Messina: Ad Flood Damps Anti-Obama At...

Messina: Ad Flood Damps Anti-Obama Attacks

There are 86 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Messina: Ad Flood Damps Anti-Obama Attacks. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

President Barack Obama's campaign manager Jim Messina tours the floor at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Monday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Messina is full of shit and wishful thinking.
Obama is going to get crushed in November.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#2 Sep 17, 2012
SEE MOVIE 2016

NEVER in the history of the world has a country had a traitor like this one!!!
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#3 Sep 17, 2012
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

==========

The other 53% of entitlement recipients:

Sarah Palin - each year receives a dividend check from the State of Alaska each year for doing nothing as part of the Alaska Permanent fund.

Michelle Bachmann - her family receives farm subsidies. her husband receives medicare/medicaid payments.

All of Congress - receive taxpayer paid health care benefits.

Mormon Rich Money and the 1%- the government enacted the "Bush tax cuts" in 2001 giving the 1% one of the biggest government "entitlements" for the past 11 years. Mormon Rich Money received a standard deduction from the government for each of his children.

==========

Get over yourself Mormon Rich Money. This working middle class taxpayer will be voting for Obama! Thanks for revealing what you really think of me.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Hussain the Terrible wrote:
SEE MOVIE 2016
NEVER in the history of the world has a country had a traitor like this one!!!
I saw it. You are absolutely correct.
Clint Eastwood

Lovettsville, VA

#5 Sep 17, 2012

Why isn't Obama talking about HIS RECORD?

He can't. It's Terrible. The only thing a pig like obama can do is point the other way and hope people like con man look.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Rominee's statement that came out today will make an excellent ad. Right out of the horse's mouth.
Clint Eastwood

Lovettsville, VA

#7 Sep 17, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Rominee's statement that came out today will make an excellent ad. Right out of the horse's mouth.

Yes, I think Bill Clinton said the same thing as Romney. It will be interesting to see Romney have Bill Clinton help Welfare losers like yourself "see the light."

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2012
The misdirection will be the legacy of this WH and its team.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
==========
The other 53% of entitlement recipients:
Sarah Palin - each year receives a dividend check from the State of Alaska each year for doing nothing as part of the Alaska Permanent fund.
Michelle Bachmann - her family receives farm subsidies. her husband receives medicare/medicaid payments.
All of Congress - receive taxpayer paid health care benefits.
Mormon Rich Money and the 1%- the government enacted the "Bush tax cuts" in 2001 giving the 1% one of the biggest government "entitlements" for the past 11 years. Mormon Rich Money received a standard deduction from the government for each of his children.
==========
Get over yourself Mormon Rich Money. This working middle class taxpayer will be voting for Obama! Thanks for revealing what you really think of me.
Attention excrement!!! Get off your worthless 47% azz and get a job...I need your money to buy a new car, bigoted b*tch.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Yepper Romney's words are true and equate to tough love. The ones feeding off taxpayers and never missed seeing a midday Jerry Springer show are the ones who are pushing those in need over a cliff...Hard working taxpayers are subsidizing the votes for obama.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2012
The last poll had NC by 4 points for Romney...
So much for the voice-vote DNC.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#12 Sep 17, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention excrement!!! Get off your worthless 47% azz and get a job...I need your money to buy a new car, bigoted b*tch.
You are Republican RINO Personality Disorder #2: The Tourrette’s Sufferer.

Your opinion means sh*t you disgusting piece of sh*t considering you hold a rapist of little boys Sandusky to a higher regard than the President of the United States of America. You disgust me and every decent human being.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

JohnInLA wrote:“Attention con artist!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky”

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Mormon Rich Money needs to get over himself. He is the king of government handouts---how much of those handouts did he ship overseas again instead of creating jobs at home?
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#14 Sep 17, 2012
In another part of the video, Romney says he was visiting a Chinese factory during his tenure as chief executive of Bain Capital, a private equity firm.

"When I was back in my private equity days, we went to China to buy a factory there," Romney is heard saying. "It employed about 20,000 people. And they were almost all young women between the ages of about 18 and 22 or 23. They were saving for potentially becoming married."
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#15 Sep 17, 2012
We really didn't need a hidden video to show what Mormon Rich Money actually felt about Americans. But he needs to get over himself. He gets more government handouts in terms of dollars than the poorest of Americans.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Watching the solemn faced obama and hilliary it was clear the goal for those two was to distance themselves from the murders of 4 innocent Americans who as we now know were sitting ducks.
The White House smoke is beginning to clear and we are seeing who is responsible for not keeping a close eye on the hen house. This incident reeks with incompetence just like the very close call on Christmas Day a few years ago when the perp's own father blew the whistle and no one took him seriously. For Libya it appears there were warnings that went beyond the mere anger over a movie and no one bothered to inform those in harm's way.
Once again the incompetence reeks and the self serving chumps for change are distancing themselves with finger pointing and spurious condolences. It's a very sick obamanation and it must end or the next victims of their utter incompetence could be you and yours.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Sep 17, 2012
I think Romney was talking about the 47% of Americans who dont pay any taxes.
You know, the ones who live off the government, so everyone else pays for them.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#18 Sep 17, 2012
nobama wrote:
Everyone lives off of the government in some way or another. Either that or he insulted all us working middle class Americans who do vote for Obama and DO pay taxes. Rich Money is full of himself if he thinks only he and his 1% pay taxes. Tell that to the IRS when they cut out a piece of my paycheck every two weeks.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
We really didn't need a hidden video to show what Mormon Rich Money actually felt about Americans. But he needs to get over himself. He gets more government handouts in terms of dollars than the poorest of Americans.
Attention excrement!!! News for you...Let's match Romney's chartable contributions against both those self-serving marxist tightwads obama and biden. You can shove the results up your libelous sandusky punkazz.
Furthermore, this is a debate forum: obama/ayers...chick, chick, chicken.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#20 Sep 17, 2012
nobama wrote:
Income taxes. They don't pay income taxes..it is an important point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 min Don Barros Serrano 2,937
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 min thetruth 10,814
News Stressful times for low-polling Republicans who... 1 min Le Jimbo 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Realtime 1,263,604
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Enter 194,565
Time to go? 1 min jimi-yank 2,502
News Clinton Slams 'New York Times' Over False ... 1 min Your Ex 17
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min sandy1 336,690
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 190,179
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 43 min Le Jimbo 50
More from around the web