Say What You Want about America, but ...

Say What You Want about America, but at Least the World Likes the U.S. Better Than China

There are 160 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Jul 20, 2013, titled Say What You Want about America, but at Least the World Likes the U.S. Better Than China. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Countries around the world have a higher opinion of the United States than they have of the People's Republic of China, according to a new global poll from the Pew Research group .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#42 Jul 30, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you love to smell the ammonia give off from the a.h. you declared.
fortunately, I eat a bit too much this evenning.
and sound like you seem familiar with the date when sino-russia was in honey-moon times. all is past. their relation broken and war took place between them sooner, and after that, sino-usa set up embassies in each country.
you must know this history,else.
I think the world is alway open to us and often close, too. depend on what side will you take account to, we can read newspapers and magzines and radio to know things outsides.
what I concern about is only tech and science. and we can submit many foreign magzines to grasp the current development.
even during culture rev.
I love sports practice,too. so I can say newadays Chinese swimming is one of the best in the world. look at the swimming championship hold currently. Sun,Wen win again and sKorean is behind.
speak to dive, who can match with chinese team? eh?
russian like skate for their location is too cool.and their gymnastics is also excellent. you seem to forget it. and they also trained chinese team very much at that time. and now chinese is great at this sport. this is called culture exchange.
How about pingpong ball? who can match with in the world?
Korea (N and S)? Jap? no, they can not.needless to say american.
cybernet opens the world to everyone of us, no hiden can not be found. you are wrong. as if you are out of internet.
you are too naive and stupid.
==
Perhaps some Chinese are not like you, perhaps they don't like US that much, but there are very few.

It can assure you the whole world of people are not like you Chinese. You dumb fool dirty Chinese would even glorify for US NSA to be against Snowden calling him a traitor, as 88% majority of people of the world think he is a hero.

You people don't care whether US massacred Iraq, simply you think that is table-tennis friendship with US, to even to teach them.
Who cares about Table-tennis as there are lots of more interesting sports.
You dirty dumbo sicko is just like a nut.

Just for your interests,It is rare that I have ever heard of one kind and good word about you Chinese, here with the people living here speaking, or on the Internet.
The world poll says more than 83% of the global people don;t like China.

YOu say things of no truth. who say you can come and go like that? Enough people around the world will not permit it, because those bureaucrats who let them in will suffer or get fired or impeached.

Any of those who came already get bad treatment AND FEEL SAD AND HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR CHINA to eat your sicko Chinese food.

ASK YOUR TOURISTS WHO CAME HERE AS WHAT SORT OF TREATMENT THEY GET, THAT THEY WILL STILL WITHSTAND THE SCOLDING AND POOR TREATMENT , WANTING TO stay HERE SO BADLY. THAT IS NO WAY.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#43 Jul 30, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like you love to smell the ammonia give off from the a.h. you declared.
fortunately, I eat a bit too much this evenning.
and sound like you seem familiar with the date when sino-russia was in honey-moon times. all is past. their relation broken and war took place between them sooner, and after that, sino-usa set up embassies in each country.
you must know this history,else.
I think the world is alway open to us and often close, too. depend on what side will you take account to, we can read newspapers and magzines and radio to know things outsides.
what I concern about is only tech and science. and we can submit many foreign magzines to grasp the current development.
even during culture rev.
I love sports practice,too. so I can say newadays Chinese swimming is one of the best in the world. look at the swimming championship hold currently. Sun,Wen win again and sKorean is behind.
speak to dive, who can match with chinese team? eh?
russian like skate for their location is too cool.and their gymnastics is also excellent. you seem to forget it. and they also trained chinese team very much at that time. and now chinese is great at this sport. this is called culture exchange.
How about pingpong ball? who can match with in the world?
Korea (N and S)? Jap? no, they can not.needless to say american.
cybernet opens the world to everyone of us, no hiden can not be found. you are wrong. as if you are out of internet.
you are too naive and stupid.
===

I am just one person, but there are lots people who feel the same. I have not talked to some Chinese before, until you started on me and came across to me to speak, then I got the BAD IMPRESSION OF YOU( LIKE the many majority of global people who feel the same negativity and very bad about you), after you talk to me and I know your type.

This says : The world poll says more than 83% of the global people don't like China and your crazy sick Chinese.

