Dianne Feinstein's announcement about...

Dianne Feinstein's announcement about Brett Kavanaugh and the FBI smells like a political stunt

There are 33 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Thursday Sep 13, titled Dianne Feinstein's announcement about Brett Kavanaugh and the FBI smells like a political stunt. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

"I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court," the statement said. It added, "That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
C Kersey

Frisco, TX

#1 Thursday Sep 13
"This is despicable. It is obvious that the efforts they have made to bribe Susan Collins into voting against Brett Kavanaugh have failed... This is almost like Clarence Thomas. Near the end of his confirmation hearings, all of a sudden here came Anita Hill." ---Rush Limbaugh, 13 September 2018
Agreed

Charleston, WV

#2 Friday Sep 14
C Kersey wrote:
"This is despicable. It is obvious that the efforts they have made to bribe Susan Collins into voting against Brett Kavanaugh have failed... This is almost like Clarence Thomas. Near the end of his confirmation hearings, all of a sudden here came Anita Hill." ---Rush Limbaugh, 13 September 2018
We need term limits for congress and a mandatory retirement age of 80 years old. The process should not be disrupted by every babbling old fool. Things are moving slowly enough without such nonsense. Maxine and Nancy also fall into this category.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#3 Friday Sep 14
Before President Trump was elected he put out a list of people from which he would choose his Supreme Court nominees. There was already a seat open on the bench. Democrats had months to investigate each, and every one of them. Judge Kavanaugh has a stellar reputation. They could find nothing from his meetings with them, his record, his rulings. But one Senator had a letter from a secret woman, making a secret claim, about a secret event at a secret place from when she, and Brett Kavanaugh were in High school. Now everyone knows her secret, and the Senator wanted the FBI involved. Not when she got the secret letter, now when Democrats cannot stop the confirmation.
Agreed

Charleston, WV

#4 Friday Sep 14
Annie Oakly wrote:
Before President Trump was elected he put out a list of people from which he would choose his Supreme Court nominees. There was already a seat open on the bench. Democrats had months to investigate each, and every one of them. Judge Kavanaugh has a stellar reputation. They could find nothing from his meetings with them, his record, his rulings. But one Senator had a letter from a secret woman, making a secret claim, about a secret event at a secret place from when she, and Brett Kavanaugh were in High school. Now everyone knows her secret, and the Senator wanted the FBI involved. Not when she got the secret letter, now when Democrats cannot stop the confirmation.
I heard a rumor that Diane Feinstein had a love child with W.C. Fields although I cannot reveal the confidential source of this information. Needs to be investigated along with her Chinese staff. Can't be too careful these days. Bob Woodyard could handle the investigation since he doesn't have to document his sources like the little guys do.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#5 Friday Sep 14
Now that is funny. Quite right, but funny!!! Every one is making fun of Feinstein this morning. She made a fool of herself unless she produces the "secret" lady, and she cannot, because she doesn't exist.
bohart

Morristown, TN

#6 Friday Sep 14
This is slander, nothing more, from the senator that had a Chinese spy as her driver for 20 years
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#7 Friday Sep 14
I think the Democrats want to legalize narcotics, because they all use them. How else can you explain the paralyzingly stupid decisions they make?
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#8 Friday Sep 14
Oh goodness ar'nt all of these anon-o-mouse sources to be believed without any independent verification?

I heard the anon-o-mouse letter came from another anon-o-mouse source, that heard it from a third party.

You MUST believe that no one had anything done to them by a real human being!

Does the Democratic party thing that this crap is believable?
Agreed

Charleston, WV

#9 Saturday Sep 15
whiney beech wrote:
Oh goodness ar'nt all of these anon-o-mouse sources to be believed without any independent verification?

I heard the anon-o-mouse letter came from another anon-o-mouse source, that heard it from a third party.

You MUST believe that no one had anything done to them by a real human being!

Does the Democratic party thing that this crap is believable?
Just be thankful that we are not putting an unscrupulous hack such as Diane Feinstein on the Supreme Court.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Saturday Sep 15
Smells? It reeks beyond description!
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#11 Saturday Sep 15
The Democrats are desperate to keep the Supreme Court from going Constitutional. They abhor the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and probably the Declaration of Independence. They want to remake
America in Uncle Georges image of Europe. It cannot be done. Some of their past S C rulings remade law, they do not want them looked at again. They can't vote no on Kavanaugh's confirmation without first making themselves look ugly. That pretend letter from the secret lady on Friday made them look cheap, and stupid since the letter disappeared in the Hurricane news. And the FBI discounted it without merit.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#12 Saturday Sep 15
My My. We got a rightie circle jerk going on here. Funny.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 Saturday Sep 15
Say What wrote:
My My. We got a rightie circle jerk going on here. Funny.
When are you "coming" out of the middle?
1 post removed
Say What

Dalton, GA

#15 Saturday Sep 15
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>

When are you "coming" out of the middle?
Whiney I knew you would respond, are those you new knee pads working out?
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#16 Saturday Sep 15
I'll celebrate when Ole' Hatchet Face finally takes her dirt nap. Shouldn't be long now.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#17 Saturday Sep 15
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Whiney I knew you would respond, are those you new knee pads working out?
I really have no use for your well used knee pads.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#18 Saturday Sep 15
whiney beech wrote:
<quoted text>

I really have no use for your well used knee pads.
Whiney quit lying. Everybody knows the truth.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#19 Saturday Sep 15
DR X wrote:
I'll celebrate when Ole' Hatchet Face finally takes her dirt nap. Shouldn't be long now.
BANG BANG. Xman.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#20 Saturday Sep 15
Democrats are so desperate, it's laughable and pathetic.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#21 Saturday Sep 15
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

BANG BANG. Xman.
You'll probably be hearing that a lot. You don't want to be in any major cities next summer.
Just say'n.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservatism After Christianity 4 min Aquarius-WY 116
News Trump's land of delusion 4 min swampmudd 6,131
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min White Ghost 1,828,943
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 7 min waaasssuuup 1,050
News We're in crazytown: Explosive quotes from book ... 7 min Trump is a joke 458
News Manafort plea deal raises key question: What do... 9 min Trump is a joke 11
News Brett Kavanaugh accuser speaks out about her al... 10 min haupia pie 69
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min FUmonitor 105,814