George W. Bush's dog Barney dies

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

"Barney was by my side during our eight years in the White House," Bush wrote. "He never discussed politics and was always a faithful friend.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The only “position” you would be in is the fetal position… and most likely it will be under your bed as you shake uncontrollably like the little coward that you are...
I tell you, it is so amusing how the very people who use to talk so much crap are now humble and soft spoken now that ‘We the People’ just showed them that they have no say in our country.
Let's test your theory maggot, say it to our face. I'll pop you like the big zit you are.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The only “position” you would be in is the fetal position… and most likely it will be under your bed as you shake uncontrollably like the little coward that you are...
I tell you, it is so amusing how the very people who use to talk so much crap are now humble and soft spoken now that ‘We the People’ just showed them that they have no say in our country.
You are the epitome of "crap". You represent a percentage of people where your opinions and views must be 100% or you put your your index fingers in your ears and start screaming so anyone else with an opinion or view can not be heard. You call people names like it is water flowing from a river and when taking to task you get defensive and destroy others from puzzified media. But you see I have a say. And the laws you enacted will be used against you. An old Soviet General Secretary spoke those words over a half century ago. And we are close. I am cheap. Just pay me. Like everyone else. And I wil go away. I will take 200 thousand dollars plus real inflation from five years ago. The real cowards to me are the parasites who played the system into a free fall. WE THE PEOPLE is a fallacy. Yeah, pay the tens of millions of tax payer and homeowners and savers who took the rap and were used for collateral for this fereeloading nation and you will have 100% agreement. But you see, they can't. So a Sgt. Rock type person like you will have no problem in the new ers. An era of guns and defense for when the parasite hordes come running out of the blue areas when the checks bounce. And oh yeah. You must really read history. Secular books and the Bible tell you what happens. You thief. I must have really touched a nerve with you to write that. To bad you can't agree to hammer out issues. Enjoy the time we have left. For a new era is beckoning. One of tyranny, cruelty and for some, getting even.
DEM AND DEM PROUD OF IT

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
R.I.P. Barney. You were the only one in the family with a brain.
So true!
DEM AND DEM PROUD OF IT

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm cracking up over the remarks made by the rethugs here...must be TERRIBLE to be a rethug in these times, you are all so miserable. Keep it up, we are enjoying your misery!!
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
R.I.P. Barney. You were the only one in the family with a brain.
Condolences to the Bush family for the loss of their family dog.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

The guns boss, the guns..flying off the shelves...bwhahhahaaha...and the Dems can't do nothing about it...perma miserable bastards...
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You are the epitome of "crap".
Weren't you listening when Jindal advised your backward thinking loser white tented party :

”We’ve got to stop being the ‘Stupid Party.’ It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,”
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> the big zit
Weren't you listening when Jindal advised your backward thinking loser white tented party :

”We’ve got to stop being the ‘Stupid Party.’ It’s time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults,”
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
They stopped being the "conservative party"! They have nothing to lose anymore. because there are many people who won't be voting for them if they continue the half azz progressive party schtick.Responsibility, no matter what your views, it is unhealthy to have two major parties who are close in most of their decisions except for a few issues. The modern Repub just drags his feet a bit on domestic ones. And if you disagree look at the leftward movement of the nation. In a secular vein, The major economic demand I have to make is for them to get rid of the corruption. I have written it a multitude of time. That would probably cut near most of the deficit. but those who steal, pilfer, take and whatever else will feel the stings along with some innocents for a short while as we have institutionalized it. Our state, local and federal governments are so massive now, we can't even begin to compete with other nations and are losing ground to them. These nations are not our buddies. Alliances change. Friends become enemies. When not needed we throw each other away. At some point, the Asians will tell us to take a hike as their economies jump start to the point we are not needed. Then we will pay much higher prices for the things we need. Yeah...clean the system up. you will never even get a whiff of utopia without it and even that is questionable.

Since: Dec 07

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Dogs are great; right-wing idiot owners who lie a nation into war after his ineptitude allowed the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch (9-11) are bad.
The only real person who allowed 9/11 was bill clinton you sewer dwelling immature turd.

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't realize who said it and how many blue dog democrats and republicans think that Jindell is a clown that has in the past endorsed creationism in public schools even though he was a degree in Biology. Thus he was happy to roll in sh!t when he thought it would win elections but now he is terribly against it.

He won't last long,,,but it's apparently given you some useless propaganda for awhile....hilarious.
Ted Rawlings

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Poor Barney. At least his is something else for cold hearted partisans at MSNBC and CNN to cheer about. Maddow and Blitzer will probably do entire shows on how much they loved to see the beloved Pet die.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
If you want a cracker, just say so. Otherwise get back on your perch and stop trying to imitate a human.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
The wrong Barney died.
You are one person I'd love to meet face to face.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Barney was the only good black to ever live in the White House. At least he wasn't a Marxist POS. May he rest in peace. Dogs make the best people (they aren't liberals).
Still shell-shocked, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

radiofreeamerica wrote:
The next story you see about this will be a liberal "journalist" suggesting that Bush killed the dog.
Naw, Bush specialized in humans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Obama wanted to have it for supper.
Did you hear that along with the other voices?

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, Bush specialized in humans.
That would be democrat LBJ in creating dead humans at a massive scale...

Bush conquered aids in Africa saving millions.

You're as funny as a horseback ride through a briar patch, boy.
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Dogs are great; right-wing idiot owners who lie a nation into war after his ineptitude allowed the worst terrorist attack on American soil happen on his watch (9-11) are bad.
I see the scum have logged in. Once again Fake marine Patty shows his stupidity and lack of education/class.

Chandler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, Bush specialized in humans.
Not hardly...that would be the demorats who have caused more and costlier wars than anyone.....notice our enemies are buidling up now???

As they did during Clinton's years!!

Screwballs!!

THE SHORT BUS HAS ARRIVED! Where's your helmet???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••