It is rare that there is one kind and good word about you Chinese from how worldwide people say and think, including the people living here speaking, or on the Internet.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#44 Jul 30, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
your mouth is too dirty, need to clean at once. sounds like youaare barbarian.
you post another thread, but avoid ansering my question for you know you can not deny the facts I produced.
I certainly blend no business and virtue. Our chinese are polite in excellent virtue.
I never take for granted, Ive always thought canadan is also human, so they must welcome the rich to visit their coutnry and homes. of cause, this will include chinese who can create fortunes for them.
no matter how you dislike, you can not change the fact that more and more chinese tide into canada, to live, to work or to study.
can you?
we also wecome people from other countries include canada to visit our land for culture exchange, sport contests and products exhibition. etc.
could they refuse this invitation? absolutely not. how could they?
=========

YOU ARE TOO NAIVE AND IGNORANT AS YOU BELIEVE THEY BUREAUCRATS. Sooner they will change. But the reality is that your people do not meet them bureaucrats, but the general public here if you can come, and they will give you poor treatment.

This says : The world poll says more than 83% of the global people don't like China and your crazy sick Chinese.
Does that tell you something already WITH A LARGE % OF WORLD PEOPLE WHO SCOLD you people all the time and DO YOU NO GOOD??
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

#45 Jul 30, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
===
I am just one person, but there are lots people who feel the same. I have not talked to some Chinese before, until you started on me and came across to me to speak, then I got the BAD IMPRESSION OF YOU( LIKE the many majority of global people who feel the same negativity and very bad about you), after you talk to me and I know your type.
This says : The world poll says more than 83% of the global people don't like China and your crazy sick Chinese.
It is rare that there is one kind and good word about you Chinese from how worldwide people say and think, including the people living here speaking, or on the Internet.
You Wrong! But 184 nations just given the world biggest bully US militaristic Imperialist interventionist the big middle fingers, support evidence that you coming down you world bully US. JAJAJJAJAJAA
Now What

La Salle, IL

#46 Jul 30, 2013
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>You Wrong! But 184 nations just given the world biggest bully US militaristic Imperialist interventionist the big middle fingers, support evidence that you coming down you world bully US. JAJAJJAJAJAA
Ah to be the Top Dog and everyone else wishes to be us. Oh wait us also stands for United States the greatest innovating country in history. Not saying our leaders have not done things wrong but they have done more right or we would not be number one.

Question how many countries are in the world I know there are 195 in the defunct UN

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#47 Jul 30, 2013
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#48 Jul 31, 2013
India is more well liked than either country.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#49 Jul 31, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/20/sa...

Has anyone noticed the correlation between education and the popularity of the US over China?

China is only more popular in the least educated parts of the world.

I think that says a massive amount.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#50 Jul 31, 2013
THE TOPIC HERE SAYS:
"Say What You Want about America, but at Least the World Likes the U.S. Better Than China", THEN SAY IT OUT LOUD about US and China THEN!

Related to the above statement, as no people of this world like China, it just says 'AT LEAST' THE WORLD LIKES US better, but how is that so?
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#51 Jul 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=========
YOU ARE TOO NAIVE AND IGNORANT AS YOU BELIEVE THEY BUREAUCRATS. Sooner they will change. But the reality is that your people do not meet them bureaucrats, but the general public here if you can come, and they will give you poor treatment.
This says : The world poll says more than 83% of the global people don't like China and your crazy sick Chinese.
Does that tell you something already WITH A LARGE % OF WORLD PEOPLE WHO SCOLD you people all the time and DO YOU NO GOOD??
hardly apprehend what you said. what bureaucrats? Do your visa officers strike over?

