Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack t...

Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform

There are 557 comments on the Taegan Goddard's Political Wire story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Grassley Links Boston Terror Attack to Immigration Reform. In it, Taegan Goddard's Political Wire reports that:

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley warned that Congress must take into account the events in Boston this week when working on comprehensive immigration reform to ensure "those who would do us harm do not receive benefits under the immigration laws," BuzzFeed reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Taegan Goddard's Political Wire.

conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#525 May 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>W.H. Marks Mother's Day By Celebrating Free Birth Control...
Too bad your mommie didn't seek some out.

hahahahahahahahaha
Cat74

United States

#526 May 11, 2013
Alqaeda is recruiting foreigners who are here to do their dirty work. Maybe not all Muslims are terrrorists, but since 9-11-01 all our terrorists are Muslims. We invite these bastards into our country, and then they try to blow us up. Now the Democrats, and some RINOs want to bring in 20 million more. Are they nuts!!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#527 May 11, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Spam on pooking. It's all you got.
DUMBOSPAMBOT,
4 posts removed
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#532 May 12, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Noted. More bot babble warning.
Yes. You're noted for that, tbeggar.
1 post removed

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#534 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I am not lying, and most people on here know I am not lying. No one has to lie about this incompetent Administration, they prove their incompetence every day in every way. I just watched Jay Carney try to defend the Administration against the truth about Benghazi. He was talking so fast, like a child when you catch them doing something wrong.
So a guy who's "talking fast" is a "liar," in your studied opinion?

LOL

That's what I mean when I say you're full of s--t...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#535 May 13, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
:
White face, put skinny pee pee away and zip up pants.
You type funny when eyes crossed.
Jimbo HEAP big liar, live under bridge in big stinky cardboard box...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#536 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Alqaeda is recruiting foreigners who are here to do their dirty work. Maybe not all Muslims are terrrorists, but since 9-11-01 all our terrorists are Muslims. We invite these bastards into our country, and then they try to blow us up. Now the Democrats, and some RINOs want to bring in 20 million more. Are they nuts!!
Provide proof of your first assertion.

Your last claim is BS, NOone is calling for us to "bring in" anyone, only to give some of the illegals (nowhere near 20 million) here already a path to citizenship. Republicans and Dems support this.

As usual, you're full of it.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#537 May 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimbo HEAP big liar, live under bridge in big stinky cardboard box...
You can't even prove water is wet boy. Give it up.
1 post removed
Cat74

United States

#539 May 13, 2013
You can pretend all you want, but the fact the Boston bombing terrorists were immigrants does make a difference in how the new "Immigration" policy is carried out. We don't want any more terrorists, and you cannot weed them out from all the illegals that are applying for amnesty. When you can guarantee the character of these criminaals let us know.

Hypoluxo Fl

#540 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even prove water is wet boy. Give it up.
But you can and do prove you are DUMBOSPAMBOT with every one of your off topic, ignorant, birther nut posts.

Hypoluxo Fl

#541 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You can pretend all you want, but the fact the Boston bombing terrorists were immigrants does make a difference in how the new "Immigration" policy is carried out. We don't want any more terrorists, and you cannot weed them out from all the illegals that are applying for amnesty. When you can guarantee the character of these criminaals let us know.
You can pretend and always be an ill informed moron. They came here seeking asylum as political refugees.

Applying as political refugees, Anzor and Zubeidat won U.S. asylum and landed in Boston in April 2002 with Dzhokhar, then 8. Tamerlan and his two sisters, Bella and Ailina, followed in July 2003...

I'll let you guess who was president in 2002.

Paris

#542 May 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>But you can and do prove you are DUMBOSPAMBOT with every one of your off topic, ignorant, birther nut posts.
Oh there you are. I thought you got bounced for Dumbospaming every thread.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#543 May 13, 2013
Au Spambolina from Chicago wrote:
<quoted text>You can't even prove water is wet to this dumbass boy from Chi-town. Give it up.
I suppose I may as well...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#544 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
No, it really DOESN'T unless you're anti-immigrant and anti-reform.

ANY immigrant, like any CITIZEN, could commit a crime. Denying all of them legitimate status because of the actions of a few, or of two, would be bigoted and absurd.

Which are two good words for describing most of your posts, come to think of it...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#545 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh there you are. I thought you got bounced for Dumbospaming every thread.
Um, no, that was your other former alter-ego au contraire, remember?

Your brain's not doing too well, is it?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#546 May 13, 2013
American Indian wrote:
<quoted text>
:
I know you have rage in heart. I sorry. I tell your wife I have no interest. She no take no for answer and say she deserve real man for change.
Please forgive Rising Sun.
Make-um posts as "American Indian" but really "American Jimbo," that about story, Big Chief Puppet made of Sock?:)
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#547 May 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You are so right, Cat74. These training camps are everywhere, I believe I've read there are like 36-38 camps. NOT GOOD

Hypoluxo Fl

#548 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh there you are. I thought you got bounced for Dumbospaming every thread.
No, I only do that to the DUMBOSPAM King, YOU.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#549 May 13, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right, Cat74. These training camps are everywhere, I believe I've read there are like 36-38 camps. NOT GOOD
Here's hoping they start building training camps for nutball righties like you and Cat. It will take some time, but you COULD eventually become useful, productive, non-divisive citizens of America.

Someday.:)

Paris

#550 May 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I may as well...
Oh my Harvey is changing post again. A clear violation of Topix. Liberals never obey the laws or rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min messianic114 219,618
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Quirky 412,946
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 22 min Well Well 2,433
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 34 min Bigot mysoginist ... 6,020
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 42 min Susanm 62
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 46 min Trumpbot watch 21,140
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 58 min Jay 259,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Well Well 1,497,797
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 1 hr nikolai longcocki... 178
More from around the web