GOP blues

Full story: Chicago Tribune

With polls showing a possible bloodbath in November, House Republicans have been working feverishly to rebrand themselves.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2014
Stan

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Judged:

A party as extremist as the Republicans can't survive for long without the help of accidents, like a successful war or an unusually gifted Presidential candidate. They don't have either in 2008, and they'll soon be out of office. I say good riddance, and come back again when you've learned your lesson.
Mike N

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Judged:

Republicans lost Congress "largely because of sleazy scandals and wasteful spending". What was that other thing? It'll come to me (but never to the Tribune's editors)...wait...oh! The war in Iraq.
1 post removed
BEAN

Longboat Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

As a Conservative Republican,The Republican party will get their ass handed to them this time around.No doubt about it.

They have gotton away from Conservative dogma.They became liberal.

Spending like liberals ,poor decisions,no long rang plans about any thing,they deserve to go.

This is good however,four years of the lunatics taking over the White House,will act like Shock Treatment to the country.

As Pres. Regan,fixed the mess of Jimmy Carter,so to will as of yet ,an unknown save our ass....untill the next cycle.

But first we gotta have pain..Democrats will give us that!
JohnP

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Judged:

Real Republicans believe in less government (especially at the federal level), low taxes, reduced spending of taxpayers money, balanced budgets, intelligent use of a strong military and efficient and effective use of government resources, when necessary. Unfortunatly, too many Republicans thought that if they ran around with a Bible in their hands, they could waste money and make incredibly bad decisions with respect to how this country should be run. When Republicans go back to being Republicans, they'll be successful again.
Whodathunkit

Bloomingdale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

Perhaps the Republicans get can themselves added to the Endangered Species List.
J Gary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

You mean Dick Cheney's policies haven't been good for this country? Too bad you are about 4 years too late on this editorial.
Damien
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Kade
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Adios GOP.
2 posts removed
Charlot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 2 min scirocco 359
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min The Dude 114,890
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 4 min serfs up 207
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,099,258
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Righteous 1,716
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 10 min scirocco 1,816
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min loose cannon 177,268
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min Coffee Party 255,623
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 40 min hardhead 227
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 53 min LRDII 1,280
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••