83% population of the world dislike Chinese? where did the data come from?
Do you understand the percent meaning?
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#52 Jul 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==
Perhaps some Chinese are not like you, perhaps they don't like US that much, but there are very few.
It can assure you the whole world of people are not like you Chinese. You dumb fool dirty Chinese would even glorify for US NSA to be against Snowden calling him a traitor, as 88% majority of people of the world think he is a hero.
You people don't care whether US massacred Iraq, simply you think that is table-tennis friendship with US, to even to teach them.
Who cares about Table-tennis as there are lots of more interesting sports.
You dirty dumbo sicko is just like a nut.
Just for your interests,It is rare that I have ever heard of one kind and good word about you Chinese, here with the people living here speaking, or on the Internet.
The world poll says more than 83% of the global people don;t like China.
YOu say things of no truth. who say you can come and go like that? Enough people around the world will not permit it, because those bureaucrats who let them in will suffer or get fired or impeached.
Any of those who came already get bad treatment AND FEEL SAD AND HAVE TO GO BACK TO YOUR CHINA to eat your sicko Chinese food.
ASK YOUR TOURISTS WHO CAME HERE AS WHAT SORT OF TREATMENT THEY GET, THAT THEY WILL STILL WITHSTAND THE SCOLDING AND POOR TREATMENT , WANTING TO stay HERE SO BADLY. THAT IS NO WAY.
reduculous, now that you havn't talked with a chinese, from where did you conclude such absurd idea?
bad impression? I reflect on the threads you and your fellows are either naive or speaking as suburban peasant, vague logic and path message.
from where you get the data of 88% of people think he is a hereo?
I suppose it must be come from pub or bar when you worked off, you entry that small bar to hearing some message with drinking.
you and your less educated fellows add together to get the 88percent number.
you are totally not aware of what is statistics.
which country in this world is there no surveillance?
agreed, there are many interest sports, but for our chinese, we love this sport, not only it require no large playground, but it represents an important thing. it is no other than this small ball which changed relationship between USA and China.
and what be treatment are you meaning? I wonder that.
no way? they can find many ways to stay there.
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#53 Jul 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
THE TOPIC HERE SAYS:
"Say What You Want about America, but at Least the World Likes the U.S. Better Than China", THEN SAY IT OUT LOUD about US and China THEN!
Related to the above statement, as no people of this world like China, it just says 'AT LEAST' THE WORLD LIKES US better, but how is that so?
well, sing it loudly.
how about cananda, to compare with China?
as you are not american. let's talk ca.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#54 Jul 31, 2013
Just because US hides its bad, it does not mean there are too many bad and shameful things which are not opened up and told, that you think US is all that good.

US still has war criminal Bush wanted by the world, in addition to hacking the planet. But US has acted like a big thug criminal like Obama, by creating International disorder, breaking International regulations, trying to get Snowden.
US has done lots of wrongs, making Iraq lots of violences every day for at least last 11 years since it started that and illegally invaded Iraq by committing perjury on WMD and forced down UN inspection.

US has damaged itself by ruining the planet by slaughtering too many innocent people in the multi-millions for last 50 years as US has been acting like an International outlaw. ON calling him espionage man, Bradley Manning was acquitted, yet the serious sentencing to come tells that US is obviously going through the dirty extremism with no truth and any real reality.

US has eroded, polluted, corroded the thoughts of western Europe and Japan by brianwashing them to dictate to them to join in, to do wrong while spying on them at the same time. US attempts to make Western Europe to be slaves and subservants to them so that they could become evils to conduct the Iraq war or other wars, to have the most degrading disgrace of any humans in modern times. US has committed unlawfulness to these western European nations so that the big thug as evil villain will satisfy its crave of pervert creed to hassle against European and Nato nations.

US has done too many crimes to this world in order to hamper the world, where its conducts and actions are guilty of all wrongdoings by engaging the unlawful and wrongful direction globally.

Its people are living under totalitarian scheme to be enslaved in the falsehood to downgrade themselves while there is no such economy that can go anywhere that US people are victims of a volatile police state suffering immensely in many areas, as many too bad and evil matters inside are untold.

European Nations must sort it out from the bad, ugly and wrong of US to position to stands of righteousness for the world, to do the right things with justice, that they must on longer join US to do wrong but implement the truth of justice for all on the planet.

Besides on the needs for these people of the planet to stand up with back-bone obligation with people around the world to do all rightfully, this is the critical direction of these changing times that global people had better realize they have to do all that in order to make sense for this world.

THE WORLD HAS CHANGED, AS ALL THAT BAD AND WRONG AND UGLY ARE NOT TOLD AND PRESENTED FROM US, the people around the world must be acknowledging knowing based on all real and true facts to move on to the forward future, to get things done properly.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#55 Jul 31, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
hardly apprehend what you said. what bureaucrats? Do your visa officers strike over?
83% population of the world dislike Chinese? where did the data come from?
Do you understand the percent meaning?
=======
It is a waste of time talking, dumbo ass.
Learn to speak and write proper English words and sentences first.
You keep talking about those welcoming you the bureaucrats. Bureaucrats are the staff of tourism,and immigration department people who you people will never meet and see them, but the border agents who might lock you people up.

Surely if I go to bars, no one says tome liking your dumb fools but say much against you people. They are the customers as the general public who will treat you badly. Unlike you the human waste, CERTAINLY people for Snowden are more than 88% as many want him to be US president too.
People against China are huge numbers. By reading the topic of this forum, one can understand the meaning--"""but at Least the World Likes the U.S. Better Than China.""
That says few like China, as it appears US is not likeable either, so China is worse than US.
You seem to be under-educated by talking what is educated, with your behavior. the future will tell less Chinese will be coming here for sure and face it with worst for you.

