Obama balances world crises with golf...

Obama balances world crises with golf, time off

There are 21 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 10, 2014, titled Obama balances world crises with golf, time off. In it, New York Post reports that:

President Barack Obama gave Americans an update on U.S. military strikes in Iraq on Saturday from a podium on the White House lawn with Marine One, the presidential helicopter, parked in the background.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ralph

Coleman, MI

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Might as well.Playing games is the only thing he is good at.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2 Aug 10, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Might as well.Playing games is the only thing he is good at.
So it was no problem when Bush did the same? Remember this?

You can't have it both ways.
1 post removed
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#4 Aug 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TCm9788Tb5gXX
B-b-b-bush....

Well that didn't take long. Two posts and the "What about Bush..." chorus chimes in.

OTOH... are you as critical of Obama playing golf as you were of Bush? Did you compare Bush to Clinton?

I doubt it.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#5 Aug 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
These pathetic unpatriotic right-wing tea-bagging idiots will never get over the fact that the Black guy won… TWICE, and has accomplished great achievements over his 2 terms in spite of republicans obstructionism and doing everything to undermine his Presidency.
Osama bin Laden is dead, the economy has improved, the Stock Market is through the roof and unemployment is down with over 2 hundred thousand jobs being created every month.

As he golfs, they will gripe; just enjoy it… as President Obama spends another wonderful and well deserved vacation with his family. I love that I get the great pleasure and satisfaction of living through this historic moment of the Obama Presidency all while watch these tea-bagging fools suffer… absolutely love it, LOL!
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#6 Aug 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
These pathetic unpatriotic right-wing tea-bagging idiots will never get over the fact that the Black guy won… TWICE, and has accomplished great achievements over his 2 terms in spite of republicans obstructionism and doing everything to undermine his Presidency.
Osama bin Laden is dead, the economy has improved, the Stock Market is through the roof and unemployment is down with over 2 hundred thousand jobs being created every month.
As he golfs, they will gripe; just enjoy it… as President Obama spends another wonderful and well deserved vacation with his family. I love that I get the great pleasure and satisfaction of living through this historic moment of the Obama Presidency all while watch these tea-bagging fools suffer… absolutely love it, LOL!
<y-a-a-w-n>

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Obama's great, everyone else sucks.

Same drivel, another day.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7 Aug 10, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
B-b-b-bush....
Well that didn't take long. Two posts and the "What about Bush..." chorus chimes in.
OTOH... are you as critical of Obama playing golf as you were of Bush? Did you compare Bush to Clinton?
I doubt it.
Yeah, we know / the truth hurts, don't it?

but let's see - Bush never left his ranch, even after he declared war o sovereign nation and had the nerve to say that after putting thousands of troops on the ground.

Obama assisted in a humanitarian effort, at the behest of the Iraqi government!

Guess you cant see the difference.

Not surprised.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#8 Aug 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please stop with "the Black guy won" BS?

Bring Obama Back!

#9 Aug 10, 2014
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
<y-a-a-w-n>
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Obama's great, everyone else sucks.
Same drivel, another day.
And yet here you are responding to it; obsessed over anything and everything that I post... go away now groupie, go away; fly fly fly, LOL.

Bring Obama Back!

#10 Aug 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because that is the only reason that many of these right-wing racist oppose President Obama. I am going to call a spade a spade.
I’m sorry it that bothers you, but as long as I see the hate and bigotry I am going to slap them around with.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#11 Aug 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because that is the only reason that many of these right-wing racist oppose President Obama. I am going to call a spade a spade.
I’m sorry it that bothers you, but as long as I see the hate and bigotry I am going to slap them around with.
You do not combat bigotry with what many perceive as bigotry.

Allow time and history to come to that conclusion. You do not bother me - you do take away credibility from your own posts by reiterating this though.

Don't take it personally - I'm telling you in a friendly way.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#12 Aug 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we know / the truth hurts, don't it?
but let's see - Bush never left his ranch, even after he declared war o sovereign nation and had the nerve to say that after putting thousands of troops on the ground.
Obama assisted in a humanitarian effort, at the behest of the Iraqi government!
Guess you cant see the difference.
Not surprised.
And again with the B-b-b-bush...?

Seriously, you consider that an argument? Never mind you side-stepped the holding Democrat presidents accountable for playing golf, as you do Bush.

"You can't have it both ways."

Read that somewhere... sounded like it was posted by someone with integrity.

Guess not.

btw, can't wait for your next Topix hiatus. You weren't missed.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#13 Aug 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here you are responding to it; obsessed over anything and everything that I post... go away now groupie, go away; fly fly fly, LOL.
Actually, not.

You post a whole lotta bullshyt that I routinely scroll past. But I give your posts a read from time to time to see if you've done any growing up.

Not yet.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#14 Aug 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
"as long as I see the hate and bigotry"

No mirrors in your house?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#15 Aug 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush gave up golf because soldiers were dying. Has BO even mentioned his dead general yet?

Not that I'm aware of.

“you know i know”

denver

#16 Aug 10, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing you;ve ever slapped around is yur stunted pecker, Pattycakes.

“you know i know”

denver

#17 Aug 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after he learns how to spell "Corps"

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#18 Aug 10, 2014
Bush kept the lid on the boiling pot of global Terrorism.
Obama, through his lack of leadership, removed that lid and allowed the pot to spill over. Both Hillary and Kerry are complicit through their naive ineptness.

Just as President Clinton emboldened our terrorist enemies, Obama's policies gives them even more confidence.

Ask yourself where we will be with two more years of American Progressivism. I say we will not have terrorism at our door. We will have it behind it, enslaving us. And the rest of the civilized world will be justified in completing the destruction of America that Obama has initiated.

Our only hope is that the American people recognize the threat Obama and his Progressive policies present and act decisively through the electoral process in defense of this great Republic.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Aug 11, 2014
its too late, the non taxpayers now outnumber and outvote the taxpayers...the end is calculable.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#20 Aug 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush gave up golf because soldiers were dying. Has BO even mentioned his dead general yet?
Not that I'm aware of.
Bush made that comment while at his ranch. Sorry, but that is fact.

I'm not aware if Obama made any remarks regarding the 2 star general myself.

Bring Obama Back!

#21 Aug 11, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not combat bigotry with what many perceive as bigotry.
Allow time and history to come to that conclusion. You do not bother me - you do take away credibility from your own posts by reiterating this though.
Don't take it personally - I'm telling you in a friendly way.
We are just going to have to disagree... there is not an ounce of bigotry in any of my post (as far as race is concerned). although I am against ignorant right-wing racist... but it actually makes me happy every time I see so many people of diffent backgrounds coming together to show patriotic support for the President and the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,053
News This is why the first 100 days is a 'ridiculous... 2 min 07 Mustang 16
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 214
News Attorney General doesn't realize Hawaii is a state 4 min spud 323
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Jonah1 25,269
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Susanm 313,966
News Top StoryTrump tells young immigrants in US ill... 15 min Chilli J 63
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Limbertwig 265,236
News Americans have rendered their verdict on the fi... 3 hr Retribution 96
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 4 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 181
More from around the web