What will Michelle Obama do with 4 more years?

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBTV

21, 2013, file photo, President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama wave to guests after their dance at the Inaugural Ball at the 57th Presidential Inauguration in Washington.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
She will mind her own damn business and do whatever the hell she wants to do. Stay out of her business haters!
You think she will mind her own d*mn business??

No. She thinks that because Obama selected her to be the mother of his children, she's got to butt her nose in other people's business (like getting down about what foods people choose to eat).

We can only HOPE that she will mind he own business, but we KNOW she WON'T !!
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

fedupwiththemess wrote:
She will mind her own damn business and do whatever the hell she wants to do. Stay out of her business haters!
Is your obamaphone still working?
2 posts removed
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Pure grace, beauty and intelligence… God has truly blessed these United States of America with a great First Lady. She will be seen as possible our most popular First Lady who did more for this nation than any before her… she will be a tough act to follow.
You may want to look into the audits of all first Ladies of State and Nation before her and do a comparative market.

1. No other first lady had access to a computer for traitorism and embesselment crimes as hers.

2. No other first lady used Phone, Ipod, emails or other for communications systems. 1 crime in any of those catagories is a 12 year prison sentence.

Shall we do a comparative audit? She the only one alive to play and stay duration of life in prison. I don't see a problem here.

a Foriegn nation (WHITE) Royals, ran away from their nation to escape a audit of their cousin and inlaws crimes and conspiracies. They were less financed then other family members so thought for sure it would be them facing a prison term not the other royals. THese were the real hiearachy family of blue bloods.

They stole a Royal family from a nation visting them and ran away to USA back in history to hide out.

Both families are my parents sides. One stole the other in history both the real blue blood dna lines.

What did the First Lady find out? Rape/beatings; racketeered gossip of facial expressiona nd body smell to the rapes and beatings, and paid off by local zipcode ordiinence sector leads with the bank to do so, then they sell that infomraiton back to the killers ROyal Cousins and inlaws in other nations to exploit the trauma and get paid more. THey kidnapped and harmed us. I demanded military intervention to line up for their executions public.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to look into the audits of all first Ladies of State and Nation before her and do a comparative market.
1. No other first lady had access to a computer for traitorism and embesselment crimes as hers.
2. No other first lady used Phone, Ipod, emails or other for communications systems. 1 crime in any of those catagories is a 12 year prison sentence.
Shall we do a comparative audit? She the only one alive to play and stay duration of life in prison. I don't see a problem here.
a Foriegn nation (WHITE) Royals, ran away from their nation to escape a audit of their cousin and inlaws crimes and conspiracies. They were less financed then other family members so thought for sure it would be them facing a prison term not the other royals. THese were the real hiearachy family of blue bloods.
They stole a Royal family from a nation visting them and ran away to USA back in history to hide out.
Both families are my parents sides. One stole the other in history both the real blue blood dna lines.
What did the First Lady find out? Rape/beatings; racketeered gossip of facial expressiona nd body smell to the rapes and beatings, and paid off by local zipcode ordiinence sector leads with the bank to do so, then they sell that infomraiton back to the killers ROyal Cousins and inlaws in other nations to exploit the trauma and get paid more. THey kidnapped and harmed us. I demanded military intervention to line up for their executions public.
And to make matters worse a Beluim Dance group took Germany by storm to evolutionalise them to modern society. Hitler had a ransom for the Belguim groups return to their nation to stand trial. Outside of the fact he visted them in USA all the time. wound up carrying very much and eating at their home.

Madison Wisc and surrounding towns thought it was my fathers mothers family, society would force her to dance, and actully went over PResident and military heads and contacted German officals with a ransom list and which families they are to pay and they will kidnap her and her siblings and return them.

Grandfather side was the Werewolf royals(Avoca).
1 post removed
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

And more complaint...

Is She the best first lady?

In our lifetime for our grandparents, they had supplies delivered to their home. Groceiries as milk and bread were $2.50 a month for a months supply. For a full grocery list and the groceries $25 for delivery and food monthly. Medications were staged or trained in 2 times a year. 1/4 acre and your own $ for being a US citizen alone was delivered to a bank or local merchant you sign in with for the month. Or can be picked up at the post masters.

Now as ILLEGAL inflation rates on warehouse overstock form over 250 years ago sold on local shelves today,. You think she is great Im feeling the B word isn't she to order recall of all contraband in USA, isn't she to order audits and to return YOUR OWN monies to you.

We have California Bank owners in Madison Wisc. Now the rates went up on all merchandise to match their employees saleries in California. Rent went up, because contract to hire from Minn. Ill. Iowa are all working in Madison Wisc. They are on payroll in a local office in their own state and assume a check of WIsc money as well, For those on the zipcode ordinence contracts California bank got all wisc funds and allocate it out in California 3 city blocks around their main headquarters and refused to give Madison people their money and said "take it to court, and with you DA files back dated and neglected YOU CANT AFFORD TO BE SEEN IN COURt you'd go to prison".

I said attempt it Dik, I have 5 sheets of paper in my DA file, I am Classifed States Expert witness, top 7 females of state CLEAN and top 25 females in Nation. IDIOT

I tried to say "audit" my file, I can proof malpractice, billing malpractice, and Judicial malpractice and we can order a federal and military sieze on city and state affairs. The PResident said I was a crazy white whore and said to get this white B out my face and threw my file in the garbage. ATT and FBI can pull my telephone conversation with MS Clinton in Washington interesting call for sure.

"Hi honey, I'm your cousin,(I knew) Are you scared or excited?" (well I worked with Surgeon General and DA on my file I am not trying to be illegal I have a head injury and other and report self and try to consolidate on my life,I knew I was one of the wealthiest females in nation by error in records and file, as well medical discoveries and NAvy assisted my father with DNA tracking to Atlantis vaults, overrides GOvernment records and Vatican, I can't copmplain, just trying to stay safe.)
hal

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost, you fkn kkkoward.
If all you have is denigrating our military, you're truly a pusssccceee.
you dumb ass!the pat isnt a marine but is faking to be a marine!are you too stupid to know what an imposter is?the marine corp pat is a fake duping people like you?being from chiago you must be too stupid to understand english?
Just Sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Put more hollywood make-up on that ugly face.
Just Sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Pure grace, beauty and intelligence… God has truly blessed these United States of America with a great First Lady. She will be seen as possible our most popular First Lady who did more for this nation than any before her… she will be a tough act to follow.
She hates America, remember?
Just Sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

She will eat more of that expensive Kobe beef, wear those expensive gowns, take those luxurious vacation with her family and friends, etc., etc., etc. out of our tax money. :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 min Henry O 21,002
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Charles Idemi 111,584
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 min Kentucky-Mitch 9,055
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TheIndependentMajority 1,071,186
Obamas want daughters to get taste of life on m... 16 min swedenforever 301
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 19 min anonymous 50,258
Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... 27 min swedenforever 17
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr brad 239,454
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••