You are of too low level as a stupid fool to talk to me.

Swallow the degenerate gut, because I won't speak to dirty asshole fool like you.

THAT IS THE END--there is no need to talk to me , but some others else if you want to learn about people against you and about English. Enough is enough , go take Your sicko Chinese LSD and get lost.
Now What

La Salle, IL

#56 Jul 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
Just because US hides its bad, it does not mean there are too many bad and shameful things which are not opened up and told, that you think US is all that good.
US still has war criminal Bush wanted by the world, in addition to hacking the planet. But US has acted like a big thug criminal like Obama, by creating International disorder, breaking International regulations, trying to get Snowden.
US has done lots of wrongs, making Iraq lots of violences every day for at least last 11 years since it started that and illegally invaded Iraq by committing perjury on WMD and forced down UN inspection.
US has damaged itself by ruining the planet by slaughtering too many innocent people in the multi-millions for last 50 years as US has been acting like an International outlaw. ON calling him espionage man, Bradley Manning was acquitted, yet the serious sentencing to come tells that US is obviously going through the dirty extremism with no truth and any real reality.
US has eroded, polluted, corroded the thoughts of western Europe and Japan by brianwashing them to dictate to them to join in, to do wrong while spying on them at the same time. US attempts to make Western Europe to be slaves and subservants to them so that they could become evils to conduct the Iraq war or other wars, to have the most degrading disgrace of any humans in modern times. US has committed unlawfulness to these western European nations so that the big thug as evil villain will satisfy its crave of pervert creed to hassle against European and Nato nations.
US has done too many crimes to this world in order to hamper the world, where its conducts and actions are guilty of all wrongdoings by engaging the unlawful and wrongful direction globally.
Its people are living under totalitarian scheme to be enslaved in the falsehood to downgrade themselves while there is no such economy that can go anywhere that US people are victims of a volatile police state suffering immensely in many areas, as many too bad and evil matters inside are untold.
European Nations must sort it out from the bad, ugly and wrong of US to position to stands of righteousness for the world, to do the right things with justice, that they must on longer join US to do wrong but implement the truth of justice for all on the planet.
Besides on the needs for these people of the planet to stand up with back-bone obligation with people around the world to do all rightfully, this is the critical direction of these changing times that global people had better realize they have to do all that in order to make sense for this world.
THE WORLD HAS CHANGED, AS ALL THAT BAD AND WRONG AND UGLY ARE NOT TOLD AND PRESENTED FROM US, the people around the world must be acknowledging knowing based on all real and true facts to move on to the forward future, to get things done properly.
There is some truth to what you say. You need to look at it from this point of view. The world was at war 2 Supper Powers or supper power teams. The US and USSR fought a proxy war in a lot of countries. It is a sad but true statement. Now The world has many Super Powers China India Pakistan are the new ones and the United States is the Only Mega Power left both Financial and Militarily

And I make no apologies nor should any United States Leaders. As Far As I Am Concerned All US Presidents Are Great People!
1 post removed
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#58 Jul 31, 2013
++++++++

CBS/AP/ July 31, 2013, 2:43 PM
Drones, Afghanistan on the agenda as Kerry visits Pakistan

Secretary of State John Kerry is greeted by U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan Richard Olson upon his arrival in Islamabad, Pakistan, Wednesday, July 31, 2013./ POOL,AP PHOTO/JASON REED
3 Comments
/3 Shares/14 Tweets/Stumble/EmailMore +
ISLAMABAD A new set of players but the same lingering issues are confronting John Kerry on his first visit to Pakistan as U.S. secretary of state: the fight against extremism, American drone attacks inside the country and the war in Afghanistan.

++++++++++

Referring to the above report, THIS PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE ARE very CONFUSED and corrupted, AS THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING DEAD BODIES by taking US money, because they would rather be interested in the money to take from US when US drones have killed lots of their families and innocent people, but not terrorists there.

Drones are very dangerous and wild, as are blind for just hitting people at random.
And any people can be hit by US drones as they hack them too around the world.

This is another wrongdoing of US.

Since China is most unliked, how would that make US be likeable by the world with war criminal Bush, drones, and, beyond spying on world people?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#59 Jul 31, 2013
@$#()_

When China is disliked by most global people, pretty soon, the world is waking up to not let its people come to people's lands worldwide by their smuggling.

