harry Paratestes 1,490
News Could NATO be the next alliance to unravel? 46 min woodtick57 42
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 50 min Trumping On 187
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 56 min woodtick57 154
News Ohio's Kasich urges working together at NAACP c... 4 hr BabyDoll 130
More from around the web