Sen. Schumer urges Duffy, Brooks to m...

Sen. Schumer urges Duffy, Brooks to make unified Ren. Square de...

There are 13 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from May 18, 2009, titled Sen. Schumer urges Duffy, Brooks to make unified Ren. Square de.... In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Renaissance Square has been a hot topic between local leaders and today Senator Chuck Schumer was in town to urge the community to come to a consensus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

foxyrose

AOL

#1 May 18, 2009
THE MAYOR IS RIGHT - NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK DOWNTOWN AND LOOK AT THE FAILED FERRY PROJECT WHICH COST TAXPAYERS A LOT OF MONEY.
mike

Batavia, NY

#2 May 18, 2009
they want to give millions to the richest people in rochester. so they can exploit the poorest people in rochester. and to put in place a 'square that will house many items that people can afford.

it killed me about the fast ferry the taxed everyone for it but only the wealthy people of rochester could afford to ride it. but lets just say a good portion of the people that paid into that project could not afford to use it. its crazy man crazy
andy

Batavia, NY

#3 May 18, 2009
how dare they try to spend so much money on this when people can not afford to put food on their tables. how dare they.

duffy maggie no matter how you look at it you are both out of touch with the majority of they population
andy

Batavia, NY

#4 May 18, 2009
schumer thank goodness you came along now when the project fails duffy you can blame it on someone else. you can tell the public well the senator told me to do it. oh my god duffy and maggie your both disgusting
Marsha Rochester

Batavia, NY

#5 May 18, 2009
we can live without all of it,the high speed rail,will probably work if the working people can afford to ride on it,and it will have to hire people.What is wrong with the downtown MCC that we have now. If we get high speed rail do we really need the bus terminal?..I don't see anyone from the city or school district taking cuts in pay,why can't they tighten their belts like the rest of us.
Zan and Jayna

Rochester, NY

#6 May 18, 2009
"Wonder Twin powers, activate!"
Carl

Geneva, NY

#7 May 18, 2009
It all BS if you ask me
marytait

Batavia, NY

#8 May 18, 2009
Carl wrote:
It all BS if you ask me
what wonderful insight. its very true. how do you think they will use this to market themselves. i cant wait and see. its like they are just building resumes. maybe they wanna run for office down in fl
Wind Bag

Lima, NY

#9 May 19, 2009
Hey Schumer ... go somewhere and count the birds that hit jets and let the rest of us live our lives you useless old windbag.

Where are all the investigations into the gas companies that you promised 2 years ago? Matter of fact, where's ANYTHING you promised over the past years??? I don't agree with a WORD that comes out of your mouth, but if you're going to make promises at least KEEP THEM!

Typical Chuck-u-Suck though, all talk no walk.

Get away from us and stay down in your psycho liberal cesspool!
marytait

Batavia, NY

#10 May 19, 2009
the investigation of the power companies please they have him in their pockets thats why he didn't do what he said he would he lied. but he is still allowed to serve in his office. i know if i lied to my boss i would be fired but hey like man others he doesn't have to tell the truth
JustMe

Geneva, NY

#11 May 19, 2009
RenSquare - another worthless flop that will cost millions! Didn't they learn from the fast ferry?
Marsha Rochester

Batavia, NY

#12 May 19, 2009
to Just me NO they did not,but what is new they are smart people

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 19, 2014
foxyrose wrote:
THE MAYOR IS RIGHT - NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK DOWNTOWN AND LOOK AT THE FAILED FERRY PROJECT WHICH COST TAXPAYERS A LOT OF MONEY.
Yeah really. Now its all as if it never existed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Uncle Tab 239,693
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 16,021
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Notliz 1,419,667
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min woodtick57 21,200
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 14 min gwww 7
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 15 min Ave purisima 5
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Agents of Corruption 393,340
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 30 min Trumping On MMXVI 87
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 36 min Bakker 7,917
More from around the web