The Chinese are also very corrupted, as they go to Middle East do work hard LABOR, including Saudi
Arabia and Egypt, and the Chinese women wold work as dirty prostitutes in Japan.

As it is ridiculous as they Chinese say they have a great economy, why would they have to go outside to take other jobs then and not work inside for fancy jobs, hard labor and being hookers?

As they are also beggars by saying some people welcome them, their crying mouths are just so stupid as if they think people want them to be around, by still not being with the real reality.

That is one reason that China is most disliked on earth.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#60 Jul 31, 2013
The Chinese are also very corrupted, as they go to Middle East to do work in hard LABOR, including Saudi Arabia and Egypt, and the Chinese women would work as dirty prostitutes in Japan.

The fact of the matter is that China's economy is falling and the world is hardly with good economies, any Chinese tourists who come must be corrupted as well by stealing the money and dumping families to think that there might be a chance for them to live outside.

The people who do not know what the real facts of lives and stands as humans, they are worse being the sub-human as filthy AS THEY CAN BE.

HOW WOULD THE CHINESE BE LIKEABLE THEN?

OF COURSE THE WORLD PEOPLE ARE RIGHT BY REJECTING CHINESE TO COME, as people on the planet have better societies with no but less Chinese around since lots of people are not doing good in the economies, besides, in US especially .
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#61 Jul 31, 2013
------

1 hr ago | Coast Reporter
UN experts given green light to investigate three alleged chemical weapons attacks in Syria
U.N. experts will travel to Syria as soon as possible to investigate three alleged incidents of chemical weapons attacks, the United Nations announced Wednesday.

------

Related to the above report, is it going to repeat another Iraq?

The issue is not chemical usage, for no chemical weapons usage has proven that kill a lot of people in Syria. As were UN inspectors by causing confusion for US to make opportunities and excuses to lie to get into Iraq, this could not repeat again.

The stand is not of whether chemical weapons issue--chemical weapons have not been widely mixed up and killed few if ever were as rebels fight people of Syria and that is their sovereignty, not necessarily rebels'.

Rebels are alleged to use chemical weapons by all sides saying it.
The point is that US still has a war criminal Bush in the Iraq case when Iraq is still a total awful mess today (after too long the time of more than 11 years), generated by US invasion as it is guilty, no US wrongful doing and position can be taken place again to Syria and elsewhere.

Based on true facts as are, the world and UN had better not let US get to Syria again, but deal with the matters of Iraq that US must be held responsible of.
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#62 Jul 31, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
New China wrote: hardly apprehend what you said. what bureaucrats? Do your visa officers strike over?
83% population of the world dislike Chinese? where did the data come from?
Do you understand the percent meaning?
=======
It is a waste of time talking, dumbo ass.
Learn to speak and write proper English words and sentences first.
You keep talking about those welcoming you the bureaucrats. Bureaucrats are the staff of tourism,and immigration department people who you people will never meet and see them, but the border agents who might lock you people up.
Surely if I go to bars, no one says tome liking your dumb fools but say much against you people. They are the customers as the general public who will treat you badly. Unlike you the human waste, CERTAINLY people for Snowden are more than 88% as many want him to be US president too.
well, your mouth should be clear a bit.

that's why I come here to learn writing a proper sentences. However, Ca's English seems a bit difference from USA's.

what is 'You keep talking about those welcoming you the bureaucrats.'?
are yu meaning You keep talking about those bureaucrats welcoming you?
or those who are welcoming you is the bureaucrats?
you may check and confirm that.

it was reported that visa officers from Canada is striking. are you sure?
when is it over? no visa, on one can visit Ca. right?

tome? what is tome? or who? or you are tome? Im vague.
yu may live in Quebec?

more than 88% as many...? eh? I see, your drinking fellows are all those who live in country and know a little about politics of the state.
class is difference, idea is diff, too.

crop is ripping, minding your business in the orchard is more better than talking about politics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min huntcoyotes 265,032
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) 9 min R12 Freon 1,998
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 11 min huntcoyotes 145
News US Sen. Elizabeth Warren launches book tour 12 min anonymous 97
News Nation-Now 47 mins ago 7:57 p.m.First protected... 19 min huntcoyotes 18
News Comments 20 min anonymous 1
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 21 min huntcoyotes 41
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,520,792
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 4 hr davy 197
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 9 hr Lawrence Wolf 232
More from around the web