Senate Finally Confirms John Brennan ...

Senate Finally Confirms John Brennan As CIA Director

There are 21 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 8, 2013, titled Senate Finally Confirms John Brennan As CIA Director. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

The vote on Brennan's nomination came only after Kentucky Republican Rand Paul gave up his effort to block it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Chalk up another win for President Obama…

It is just so amusing to watch the right once again have a hissy fit over “something Obama” and in the end get absolutely nothing out of it. Rand Paul with his induced blather infection (hopefully) stood on the senate floor for 12 hours 52 minutes (he wasn’t even man enough to make it 13 hours) to cry about Obama’s Killer Drones because he was afraid that Obama would send them to take out unpatriotic treasonous terrorist tea-baggers in this country (if there is a God, PLEASE make it so) but AG Holder sent him a 2 sentence letter that shut him down, LOL… and Brennan is CIA Director, just like Obama wanted.

But what makes this just so sweet is that John McCain came out to the Senate floor to chastise Paul for his pathetic stunt, LOL, I love it.

Check-Mate you fools!
Akim von Sigurd

Tawern, Germany

#2 Mar 8, 2013
As a condition, Brennan must now join the Muslim Brotherhood,
and uphold the Koran and destroy the Holy Bible.

Everyone that B Hussein Obama appoints must pleadge allegiance to Allah.

There are no Christians in the Obama Administration.
His personal friend, Ahmadinejad is proud of him.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Akim von Sigurd wrote:
As a condition, Brennan must now join the Muslim Brotherhood,
and uphold the Koran and destroy the Holy Bible.
Everyone that B Hussein Obama appoints must pleadge allegiance to Allah.
There are no Christians in the Obama Administration.
His personal friend, Ahmadinejad is proud of him.
an administration free of christians would be the best administration ever! Can we make that a law or something? just out of common sense?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2013
This is just the way 'Washington' game is played. There will be the next fiscal crisis,(nobody expected), that requires dramatic and urgent new powers granted to the political elite.
The DNC is still unsure of what it has brought into the kingdom gate, they are beginning to feel a 'trojan horse' event approaching. The RhINOs have been 'all in', because they first believe in the Big Centralized Power.
The power elite of DC will create an excuse to war upon the people.
US Huh

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
I wonder if Obama would have ordered a drone strike on his terrorist buddy Bill Ayers?
US Huh

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Chalk up another win for President Obama…
It is just so amusing to watch the right once again have a hissy fit over “something Obama” and in the end get absolutely nothing out of it. Rand Paul with his induced blather infection (hopefully) stood on the senate floor for 12 hours 52 minutes (he wasn’t even man enough to make it 13 hours) to cry about Obama’s Killer Drones because he was afraid that Obama would send them to take out unpatriotic treasonous terrorist tea-baggers in this country (if there is a God, PLEASE make it so) but AG Holder sent him a 2 sentence letter that shut him down, LOL… and Brennan is CIA Director, just like Obama wanted.
But what makes this just so sweet is that John McCain came out to the Senate floor to chastise Paul for his pathetic stunt, LOL, I love it.
Check-Mate you fools!
Have you always been a John McCain fan?

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#7 Mar 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>an administration free of christians would be the best administration ever! Can we make that a law or something? just out of common sense?
You've got your wish libby.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Chalk up another win for President Obama…
It is just so amusing to watch the right once again have a hissy fit over “something Obama” and in the end get absolutely nothing out of it. Rand Paul with his induced blather infection (hopefully) stood on the senate floor for 12 hours 52 minutes (he wasn’t even man enough to make it 13 hours) to cry about Obama’s Killer Drones because he was afraid that Obama would send them to take out unpatriotic treasonous terrorist tea-baggers in this country (if there is a God, PLEASE make it so) but AG Holder sent him a 2 sentence letter that shut him down, LOL… and Brennan is CIA Director, just like Obama wanted.
But what makes this just so sweet is that John McCain came out to the Senate floor to chastise Paul for his pathetic stunt, LOL, I love it.
Check-Mate you fools!
FLASH: Government workers are laid off, tours of the White House canceled.......the sky is falling....but......

Source: Preparations underway for Obama vacation on Martha's Vineyard..........another 3 million in golf and vacations that are better funded than was Benghazi.
1 post removed

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#10 Mar 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>an administration free of christians would be the best administration ever! Can we make that a law or something? just out of common sense?
That falls under your Sharia law, the infidels must convert or die. You have a good start, but it will take time, have patience.
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Poor Rand Paul. No one supported him.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>an administration free of christians would be the best administration ever! Can we make that a law or something? just out of common sense?
What gives you such a boner for bashing Christians?
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you such a boner for bashing Christians?
What gives you a boner to protect church sanctioned pedophilia?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
What gives you a boner to protect church sanctioned pedophilia?
Ah, we have a sock puppet! Thanks for "exposing yourself", Tick.
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, we have a sock puppet! Thanks for "exposing yourself", Tick.
What says the sock puppet?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
What says the sock puppet?
Makes no sense.
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#17 Mar 8, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes no sense.
To the contrary, it shows that YOU are the sock puppet, sucker. LOL
Makes sense

Evansville, IN

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Make that a "sock puppet sucker".
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#19 Mar 8, 2013
Makes sense wrote:
Make that a "sock puppet sucker".
Looks like you found the shift key, Tick.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Whew! About time.

I will give the pipsqueak from Kentucky this:
he had the guts to do a genuine stand-up
13-hour filibuster.

Unlike old Mitch McConnell who calls them in
from the Senate latrine, all 350 of them.

Filth!
1 post removed
drinK thE hivE

New York, NY

#22 Mar 9, 2013
The More We Learn - The More Ignorance We Realize We Possess It Seem'- Especially About Ourselves.

Philosophically - There Are More Gap' Than Even The Weak Concept Of A Slave - Human' Could Fill Now...

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 1 min spud 261
News Democratic chief Wasserman Schultz quits amid S... 2 min StuartB 65
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min mdbuilder 391,378
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 233,211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Henry 1,404,817
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 5 min okimar 53
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 12 min BabyDoll 327
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 40 min spud 65
More from around the web