Kerry continues Syria talks drive

Kerry continues Syria talks drive

There are 67 comments on the Andover Advertiser story from Sep 9, 2013, titled Kerry continues Syria talks drive. In it, Andover Advertiser reports that:

US secretary of state John Kerry will continue his quest to secure support for military action against Syria in talks with Foreign Secretary William Hague.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Andover Advertiser.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#45 Sep 9, 2013
Please don't feed the trolls.
watta booteafool world

Fishers, IN

#46 Sep 9, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Mental case #2
8boy! U C Hu leading da 3Muskeytears!! French fries with Heinz! U is so Gooooof!;-00
watta booteafool world

Fishers, IN

#47 Sep 9, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Kerry's past experience testifying about war is paying off. Who would doubt the word of such a decorated war hero?
Kerry aflow Collin Powel road n Rodman copy Jane Fonday!!!;-00
watta booteafool world

Fishers, IN

#48 Sep 9, 2013
Watta, And Over Add file?????????;-000
watta booteafool world

Fishers, IN

#49 Sep 9, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
He did seem rather upset, don't know why as no one has proved that the attack was the work of the Assad regime.
I've seen reports that would suggest the contrary.
http://rt.com/news/sarin-gas-turkey-al-nusra-...
I think the Yanks are talking bollocks again.
UK! does Tony Blair got hook with Bush bait??;-000
watta booteafool world

Fishers, IN

#50 Sep 9, 2013
2morrow wil bee more fundo newseumisty!;-000

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Kellyville, Australia

#51 Sep 9, 2013
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really enjoy making your clueless self more foolish than you already are? Most of you Obama Sheeple are going to be the losers once they run out of other people's money! No wonder Obama got elected twice! The stupidity is overwhelming!
Proverb: Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Obama Voter's Revision:
Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with unlimited free minutes, free internet, cash for his clunker, food stamps, section 8 housing, free contraceptives, Medicaid, ninety-nine weeks of unemployment, free medicine, and he will vote Democrat the rest of his lifeĀ…even after he's dead!!
Professor that's really quite good , I didn't think you had it in you .
But since you mention the idea of dead , take a moment to contemplate its meaning.
And when you have,! confer with my thoughts about it, which are.
My living tissue will decompose and vanish from the face of the earth , eventually all things will be the same as me .
Holding within from without is the residue of meaning that I have become.
Between abstract and idea is the residue I refer too.
Exactly how can a cell relate to other cells and infer , instinct, or insight, that's abstract,! and idea is the perfection before creation trying to get back there by dying.
Of course he will never make it , to unwind creation is more impossible than creating it.
Maybe not for you.
You Jews have created so much creation the whole world livers in your concocted reality.
That's because you are the anti Christ and have created an anti reality to prove it.
Now get lost. Murder.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52 Sep 9, 2013
I think Obama is golfing while taking psychogenic drugs to treat his obvious mental illness.
This way he's out of the picture until he recovers some of his faculties due to the strong after-effects of his drugs.
Why else would he be golfing at such perilous times?
Why?
Answer that.

rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#53 Sep 9, 2013
I don't know

Location hidden

#54 Sep 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
I don't know
No one does..

Location hidden

#55 Sep 10, 2013
Kerry wants to hit Assad with his medals that he is so ashamed of.
Democreeps are hypocrites..

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#56 Sep 10, 2013
Lighten up on the atrocities rhetoric Mr. Kerry, he's the latest fuzzy red line news from ABC:

"I don't anticipate that you would see a succession of votes this week or anytime in the immediate future," Obama said. "So I think there will be time during the course of the debates here in the United States for the international community, the Russians and the Syrians to work with us and say is there a way to resolve this."

Shortly after Obama's comments, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, R-Nev., said on the Senate floor that he would delay a vote on authorizing military force in Syria, which was originally scheduled for Wednesday.

rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#57 Sep 10, 2013
The strike is off ,we all of us got struck lucky.
who

Reading, UK

#58 Sep 10, 2013
watta booteafool world wrote:
<quoted text>
UK! does Tony Blair got hook with Bush bait??;-000
Huh?
Is this code?

Location hidden

#59 Sep 11, 2013
What an idiot Kerry turns out to be.
I guess he won't run for president and I know Killary of Benghazi can't run.
The Nazicrats are getting stupider everyday it seems.
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#62 Sep 11, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
I think Obama is golfing while taking psychogenic drugs to treat his obvious mental illness.
This way he's out of the picture until he recovers some of his faculties due to the strong after-effects of his drugs.
Why else would he be golfing at such perilous times?
Why?
Answer that.
That is really funny. Well the first part where you make the claim:
Eighthman wrote:
I think
That is the funny part

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#63 Sep 11, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really funny. Well the first part where you make the claim:
<quoted text>
That is the funny part
I can see how could view thinking as odd or funny.

Liberals are all spoon fed what to say and think from the chi com alinsky handbook.

Location hidden

#64 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see how could view thinking as odd or funny.
Liberals are all spoon fed what to say and think from the chi com alinsky handbook.
Really Mj, Not only do I check my facts I can out debate you on any subject your tiny tin foil hat covered head can conjure up. Try me.

FACTS - confounding republicans since 1973

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#65 Sep 11, 2013
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Mj, Not only do I check my facts I can out debate you on any subject your tiny tin foil hat covered head can conjure up. Try me.
FACTS - confounding republicans since 1973
Where is lois lerner?

Location hidden

#66 Sep 11, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is lois lerner?
Probably having morning coffee. I am not the psychic friends network mj, I have no crystal ball into people's homes. Why is her location important to you? Is she missing? Abducted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,417,816
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min ChromiuMan 204,787
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min HILLARY 2016 239,227
News Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her ... 4 min Ivyawe 46
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Strel 15,783
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 7,507
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 8 min An NFL Fan 1,002
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 20 min Trumping On MMXVI 272
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Coffee Party 393,236
More from around the web